Demi Lovato's Got A Subway Stomach

Demi Lovato's Got A Subway Stomach

Demi Lovato totes around a Prada handbag as she heads into to a recording studio on Wednesday (May 13) in North Hollywood.

The 16-year-old Sonny with a Chance star stopped at Subway before heading to the studio.

Demi tweeted at the studio, “One of the hardest things about Hollywood is learning the difference between true friends, and co-workers.”

She added, “Going through and making final notes about all of the new songs for my album…. YAY!!!”

10+ pictures inside of Subway eater Demi Lovato

Lovato-subway demi lovato subway 10
Lovato-subway demi lovato subway 11

Credit: Jones, Sharma; Photos: Pacificcoastnewsonline
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
lovebug :] @ 12:56 am on 05/14/2009

all these disney girls are beautiful

Sam @ 12:57 am on 05/14/2009

Sorry, I feel like I don’t even know who she is anymore. I know she says she is going to stay true to herself, but if this is who she is now, I really miss the old Demi. She was different from the ‘cookie-cutter popstar stuff’, lol. But now she has a Prada bag? No, just . . . no. Lost me as a fan.

Valeria @ 1:06 am on 05/14/2009

CUTE!!!
I LOVE DEMI’S MUSIC AND HER PRADA HANDBAG IS AWESOME!!!!
SHE IS GORGEOUS BY THE WAY XD

kc @ 1:23 am on 05/14/2009

@Sam: She acting more like a “celebrity” more than Selena is. Or even Miley. Out of all Disney girls, she is the one that developed a big ego the fastest. She seems to love the attention of the paps and all expensive stuff on the celebrity world. Seriously, unless she is a 45 millionaire entreprenuer like Miley or Britney, this girl needs to spend wisely because with all the “changing” she is having and all the stuff she is carrying around, she will lose many fans and become broke.

At least America’s beloved Selena Gomez is still a virgin to tanning. So far, she is the only one with a wise head on her shoulders.

swe3t23 @ 1:25 am on 05/14/2009

so what if she has a prada bag…she worked hard for her money.
Same with Miley, they deserve to buy luxury items. They work hard for their money and they are always in so much scrutiny

Sam @ 1:27 am on 05/14/2009

@kc: Totally agree! I really like Selena, she seems really down to earth and sweet.

ness @ 1:30 am on 05/14/2009

@Sam: oh shutup
stop being so dramatic..she is allowed to change up her style!
and every girl lovesss bags and shoes!

and she works hard for her money!

demi is gorgeous and i love the outfit!
she is really coming into her own!

ness @ 1:33 am on 05/14/2009

@kc: and who the heck do you think you are!
you’re just a hater who is making herself bitter!
shut up.

demi just loves her music.. and you can tell.
miley cyrus and selena gomez are publicity seekers.
unlike demi lovato!

miley cyrus and britney spears cant even sing.. atleast demi LOVATO can!

so shut up you haters.

shoot if i had their money i would be spenging it like crazy! ahha
they’re teenagers.. what do you expect??????????

sjs @ 1:33 am on 05/14/2009

@Sam: She earned the money to buy that bag. Just cause she can afford nicer stuff doesn’t mean she’s changed. I remember when my family was bankrupt and all I had was hand-me-downs. I’m still the same person I was then, except I’m older and can actually afford to buy clothes. She still goes out in sweatpants.

Man, the girl gets some sun and people freak out. She buys herself a nice purse and people freak out. Miley and Selena both own expensive things. They get spotted shopping a hell of a lot more than Demi, and Demi is the one who is vain, egotistical, and changing for the worse.

Stop acting like you know these people. YOU DO NOT. Leave the girl alone. She’s freaking 16 years old. Geez.

ness @ 1:35 am on 05/14/2009

@kc: and p.s selena gomez.. likes being pale.

demi was but she didnt feel healthy.

dont compare best friends.

you idiot.

.paranoidgirl. :] @ 1:37 am on 05/14/2009

@swe3t23:

you’re so true.

demi might as we say it “changed” her style and appearance. but atleast she’s still the sweet and humble girl that we all know.
so why do we have to be sad or that she has changed. she deserve every little thing that she’s getting now.

and as for all those haters. i think you guys are just jealous that demi has achieved all this stuff in just a young age.

