Taylor Swift is Polka-Dot Pretty

Taylor Swift is Polka-Dot Pretty

Taylor Swift dolls up in an Aryn K. polka-dot dress as she heads off to finish up some radio interviews in Milan, Italy on Wednesday morning (September 29).

The 20-year-old “Last Kiss” singer made a few other appearances in Milan during her short stay. T was spotted at the Roberto Cavalli fashion show (carrying his ‘Diva’ bag) and also performed on Italy’s version of X Factor.

Next stop for Taylor: Roberto Cavalli’s 40th Anniversary gala dinner and party at Ecole Superiure des Beaux Arts in Paris, France.

Swift-polkadot taylor swift milan polka dot 01
Swift-polkadot taylor swift milan polka dot 02
Swift-polkadot taylor swift milan polka dot 03
Swift-polkadot taylor swift milan polka dot 04
Swift-polkadot taylor swift milan polka dot 05
Swift-polkadot taylor swift milan polka dot 06
Swift-polkadot taylor swift milan polka dot 07

Credit: Luca Sgro; Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Taylor Swift

marilyn @ 8:48 pm on 09/29/2010

Taylor is a fabulous lady! Always keeping it classic and classy. I just want to raid her closet, I want all of her outfits! She is a breath of fresh air needed in this time of over-sexed provocative, unsophisticated women and generation. Can’t wait for her cd!

jazzy @ 9:00 pm on 09/29/2010

such a pertty young lady.. she looks so classy and i hope she stays that way!

Mika @ 9:38 pm on 09/29/2010

Pretty much everyone loves this girl … she’s amazing, wholesome, and just plain beautiful.

n @ 11:36 pm on 09/29/2010

i dont like that taylor swift but i like her dress:D

madeline @ 12:13 am on 09/30/2010

she’s effin gorgeous!!!! i can’t wait for her cd!!! hope she stays grounded as she is…i love her

Ron @ 1:14 am on 09/30/2010

I do not know “Last Kiss.” But, I am quite familiar with “Change,” and with the moving performance Taylor Alison Swift gives of the song on her album “Fearless.” If I had not to contend with numerous people entering my dwelling, when I was not here, and moving things around, for whatever reason, I might have responded sooner. They left evidence. But, I’m not doing anything wrong, so I have no fear. The problem with “Change” is the notion of revolution. Ke$ha tweets, for some reason, “You want a revolution? You start a revolution.” Love transforms, but never revolts. Just the way it is. I made the same mistake, Taylor Alison Swift, when I was a young man. I know better now. So do you.

Because the revolution of a polka dot leaves everything relevant unchanged, I imagine the dress does not do you justice, Taylor Alison Swift, on this occasion. And, here, when I say “justice,” I do mean Vic, or Victoria Justice, as some people call her. I also mean Ariana Grande, and Jennette McCurdy. The justice I am considering involves moving the good things some have in abundance, even in these hard times, to those who lack what they need. Clean water, for example. Or the opportunity to learn to express lived experience in the forms of song, and dance, and acting. Or funding for essential research needed to prevent cancer, or provide new therapeutic strategies to aid those who fell ill.

“Girl Up,” “Broadway in South Africa,” and “T.J. Martell Foundation,” are all organizations able to transform the world. Each in unique, and beautiful, ways. My examination of the T.J.Martell Foundation taught me that the organizations which currently rate charitable bodies do so with seriously flawed methods. The T.J. Martell Foundation does essential work, and should be supported even at the cost of transferring support from those organizations who could survive without additional resources for years. My deep respect for Jennette McCurdy, one tough broad, with a heart of gold, compelled me to see this.

I am sure Selena Gomez and Taylor Alison Swift are familiar with both “Ring a Ring o’Roses,” and dodge ball, and the stories behind them. The only question now, I imagine, is who has what?

Joy to you, Rose.

HIH @ 2:29 am on 09/30/2010

I like the dress :)

ANGEL @ 11:05 pm on 09/30/2010

omg she cut her hair

jen @ 11:22 pm on 10/02/2010

@Ron:

lol i don’t understand your english omg. learn grammar and

lol
so you’re saying that taylor did not do anything to change the world??? you’re kidding me right? she always do charity work and what i like about her is she is doing it secretly and not broadcasting in the whole world the good she has done.

don’t comment if you don’t know her.

rachel @ 11:22 pm on 10/02/2010

taylor is always classy and please don’t change.

can’t wait for her cd and deff gonna buy it on oct 25

someone @ 8:10 pm on 10/03/2010

@Ron: WTF are you talking about? gtfoh!
I love Taylor, she’s amazing <3