Demi Lovato: Burgers at Big Boy!

Demi Lovato: Burgers at Big Boy!

Demi Lovato shares a laugh with a gal pal as they lunch at Bob’s Big Boy restaurant on Saturday afternoon (January 16) in Toluca Lake, Calif.

Later in the day, the 17-year-old singer stopped off for some free swag at the HBO Luxury Lounge and even got her hair done by stylist Johnny Lavoy.

He tweeted a sweet message to Demi, saying, “You so pretty. My job was easy.”

15+ pics inside of Demi Lovato

Demi-bigboy demi lovato big boy 14
Demi-bigboy demi lovato big boy 15

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Demi Lovato

Pages: [1] 2 »
Jasmine @ 2:32 am on 01/17/2010

Sigh* very bummed that Demi and Selena aren’t close as they used to be anymore.

Marc @ 2:33 am on 01/17/2010

Marc @ 2:34 am on 01/17/2010

THIRD

Yay @ 2:35 am on 01/17/2010

Who’s the girl with Demi?

lulu @ 5:07 am on 01/17/2010

what is that girl with demi wearing?!

pouty @ 5:30 am on 01/17/2010

fake girl, fake smile

nicole @ 5:32 am on 01/17/2010

POOR DEMI , BESIDE THE JONAS BROTHERS AND MILEY SHE HAS NO FRIENDS AHAHA what big dubble chin irrelevan *****. i seriously cannot stand thi hoe, please go back ti suckin trace cyrus ****

Golfie @ 5:39 am on 01/17/2010

Demi is not FAKE!!..
For Me….
Her smile is so REAL..n Friendly

lovleyy @ 6:04 am on 01/17/2010

It looks like Tiffany Thornton, Demi’s cast member.

Kayla @ 6:10 am on 01/17/2010

Demi looks soo pretty here, and all you haters, i dont know why you hate her!
Havnt had a Demi post in quite a while!

tia @ 6:40 am on 01/17/2010

shes beautiful!!! and amazing smile

GaGa @ 7:29 am on 01/17/2010

Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez chatted with J-14 about their issues with friendship. Demi revealed: ‘There are times when even if you’ve known someone for a long time, you change. Just because we were best friends doesnt mean we’re always going to stay best friends.’

Selena added: ‘I think [ending friendships] is naturla and people have to go through it. They may have hit a rough patch, but the girls know that regardless, they’ll always have each other’s backs.’ Do YOU think they are still BFFs just taking ‘a break’?
__________________________________________

We’ve known this.
I don’t think that Demi’s changed that much, I think she’s always been kinda like this, but she couldn’t show it because she was new at Disney. She seems to have a lot of false friends though. I guess Sel has warned her but Demi wouldn’t listen & that’s it.
I don’t mind her drinking & stuff, it’s normal for people in that age. There’s also a lot of rumors about her taking drugs now & having sex with older men, I’m not sure if that is true, people surely make up a ot of rumors now because everyone knows she’s been cutting.
I don’t blame Miley.
I feel like crying now.

… & sorry for my bad english.

demi looks great in these pictures.

selaly @ 10:41 am on 01/17/2010

She would be a nobody without JB, Sel, and Miley.
Seriously, I tried to like her when she was with Sel, they were so funny and hilarious in those youtube videos, but I just couldn’t help it.
She seems REALLY REALLY fake!.

I have never liked her.

true @ 11:23 am on 01/17/2010

oh ya’ll need to stop hating because demi is not fake.
she is beautiful and I personal think she made her name for herself .
I love miley and selena too but demi is more talented than both of them. and i’m sadden aswell to see that she isn’t as close with selena, i wish they would just get over what ever happened and make back up.

simon @ 11:47 am on 01/17/2010

she is so pretty . And look at you haters , if you hate her why are you wasting your time here

sheila @ 11:52 am on 01/17/2010

i feel like her outfit is a bit severe for her.

haley @ 11:52 am on 01/17/2010

stfu u guys! she looks so happy with this friend. Dont force her to be friends with someone she doesn’t want to be friends with anymore.

Joy @ 12:30 pm on 01/17/2010

how do yoiu even know shes fake? you don’t even know her, you don’t know selena, you don’t know JB, you don’t even know MILEY CYRUS. don’t judge anyone till you KNOW THEM.

wow you guys are all ‘FAKE’
lmfao :p

leanne @ 12:44 pm on 01/17/2010

@pouty you don’t know her.

@nicole umm, have you seen her twitter? she has a lot of friends. A LOT.

think before you type it, *******.

naturaally @ 1:32 pm on 01/17/2010

@leanne Yeah. Friends who are famewhores. Would you REALLY call them friends? & we don’t just look at a celebrity and all them fake. I used to love her – even OBSESSED with her. But now ? Selena is better. It took me 2 years to realize how nasty she was. If I don’t know her, then how did I know she’s changed ? Don’t ever say “WE DONT KNOW” someone, unless the person just hates her for no reason. But I have a reason to hate her. Everytime I see her now, the only two words that I managed to get out of my mouth are “What happened to her?” Not lying.

P.S – I regret putting her name in my youtube name -___-

ems @ 2:13 pm on 01/17/2010

i love demi and now that she’s hardly with selena its sad ,. they are amazing together, but is it just me or does demi need more colour in her life, she seems dull , always wearing black xo

kris @ 2:18 pm on 01/17/2010

why i am not surprised that the haters on this post are selena fans…

Love you demi

jessica @ 2:37 pm on 01/17/2010

omg stfu you stupid selena fans. demi is not fake and she can have more than 1 best friend. so please gtfo before you embarrass yourself, oh too late you guys already did. omg selena and her stupid fans are getting on my last nerves.

Alyssa @ 3:01 pm on 01/17/2010

You guys need to stop hating. so what if she changed?
a lot of people change, people lost friends.. not every
person will stick with you. i like Demi and her music
she’s very talented and she’s far from fake!

Pages: [1] 2 »