Sam @ 1:37 am on 05/14/2009

@ness: Lol, I wasn’t being dramatic. I just don’t like how she acts now as much as I did when she first came into the business. And yeah, every girl loves bags, but are you aware of how expensive Prada is? If she works so hard for her moeny, why is she wasting it on something so materialistic? Anyway, I’m not trying to insult Demi, I used to really like her. All I was saying is that I miss her old, less Miley-esque style. It wasn’t like how everyone else was dressing, like she wasn’t afraid to be different. I never said she wasn’t incredably pretty nor untalented. So, yeah. I think you’re the dramatic one, haha.

bailey @ 1:47 am on 05/14/2009

as much as I love her I do agree that fame is going to her head a little bit. Selena Gomez seems to be the only one in young hollywood who is still a totally normal girl. Oh well. I guess thats what fame and money will do to you! Cant help but have it go to your head a bit. But have you seen Demi’s mom?! she seems like the epidemy of famewhore. So I can see where her daughter gets it. Then you see Selena’s mo who pretty much seems like the most normal, down to earth mother around.

ness @ 1:59 am on 05/14/2009

@Sam: no sorry little girl.

you act like you know her, it’s truly sad!
have you ever had a conversation with her? no
im not the one saying selena gomez that or prada bag this.

what do you want her to spend some of her money on????
she makes a lot of money and she works her butt off.

get over it. or get out of here.

Anonymous @ 1:59 am on 05/14/2009

Her mom is the scariest looking women i’ve ever seen and Demi is getting really skinny i’m starting to worry.

ness @ 2:00 am on 05/14/2009

@Sam: haha i meant to send these at KC.

she is only 16 dont forget.. a 16 yr old who is always surrounded by adults.

ness @ 2:02 am on 05/14/2009

@sjs: i totally agree with you 100%!

zanessa/scashley/ashnessa @ 2:03 am on 05/14/2009

Aw, Demi looks so beautiful !! I love her hair. And her sunglasses, and outfit !!!

Ok, I’ll be honest, before, I actually did not like Demi. So, if this is the “new” Demi, I’m all for it !! She’s changed a bit since Camp Rock and now she’s like my 3rd role model. I love her. She’s being her own person and she’s doing what she wants to do. Plus it’s her money…so she can do whatever she wants with it.

Oh, btw, this is a DEMI POST. Not Selena.. or..Miley ?..so let’s just stick to Demi. DEMI !! ..Come to B.C. please ?

K @ 2:05 am on 05/14/2009

How much is that bag anyway?

Demi is absolutely gorgeous, we love her! And haters, like I said before, stop being so jealous of Demi and get a life, please? :)

God bless!

miley @ 2:17 am on 05/14/2009

she looks great!! (:(:
xoxo

Nancy @ 2:19 am on 05/14/2009

“ness,” I really hate to say it, but YOU sound like a little girl. Telling people to shut up and calling them an idiot for stating their opinion is immature, don’t you think? So what if they made a negative comment about someone you admire? Just live with it and move on.

Why do people think that calling someone a “hater” automatically negates everything they said? Ad hominem arguments don’t work. It’s possible for two people with very different opinions to be right.

Ashleigh @ 2:32 am on 05/14/2009

and here goes the fighting and stuff . Can we just stop it alrd ? thank you very much .

xo

mayblue85 @ 2:32 am on 05/14/2009

i think she’s not change…
she’s just growing up
it happened to me as well

i like to buy luxury stuff since it’s in our blood as a girl/woman
she earned her money by herself so she deserves to treat herself, nothing wrong with that

i always like her…since she’s humble
and yet she seems not into the publicity actually

Geena @ 3:52 am on 05/14/2009

I can’t believe you, Jared.
It’s Miranda Cosgrove’s sixteenth birthday and instead of posting that you post about demi lovato going out to a fast food restraunt. I don’t think I want to go on this website anymore. It’s totally pathetic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »