Amanda Crew Had Butterflies Kissing Zac Efron

Amanda Crew Had Butterflies Kissing Zac Efron

Amanda Crew shows off her muscles with gal pal Amber Borycki as they attend the Muscle Milk Light Women’s Fitness Retreat in Beverly Hills late last week.

The 24-year-old Charlie St. Cloud actress told JJJ that she actually had butterflies the first couple times she had to kiss costar Zac Efron.

But don’t fret — Amanda also told us that after a couple of days, it was just another day at the office.

Charlie St. Cloud hits theaters on July 30th.

Amanda-muscle amanda crew butterflies zac 01
Amanda-muscle amanda crew butterflies zac 02
Amanda-muscle amanda crew butterflies zac 03
Amanda-muscle amanda crew butterflies zac 04

Credit: John Shearer; Photos: WireImage
Posted to: Amanda Crew

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
joan @ 11:10 am on 06/16/2010

lol, who wouldn’t =)

amy @ 11:17 am on 06/16/2010

i totally would to lol

chelsea @ 11:18 am on 06/16/2010

nice of amanda to say that comment when he is in a relationship

nikki @ 11:36 am on 06/16/2010

HAHA! i ONT blame her! shes making out with ZAC EFRON!
i TOTALLY would too!

chloek @ 11:39 am on 06/16/2010

@chelsea: AGREED!!!

ze @ 11:40 am on 06/16/2010

She needs to eat about a dozen hanmburgers, way too skinny. Why does hollywood demand people look like walking sticks like these 2 girls? For yungins out there, please eat.

trinisita @ 11:45 am on 06/16/2010

poor amanda :B she’s cute BUT!!
ZAC has a hot girlfriend :B
ZANESSA IS STRONG!

musicgirl @ 11:52 am on 06/16/2010

who wouldnt get butterflies, its ZAC EFRON :D

Hello @ 12:06 pm on 06/16/2010

This is why I like Alex who is Vanessa’s co-star. He seems to respect both Zac and Vanessa. You won’t see him making comments like this. Hopefully this won’t be the start to Amanda’s and Zac’s flirty promo.(rolls eyes). I would hate to see a Nicky Blonsky 2.0.

Zanessaxjoenessa @ 12:37 pm on 06/16/2010

@Hello agreed! Alex does respect “Zanessa” but when Zac was with Nikki & stuff they were always flirty & they made out on MuchMusic which I thought was unfair + cheating on Vanessa. Ugh. I hope this doesn’t happen with this girl too.

londonlemming @ 12:41 pm on 06/16/2010

@chelsea: @chloek: @Hello: Can you people be any more pathetic? Any normal actress would have butterflies before doing a kissing scene. Its a perfectly natural feeling. Just because it’s zac makes no difference at all. What she means is after awhile it became easier and she didnt feel nervous any more. Stop insighting things and creating uncalled for gossip, or even better go work on a movie set and see how it all works before writing ill-informed comments.

Sara @ 12:50 pm on 06/16/2010

This sounds awfully familiar. I don’t care if it’s ‘the business’ – I think you respect peoples relationships when you make comments but I guess people will be encouraged to do anything for promo purposes including giving soundbites like this that they know people will read too much into. *sigh* Shame – I was hoping for more but i guess they’re rushing promo out so this is a way of getting attention.

duuumm @ 1:05 pm on 06/16/2010

@londonlemming:
thank goodness theres a person with a brain here.

ze @ 1:06 pm on 06/16/2010

@Zanessaxjoenessa: I agree. Zac is totally disrespectful to V when he starts movie promos. Dinner with Fox, kissing Nikki B., Clare D. is “perfect”. Someone needs to tell him to tell him to stop selling fake romances during movie promo if he already has a known real life romantic lead. Just common courtesy is all. Vanessa, never gets caught up in being disrespectful to him nor exploiting their relationship because movies are PRETEND.

chelsea @ 1:07 pm on 06/16/2010

@Hello: exactly

justine @ 1:34 pm on 06/16/2010

Zac’s no disrespectful… and id that kiss with nikki was a big deal… i dont think zanessa would still be together. Gosh get over it… he’s ZAC EFRON everyone is gonna have butterflies kissing that hot hot hot guy!

