Miley Cyrus & Steve Rushton: Not Dating!

Miley Cyrus & Steve Rushton: Not Dating!

Miley Cyrus is getting serious.

The 16-year-old singer called into “MJ in the Morning” radio show in Tampa, Fla., on Friday morning (June 12) to talk about her upcoming tour. Miley dished on her dislike for bugs, Twitter, and posers

DJ MJ Kelli (real name Todd Schnitt) also asked about harsh comments the comedian Jamie Foxx made about her previously. Before Miley could answer, the line went dead! MJ Kelli shared with Tampa Bay Online, “I would be derelict if I didn’t ask some personal questions. But this has never happened. I can’t believe it. I was being as nice as I could and didn’t think the question was out of line.”

Rumors have also been circulating around the internet that Miley is dating British singer Steve Rushton. JustJaredJr.com is here to debunk these rumors — they’re completely false!

Miley Cyrus – “MJ in the Morning”, Part 1, 06/12

Miley Cyrus – “MJ in the Morning”, Part 2, 06/12
Photos: Nikki Nelson / WENN, Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 »
sean84 @ 1:45 pm on 06/12/2009

well ive naver heard dis rumor butt am glad she denied it lol steve rushton is only a frend off her i fink nd well hes not my fav singer butt well i lik his 2 songs on the hannah montana movie soundtrack lol nd well bye the way miley shood date a fan well i hope am gunna date her lol

ALEX @ 1:48 pm on 06/12/2009

I have never heard of that guy! (I live in england and he must be not the very famous)

but miley’s cooooooool :P

SOnya @ 1:49 pm on 06/12/2009

I never thought they were…. NILEY! haha

no niley

HEY GUYS ASHLEY TISDALE IS GONNA BE ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA 6/16/09
I KNOE THIS IS MILEY’S INFOMATION BUT JUST TO LET U KNOE

AND THEY R NOT DATING SHE’S DATING NICK BUT IN A NOT TOGETHER WWAY

sean84 @ 2:02 pm on 06/12/2009

well i dunt fink miley is dating nick either nd well she shoodnt date him cuz well hes allreddy broke her heart once nd well he migh do it agin lol i fink miley nd nick shood only be frends nd well she shood date a fan i fink lol

miranda @ 2:14 pm on 06/12/2009

MILEY COWARD! the coments of jamie were completely true and she couldnt deny it

:] @ 2:22 pm on 06/12/2009

@miranda:
It’s not her idiot, it’s her people.

lo @ 2:27 pm on 06/12/2009

I heard that on multiple interviews that she or her camp hung on the radio stations. But I heard that she talk about Nick on Woody and Jim 107.5 The River for anyone who cares and Nick and Miley.

Lauren @ 2:31 pm on 06/12/2009

yeh it was her people who hung up, but she went on to a radio station in tennessee an talked about everything..link on perezhilton.com..but also, i don’t see why she shouldn’t talk about it he was the one who was saying nasty stuff about it she should be able to talk about it its not as if she did anything wrong

billythekid @ 2:33 pm on 06/12/2009

@miranda: Oh please Mranda, just please STFU already. Only a complete and utter idiot, like yourself, would steep so low in manure to claim that what Jamie Foxx said about Miley was true. You are beneath contempt.

billythekid @ 2:39 pm on 06/12/2009

Personally I don’t see why radio stations want to bring up the Jamie Foxx bull. It’s not like it’s something she did to deserve any of that crap that he dished out to her. I dont blame her people for hanging up because I think the radio stations are just trying to get Miley to spill something on Jamie that they can use for a news-bite.

sean84 @ 2:44 pm on 06/12/2009

@miranda:

ur a ******* idiot stop talkin in miley topicks if u dunt lik her nd well jamie fox is a ****** ******* he shood quit acting or doing whut he dose in his life

mileyfan @ 2:50 pm on 06/12/2009

http://bit.ly/sskpV click this miley is takin it slow with nick but thr givin it a nother try

sean84 @ 2:50 pm on 06/12/2009

well bye the way its not miley who hung up its her peeple nd well she didunt had 2 answers these qweshtons bye the way lol so the ****** miley haters shood shutt up

lo @ 2:51 pm on 06/12/2009

@billythekid: I agreed. I think that they shouldn’t have mentioned Jaime Foxx. Her publicist hung up on multiple stations. Her publicist hung up on Kidd Kraddick because it went over the time limit of 5 minutes and this was right when Miley was mid sentence.

cami @ 3:09 pm on 06/12/2009

what did jamie foxx say about her? I missed it, someone tell me please :D

cami @ 3:10 pm on 06/12/2009

what did jamie foxx say about her? I missed it, someone tell me please :)

me @ 3:16 pm on 06/12/2009

it wasnt her it was he peeps

me @ 3:17 pm on 06/12/2009

he said she needed a gum transplant and someone else said she needs to make a sex tae with her dad and jamie foxx started laughing u can look it up on utube

billythekid @ 3:34 pm on 06/12/2009

@lo: I probably should have been more clear in what i said. I mostly took exception to what some idiot above thought was ok for Jamie Foxx to say. While I don’t think it’s really necessary at this point in time to rehash that stuff, I don’t think it’s really reason to hang up on the radio stations either. Miley is not stupid. All she has to do is just say no comment to whatever basic topics her people feel she shouldn’t get involved talking about. But for her management to hang up abruptly because the interview went beyond the 5 minute mark is pretty absurd. Her management just managed to make a fool of her during a day of interviews when nothing of the sort should have ever happened.

Why the heck are they so concerned about what she says in interviews when she tweets about practically everything under the sun? Crazy

swe3t23 @ 3:37 pm on 06/12/2009

exactly asking her if Jamie Foxx personally apologized is uncalled for. Why bring it up it is in the past. Radio DJ using reverse psychology to get inside scoop and using interview tricks to get info is low and has no respect for the artist.

SCREW that Radio DJ they got what they deserve. Good for her management to pull the plug.

brooklyn @ 3:53 pm on 06/12/2009

I think she should’ve just said No comment. Whoever hung up the phone on her end is stupid. This is going to cause more media than if she had said No Comment.

julie @ 3:57 pm on 06/12/2009

the sun news papaer today it said about miley and steve but then shes been photograph with nick jonas :-s

julie @ 4:01 pm on 06/12/2009

ohh just so people kno steve rushton was in a band called son of dork, a uk band which was kinda like mcfly and busted actully one of the guys from busted (james) was in son of dork but they didnt do that well =)

Pages: [1] 2 »