Justin Bieber's Bahamian Bash

Justin Bieber's Bahamian Bash

Justin Bieber gets his party on at Johnny Rocket’s restaurant in the Bahamas on Wednesday afternoon (June 9).

The 16-year-old musician partied alongside the waitstaff and danced to Aretha Franklin‘s “Respect.”

Justin will be performing a concert at the Atlantis Resort’s Imperial Ballroom for guests TOMORROW, Saturday, June 12th. Are you going?

In case you missed it, check out Justin‘s new tour mate, Vita Chambers!

Justin-bahamas justin bieber bahamian bash 01
Justin-bahamas justin bieber bahamian bash 02
Justin-bahamas justin bieber bahamian bash 03
Justin-bahamas justin bieber bahamian bash 04
Justin-bahamas justin bieber bahamian bash 05

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Justin Bieber

bruno @ 3:48 pm on 06/11/2010

hahhha crazy bieber

l_ireyshigh @ 3:50 pm on 06/11/2010

FOLLOW ME!!! http://www.twitter.com/25Ireys justin’s so sweet:X

green bay @ 3:53 pm on 06/11/2010

I would like this kid…. but his head is wayyy to big, he thinks hes the biggest sh*t in the world, and noone can top him…. its just lame!

Roman @ 4:00 pm on 06/11/2010

all that matters to me is his music and songs like never say never or never let you go have proven the “kid” has got talents
careless about his ego.

jessica @ 4:12 pm on 06/11/2010

@Roman: i agree.

lisa @ 4:44 pm on 06/11/2010

justin is a joke, no talent

Ali @ 9:01 pm on 06/11/2010

Someone needs to step up and protect this boy from himself and the madness that surrounds him, or he will crash and burn when he hits the wall when he is no longer popular. Every time i see him act the fool, I think there is someone making money off him, and pushing him to lose himself. That disgusts me. The whole atmosphere around him is fabricated and false. He is too immature and caught up to realize it. It is sad.

MoM_to_4_Beauties @ 11:21 pm on 06/11/2010

My daughter danced 2 songs w/him at The Atlantis teen club Wed night, The Rush…He was real cool the girls said, giving out hugs & just hanging out! He had 2 body guards & his brother w/him and danced with the guests at The Atlantis, mc’n a dance contest and being a teenager. During the day, by the pool, you wouldn’t have known he was a teen heart throb/superstar until he put on his big superstar sunglasses. I think he was just wanting to relax and blend in for awhile. He rented the whole 18th floor so he could have alone time. He seems pretty normal for a kid who overnight became a MEGA-hit Teen Heart-Throb Super-Star…let’s see how we’d juggle that!!!! Ummm, I don’t think I’d do as well as he has, by any means!

rachel @ 2:36 am on 06/12/2010

@lisa: justin def has talent, no question bout that….even ppl who hate him agree he has talent

cristina @ 7:47 am on 06/12/2010

oohhh BIEBER
he’s so sweet when he dance! I love it!
I love when you put pictures of justin! thanks, this webside is cool!

Samantha @ 1:23 pm on 06/12/2010

i liked Justin before anybody new who he was about 2 years ago when he 1st started putting vids on utube and new he was gonna b big. he def has talented and a GREAT head on his shoulders. he even says he does listen to his interviews once in a while and haters r just jelous Justin i love u keep doing what ur doing and i cant wait 2 c u this Summer only 78 more dayssssss

Famosas @ 10:54 pm on 06/12/2010

nice Justin, I love you. nice dance.

kiss

lulu @ 4:16 am on 06/13/2010

i love him is all i can say :) x x x

R U Serious @ 6:42 am on 06/13/2010

Yeah I think he’s a damn chowder head. He should have to do real work… do some concrete work, remove the silver spoon, see how much character he has. I suspect less than average. Some people actually earn their rights…he’s just a worthless tool who happens to be popular. I dont even like the Disney Channel, but I’ll take the jobros over this whack job. biebers’s an effin joke.

LUCILA @ 12:46 pm on 06/14/2010

holaa justin te amo mucho te mando un beso
grande sos hermoso tenes unos ojos lindos

viviana.B.A @ 9:03 pm on 06/14/2010

i really dont get why people are so bothered by him!! i looooove him so much that i would break down crying if somethin happened to him lol. but really he is amazin and actually is talented.

dear negar @ 7:06 pm on 07/08/2010

dont try justin is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but he is a little womanizer isnt he?????
& i love u justin> ( – – )
( & )
****

David @ 8:46 am on 04/27/2011

Nice to read, would be a great info for SEO beginners! I will recommend it to my students. Thanks for it.