Miley Cyrus & Justin Gaston Split

Miley Cyrus & Justin Gaston Split

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston have called it quits, JustJaredJr.com confirms.

E! Online first reported the news and their reason is Miley‘s ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas.

A source shared, “She obviously has been hanging out with Nick again a lot, and Justin was cool with it at first, as long as it was just a cool, friendly thing. She didn’t cheat, but I guess Nick was trying to get her back the whole time.”

Reminder: This is all speculation. JJJ doesn’t think Nick is really trying to get Miley back!

Justin expressed his sadness, tweeting, “How many tears are in there? They’ve gotta run out soon right?” Miley added, “Tears are words the heart can’t express”

Miley is currently in Savannah, Georgia filming her upcoming movie, The Last Song.

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Justin Gaston, Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
eman @ 12:46 pm on 06/09/2009

oh i hope there not!
then she’ll be after nick and thats not cool with me!
hes mine ahahha jk
but yeah no niley pleaseeeeeeee
jiley is okay

izabella @ 12:50 pm on 06/09/2009

I think it’s over, just read Justin’s and Miley’s twitters :S
It’d be so awesome if Niley got back together but I don’t think that’s happening any time soon, they’re both so very busy right now, but I’m really excited about their duet “before the storm” and I’m happy they’re friends again ♥
I’m going to see the Jonas brothers in Sweden october 30th, yay :D that came from nowhere, LOL

sARAH7 @ 12:51 pm on 06/09/2009

I think they did break up.. But Nick is not the only reason.. She is close to nick and maybe justin didn’t like that because everybody know miley and nick have something special.. Yeah we hear a lot of rumors that they broke up but the twitter things and the fact that Eonline has confirmed it, make me believe it’s true…
We’ll see but iam so happy if it’s true he wasnt the good guy for her.. And Nick is way better!
Niley baby :)

denise @ 12:52 pm on 06/09/2009

i hope they broke up because he is so cute and kind of old for miley. maybe it’s about time, and i like him….

EMMA @ 12:53 pm on 06/09/2009

I hope they didnt break up .
Not that its any of my bussiness but as much as i love nick and miley ,i dont think they suit each other :)

lucy @ 12:55 pm on 06/09/2009

FINALLLY…. i really want them to be broken up!! and i think miley really wants nick back you can just tell in the twitter and then nick just plain loves her <3 ewwww justin. NILEY FOTREVERRR.

niley 4eva:)
mustin eww:(

. @ 12:56 pm on 06/09/2009

I think they did break up, because of their Twitters. I don’t think Nick’s trying too hard to get back with her, if that’s what it is. I think that Justin was just getting mad about Miley and Nick hanging out all the time, plus Miley’s going to be gone all summer for the movie anyway. He just can’t get over that they’re getting close again.

sarah(france) @ 12:56 pm on 06/09/2009

i think this is all crap no one cofirmed anything
and this is not our business i don’t think that
nick trying to get back with miley.

ashleigh @ 1:00 pm on 06/09/2009

i hope soo! I love niley! and plus I was reading their twitters and their tweets kinda confirmed it!!

sARAH7 @ 1:00 pm on 06/09/2009

if niley has to get back together, i hope it’ll be after his worl tour and after her movie and tour too.. Like in DEcember if they really want to because they’re now to busy.. :)

Rochel @ 1:01 pm on 06/09/2009

Why do people asume if Miley and Justin broke up that she went back to Nick ??
Cant Miley break up with a guy without people asuming that its cause of Nick ??
You know people grow apart and maybe thats what happened.

alex @ 1:02 pm on 06/09/2009

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

i think its over, but I dont think Nick wants her back.
He seems to be trying to be nice to her, but I really dont think he wants to be more then friends.. and not even close friends.

zanessa•lover•2489 @ 1:06 pm on 06/09/2009

I think Niley is cuter, Justins a little too old for her, Nick would be a better fit. I doubt they broke up b/c of Nick though, if they even did. Its probably just another dumb rumor!

Mels @ 1:07 pm on 06/09/2009

I think they broke up just because of the distance since she wont be around at all…not bc of nick

Paloma @ 1:08 pm on 06/09/2009

This isn’t our bussiness. It’s Miley and Nick’s personal lives!!!!! If they want to get back together that’s great for Niley fans:) If not, lets just hope that miley and nick are happy right?

iLorena @ 1:14 pm on 06/09/2009

I’m not a gossip fan, but the thing is that she is tweeting things that make us believe they’re over. Like:
“life will go on. you will smile again…. we will smile again.”

But I don’t think Nick wants her back… anyway sell see what happens, but If they are over, I don’t think Nick is the reason.

mileysupporta4eva @ 1:15 pm on 06/09/2009

@Paloma:

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU 300%%%!!! even though i’m a die-hard niley fan..haha…i just want them to be happy (:

victorine @ 1:15 pm on 06/09/2009

omg!!!! im gunna be so happy if the rumours are true…
i want niley back!!!!!
besides justin is too old for her
nick is just fine :)
they soooo suit each other
im will be so grateful if they get back together

Rosalie Belle @ 1:17 pm on 06/09/2009

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
OMG! I HATE HEEEEER!
i love she dating with Justin! but with NICK
neeeverrrr
and he don’t like her… please

anna @ 1:19 pm on 06/09/2009

i hope soo !
now niley can get back together. i hope :D
seriously.

ella @ 1:19 pm on 06/09/2009

probably. i doubt the whole nick trying to get her back part is true. but go read justins tweets. hes such an overdramatic pathetic tool. so im thinking its true

miranda @ 1:19 pm on 06/09/2009

noo!
i love jiley and nick will make a huge mistake to go back to his childhood love… he said it was something so in the past

Paloma @ 1:20 pm on 06/09/2009