Jesse McCartney Dances Into Les Duex

Jesse McCartney Dances Into Les Duex

Jesse McCartney sports a cool black leather jacket as he enjoys a night out at Les Deux nightclub in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.

The 21-year-old performer recently remixed his hit third single, “How Do You Sleep?”, with Grammy-award winner Ludacris. Take a listen to the remix [mp3]!

Jesse will next join the cast of ABC Family’s Greek in which he’ll play Andy, an incoming freshman who is torn between the KT and OX houses. The series returns on March 30th.

Jesse-deux jesse mccartney les deux nightclub 01
Jesse-deux jesse mccartney les deux nightclub 02
Jesse-deux jesse mccartney les deux nightclub 03

Credit: Adrian Varnedoe; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Jesse McCartney

waaaaaw i miss vanessa ooh Jesse McCartney 21 like zac he looks bigger than zac

Carol @ 9:33 am on 01/10/2009

First !
HE’S HOT ! :D

Maria-Chiara @ 9:35 am on 01/10/2009

Amazing! *-*
I love this boy!
I love his jacket!
I’m really excited,because want see him
in Greek!

Danii @ 1:25 pm on 01/10/2009

oohh I loveeee himmmmm ….. he’s HOOOOOOOOTT tnx for posting this :X

soso @ 8:56 pm on 01/10/2009

omg that guy used to be so hooottt…not anymore

Amanda @ 11:56 pm on 01/10/2009

sorta have to agree with the above comment (“soso” #5) i used to be sooo in love w/ him back in 2004 when his debut solo cd came out, Beautiful Soul. he was soo clean-cut surfer-boy cute and all and now he things he is soooo cool and he thinks hes like a black rapper (not meaning to sound racist at all, cause im not, so sorry if its coming off as that way) i mean he is still very talented dont get me wrong and i love a lot of his music, but i think he has a pretty big ego and thinks quite highly of himself, bordering on too highly for his own good. he looks kinda drunk/under the influence of drugs or something here, he shouldnt look this beat the second he hits age 21!!!! save that for much later in your life dude ahaha he should still be acting young and all, but he is no longer a very good role model for all the young girls that love him to death, because of his constant nightclubing and all. w/e love him still haha despite my negative comments!!! btw, Jesse, please please please take care of that acne nowwww!!!!!! hahaha way not hot. plus, whats with the slightly blood-shot eyes that are leading me to kinda believe that he was drunk here? even though he is going to and not leaving the nightclub??! who even knows anymore. lol

catherine @ 1:15 am on 01/11/2009

I disagree with the new Jesse haters. I am a new Jesse lover! I love his new stuff! I love that he’s growing up and I love that he’s showing it. I love this video of Jesse grinding on a girl:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXD5xiimvTM

Thats what sealed the deal for me. Haha. Love you Jesse McCartney!

Random @ 2:18 pm on 01/11/2009

ummm… people drink before going to the clubs all the time!!!!! wtf

mechu @ 3:08 pm on 01/11/2009

he’s MINE

kmiila @ 4:37 pm on 01/15/2009

Jesse is perfect
*yo amo que Jesse crezca* OK!

little dancer @ 8:54 am on 02/24/2009

firstly:he’s fit as ***
secondly:want the jacket (its well nice)