Zanessalover @ 1:58 pm on 06/16/2010

that’s why i don’t like her

duuumm @ 1:59 pm on 06/16/2010

@ze:

ha. ha. HA. please tell me you’re kidding. oh gosh, i won’t even bother to say anything else. kids these days………

Hello @ 2:20 pm on 06/16/2010

@londonlemming:

There’s no need to use harsh language. I agree with you 100 percent. I just think that Zac has this way with his promotions where he’s often flirty and so are his co-stars. I’m sure many of you think its harmless for the sake of hyping his movie but I think its disrespectful. How does that make me pathetic? Just because I don’t say what everyone else is saying doesn’t mean I hate Zac or dislike him. I just wish he and his co-stars used a little more tact when promoting their movies. Take a chill pill. By the way, I’m not pathetic.

@Hello: If I was going to use harsh language I would have swore.

I never even mentioned your like/dislike of Zac. I couldn’t careless if you like him or not.

My point was, she(Amanda) was answering a question in a normal manner. In no way shape or form was she disrespecting Zac’s personal life. His personal life was not even eluded to in her answer.

Zac has had one instance where he flirted shamelessly and that was the Nikki Blonsky incident on MTV….

What I don’t get is why you all so hell bent on thinking that Amanda’s completely innocent remark is a slight on Zac’s personal life….. Come on people what did you expect her to say? She hated or that she find it fine. From the footage I have seen of Amanda Crew she is straight talking and tells it as it is. If you don’t like what she says I suggest you stay clear of Charlie St Cloud Promo’s.
@ze: I can think of a number of instances where Vanessa as you call it “disrespects” Zac. I will gladly post the links if you wish to continue being petty.

Lets face it, the people on here who have took the comments Amanda made to be disrespectful are people who obviously cannot separate FICTION from reality. They see every co-star other than Vanessa as a threat and are willing to hate them and everything they say just because they have got close to Zac.

Zac and Vanessa understand the nature of the industry otherwise they wouldn’t be in it. Amanda and Zac are Co-stars,friends. Please stop hating on her because shes not Vanessa.

WandaLynn @ 2:55 pm on 06/16/2010

@londonlemming:

How the hell do you know all this because I head Zac and Amanda where very Close while Filming CSC I bet they where to have A Full on Full Sex scene in The Movie that is why the CSC is Rated R.

I bet Zac or Amanda Don’t think about Vanessa when there getting on. on and off set.

WandaLynn @ 2:56 pm on 06/16/2010

@londonlemming:

I bet Zac or Amanda Don’t think about Vanessa when they where getting on on and off set together.

dollface50 @ 2:59 pm on 06/16/2010

Amanda is so cute. She was just being honest. As an actress she had butterflies doing a makeout scene with one of hollywoods biggest hearthrobs. This is what makes her so refreshing, she tells it like it is. LOVE HER!

jessica @ 2:59 pm on 06/16/2010

wow….you zanessa fans need to calm down.

@WandaLynn: I know these things because I have a brain and plenty of common sense.
Lets look at the facts shall we…. Just because a 2 people have a sex scene does not mean they are “getting it on”. If that was the case does it mean when two ACTORS(ACTRESSES) do a fight scene it means they hate each other? The answer is a big fat resounding NO. Zac, Amanda and Vanessa are actors and actresses. It is their job to ACT close…. Maybe Zac is a method actor where he likes to stay in the role the whole time like Meryl Streep and a couple of other A listers do….

CSC is rated R because it is a film based of a novel which is aimed at ADULTS not TWEENS or TEENS…. Hence why rightly it has a higher rating. Next time do some research before posting rubbish like your previous comment.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »