Miley Cyrus: City Wok Woman

Miley Cyrus: City Wok Woman

Despite being annoyed by the paps, Miley Cyrus flashes a smile towards the cameras as she leaves City Wok in Studio City, Calif., after lunching with BFF Mandy Jiroux on Monday afternoon (September 21).

The 16-year-old entertainer tweeted her dislike, saying, “Being a paparatzi is the most DISGUISTING job imaginable. Being followed around by creepy photographers is NOT in the job description! YOU try being stuck inside cuz creepers are waiting for u.”

A sneak peek of Miley‘s new music video, “Party in the U.S.A.,” debuted tonight during the season premiere of Dancing With The Stars. Did you see it?

10+ pics inside of City Wok woman Miley Cyrus

Miley-citywok miley cyrus city wok 09
Miley-citywok miley cyrus city wok 10

Credit: Ahmad Elatab; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
Tatiana @ 10:52 pm on 09/21/2009

NOOO !! i watched the whole show and i didnt See it !!! im very Upset !!!

Gossip Girl @ 10:53 pm on 09/21/2009

I missed it! Oh well, I rather watch the full video any way than just a teaser !

anonymous @ 10:54 pm on 09/21/2009

where your shorts at gurrrrl?
haha wevz love ya anyway & the purse!! <3

Melissa @ 10:54 pm on 09/21/2009

I watched the whole show and I didn’t see it either o.o

Lic_Merry @ 10:56 pm on 09/21/2009

MiLey so FASHION

:D

cam @ 10:58 pm on 09/21/2009

@Tatiana:
The host of Dancing with the stars announced that Miley’s video will be on on Wednesday night during the Dancing With The Stars show. It must have been a mis print about tonight.

meee. @ 10:59 pm on 09/21/2009

Being followed byb papz must be horrible, i know i’d hate it.
and no, i didn’t see it D: i hope somebody uploads it to youtube.
love ya miles.

hun98 @ 11:00 pm on 09/21/2009

Miley is awesome. Love her. Wish she had more dates on her tour… especially in Texas.

lo @ 11:05 pm on 09/21/2009

I would assume that it would be hard to have people taking pictures of you all the time but that is part of her job. She may not like it but it makes her be seen places. I think as a celebrity, you have to be out there. To be known is to be seen.

Just my opinion, but she seems to ***** a lot about the paps. There are plenty of celebrities that get hounded by the paps all the time( I know, not as much as her) and yet they seen no need to constantly *****. You wanted to be famous and now that you are, you shouldn’t complain but be thankful for what you have.

josh @ 11:05 pm on 09/21/2009

she looks so beautiful on this picture with her hair like that! she is definately the prettiest disney star. Her smiley and eyes are breathtaking. she a total dream.

meee. @ 11:07 pm on 09/21/2009

@lo: you don’t know how hard it is to be famous. all of us think it’s awesome, but it really isn’t. have you ever been followed by hundreds of papz EVERYWHERE you go?NO. she’s always been nice to paps, i gues it is starting to bug her now.

lo @ 11:12 pm on 09/21/2009

@meee.: No, I don’t know what it’s like to be famous and I probably will never known. I guess it would be annoying but there’s really nothing she can do about it, so she really shouldn’t complain. Oh and since when did you become the expert on being famous?

mileyfan17 @ 11:12 pm on 09/21/2009

luv her!!!! cant wait to see her in concert!! i hear its amazing:)

@mileybrazil @ 11:13 pm on 09/21/2009

I LOVE THE “PITUSA” PREVIEW! MILEY CYRUS COME TO BRAZIL!

mamamamamamamam @ 11:16 pm on 09/21/2009

Her hair is freaking amazing. Even if it is extensions ? d:

sam @ 11:17 pm on 09/21/2009

She is so beautiful!!!!!

lifesgood @ 11:20 pm on 09/21/2009

NO! i didnt see it! i watched the whole DWTS show and they only mentioned thats its world wide premier is on wed on thier show=)
so im exciteD!!

She’s actually like the nicest celebrity with the paps, everyone else is so rude and ignores them, she’ll at least answer some questions ….but common they ARE annoeying, the poor girl just needed to vent tonight
i love how normal she is<3

Aly @ 11:23 pm on 09/21/2009

@lo: Yessss!!!!!! She wanted to be Famous and share her music and talent to the world but i doubt she wanted to be stalk by a bunch of creeps! && Miley can complain all she wants just like your doing =]]!

Caligurl25 @ 11:24 pm on 09/21/2009

ehh I don’t dislike her but I don’t like her either

she is just there so I guess she’s alright

flashmob @ 11:28 pm on 09/21/2009

@cam: thank you for that info that it is really on Wednesday..

lo @ 11:31 pm on 09/21/2009

@Aly: @Aly: There’s a difference between complaining and stating an opinion. I was merely stating my opinion, not complaining. Oh, and as for Miley being able to complain, as my mother would say “complaining is never going to get you anywhere.”

andre @ 11:35 pm on 09/21/2009

OMGG I LOVEEE HER!

SHE IS SO REAL, COOL, SHE SAYS WHATEVER IS ON HER IMIND!

SHE IS THE BEST!

melu @ 11:36 pm on 09/21/2009

OMG! she looks stunning in those piccs
i love miley, definetly my role model byebye

kevin @ 11:41 pm on 09/21/2009

damn, she looks hot!
i would be pist if people followed me too.
and I SAW DANCING WITH THE STARS, no luck,
they only said something bout a “world premiere on Wednesday night”

swe3t2 @ 12:06 am on 09/22/2009