The Jonas Brothers: New Album in June!

The Jonas Brothers: New Album in June!

The Jonas Brothers are just not stopping from taking over the world.

The musical trio — Nick, Kevin and Joe — are set to release their fourth album, titled, Lines, Vines and Trying Times, on June 15th.

Nick tells Billboard.com of the songs on the CD: “This album is taking steps. We’re trying to learn as much as we can, continuing to grow. [The album is] our journal in songs [about] all things we’ve gone through, personal experiences we get inspiration from. We’ve also been working on trying to use metaphors…to kind of mask a literal thing that happens to us.”

The JoBros just recently added two more dates to their world tour:
– July 11 Allstate Arena Chicago, Ill.
– August 9 Staples Center Los Angeles, CA

Photos: Apega/WENN
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
Lindsey @ 7:23 pm on 03/18/2009

omg their album is going to be amazing….they just keep getting better and better!!!

Romy @ 7:24 pm on 03/18/2009

i can’t wait for the new album!
:]

chellecullen @ 7:31 pm on 03/18/2009

Yay! Love the Jonas Brothers! And their song Love Is On It’s Way!

Jen @ 7:33 pm on 03/18/2009

they should really slow down. I love them to death but seeing as how their movie dissapointed I would take it easy and let ppl forget about it and pick up where I left off which was trying be a huge international star. They r becoming to big too fast and I love them to much to see it go all away.

shamilah @ 7:34 pm on 03/18/2009

OMJ CANTAIT 2 THE ALBUM =] IT’S GOING 2 BE AWESOME!
I JUST WANT 2 LISTENE 2 THE SONGS NOW!!!
btw cant wait 2 see them when they come 2 birmingham <3

LOVE THE ‘JONAS BROTHERS’

jennyJONAS @ 7:40 pm on 03/18/2009

ahhhhh I CANT WAIT!!! :)
im excited :)
these boys always make my day! :) :) :)

cc27 @ 7:45 pm on 03/18/2009

OMJ!! JUNE MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! YES!!! I CANT WAIT!!

DemiFan @ 7:47 pm on 03/18/2009

Gosh! Do those boys ever sleep? They’re on the go 24/7! Can’t wait to her some new Jonas stuff!

Shannon @ 7:48 pm on 03/18/2009

Gotta agree with Jen. If they carry on going this fast, it means they could fall a lot worse, and I’d hate to see that happen; but the new album does sound awesome!

becky!!! @ 7:57 pm on 03/18/2009

can’t wait! love them! i’m going to three shows this summer[=

strawberrykiwiz @ 7:58 pm on 03/18/2009

BOYS PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill still love you 10 years from now!

scarlette @ 7:59 pm on 03/18/2009

can’t wait!
but i deffs do think they need to chill, their other album “A Little Bit Longer” JUST came out about 6 months ago! I really hope they took the time they needed for this new one, I don’t want it to be rushed. Cause then it would be bad.

well i’m sure it will be amazing, after all, they are the jonas brothers!

I can’t wait!
I’m so gunna buy it!

YAY!
I can learn
all the new
songs before
I go to the
concert August 5, 2009
at the SaveMart center
in Fresno CA!
Haha
got it all planned
out!

katie @ 8:03 pm on 03/18/2009

As much as im excited for their new tour, cd, tv show etc…i love them too much to see them crash with exaustion. just think, camp rock 2 wont come out at least until sumer 2010 thats crazy to think they are going to be on high energy all the time for the next year & 1/2, guys PLEASE take a few months off!! we all love you and want you to be around a LONGGG time. so pace yourselves :))

l @ 8:36 pm on 03/18/2009

w00t!!!

CHICAGO TWICEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

and i’m SOOOOO excited about the new album!!!!!!

hahaha @ 8:36 pm on 03/18/2009

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EMILY @ 8:36 pm on 03/18/2009

EXCITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:)
cant freaking wait!!!
love those jonas boys with all my heart.
august 13th!!!!!!!

Charlotte @ 8:40 pm on 03/18/2009

i have to agree with everyone. i am very excited for the tv show, tour, and new album but they NEED to slow down. their 3D movie wasnt as big of a hit as everyone thought it would be. they should keep it on the DL for a little bit to make sure that everyone kind of forgets about it and then proceed with everything else. and also, i really hope they took their time on this new album (rumored to be called lines, vines, and trying times) because a little bit longer did just come out in august… i hope its awesome!!!

overated. @ 8:41 pm on 03/18/2009

i think their moving a bit too fast. First, their movie, then their show, and then it’s their WORLD TOUR, then they have a clothing line ? then ANOTHER album ? hopefully I get to hear Kevin in the next album. I’m guessing their just doing this to get more money. Look how many things their doing, they don’t ever take a break. it’s just money, money, money. In my opinion. their getting boring for me.

KK @ 8:47 pm on 03/18/2009

WOW.
glad to see that my fav boys are back and ready for action!
haven’t heard from them, in quite some time..but honestly..I love them to death, and everything, but i agree with all of you..they really need to slow it down, and finish what they’ve already started .
I mean A little Bit Longer, just came out last year
and i can tell most of their albums have been piling for every single year!
+ with all their concerts, tours, tv show, books and traveling for their movie + and then camp rock 2 coming up..
JUST WOWZA!
everything has been a wild ride back and fourth, with new experiences and fun times :)

Seriously, WE love you for your dedication to us and showing how much you care for our support- but Boys we would still support you, even if you took a break!
YOU deserve that at least :)
Jonas Brothers= still talented for many more years to come
Don’t forget that :D
just don’t over do yourselves with so much work!
we hate to see you, crash and burn with putting so much work into everything, and then it doesn’t succeed to it’s full potential :’(

Anyways
Can’t wait for the new album <3 ( Lines Vines, & Trying Times)
I have a feeling, this one, is gonna make us even more proud, then a Little bit Longer, with a new sound of hiphop/ others genres , new songs of LIFE, probably less on love put together and more collaborations to expand their talent in more further. PLUS, more people to understand and know the jonas’ , in seeing what they have to share,in being true role models instead of judging and hating, saying, there wannabe pop artists, who play horrible music.

These guys are the best, because they ARE the best!
There famous, because fans ( who are not mostly girls) love them, cuz they bring something new ,different, and exciting to their music, every single time. + their personalities, of being true role models in setting good examples.

xoxox
(L)
TEAM JONAS

alanah @ 8:48 pm on 03/18/2009

stokkeed !! cant wait june 30 !! and juhne 15~~ :)

mila 8D @ 8:49 pm on 03/18/2009

omg *—–*

a.m./p.m. @ 8:55 pm on 03/18/2009

I’m glad they are no longer attached to Demi and her music. They made her music EXACTLY like theirs. Pop. not rock.

jennyJONAS @ 8:57 pm on 03/18/2009

love everything you said #21
TEAM JONAS!
I WILL SUPPORT THE JONAS BROTHERS NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO!!
AND DONT YOU FORGET IT JB! ok
LOVE YOU JONAS BOYS (sons of jonas)

Pages: [1] 2 3 »