Kevin & Danielle Jonas: Baby On The Way?

Kevin & Danielle Jonas: Baby On The Way?

Is there a Jonas baby on the way?

According an InTouch Weekly witness, the newlyweds were spotted at a Rite Aid in West Hollywood earlier last month buying a home pregnancy test!

A friend near to the couple shared that it wouldn’t be out of the question, even though they’ve only been married for nine months. “They’re mature for their age, and they want to start a family. They’d consider it a major blessing if Danielle was pregnant,” the friend said.

WHAT DO YOU THINK about Kevin and Danielle adding to their new family?

Credit: Michael Buckner; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Danielle Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
3niefronhudgie @ 1:45 pm on 10/07/2010

=D=D==DD
I THINKS what is so NICE
T____T
a baby jonas? PLEASE GOD!

s @ 1:47 pm on 10/07/2010

That would be really cute! I love them!

Jen @ 1:58 pm on 10/07/2010

Yes Yes Yes A MILLION TIMES YES!!!! JONAS BABY HERE WE COME!!! I have been wishing for this since month one of their marriage… All I picture is a little girl with Kevin’s hair, eyes, and nose, and Danielle’s skin tone, lips, and facial structure. ☺♥

Mirah @ 2:05 pm on 10/07/2010

He/she is gonna be THE luckiest baby on earth..!Having the cool & gorgeous parents,the talented & sweetest uncles, also not forgetting the amazing, caring grandparents..Kevin & Danielle’s child will definitely be gorgeous/handsome & talented..Cause music runs in the Jonas family..Can’t wait!!(:

kaylee @ 2:10 pm on 10/07/2010

I knew a few months ago even though they said they wanted to wait a long while before they had a family that they were probably gonna have a family pretty soon.

Jenny @ 2:36 pm on 10/07/2010

Awwwww thats soo sweet If its true I am very happy for them…Im not the biggest Jonas fan but it would be cool if this happens…as you can see I get all mushy when it comes to babies…i love em lots! *_*

Lu @ 2:41 pm on 10/07/2010

I would suicide. No kevin please, I love you :(

anny @ 2:41 pm on 10/07/2010

i know they want a family..but they said they were going to wait longer. and doubt this is true because she was just seen in london with kevin drinking wine. i doubt dani would drink if she knew there baby was on the way

kaylee @ 2:44 pm on 10/07/2010

@kaylee hey you stole my name

lulu @ 2:45 pm on 10/07/2010

Aww yay! Would be the cutest baby ever! Wow, wish the Jonas Brothers were my Uncles. Except Nick, that would be weird if I fancied my uncle hehe ;) x x x

Listen to mayday parade @ 2:58 pm on 10/07/2010

Smart move that way if they get divorced, Danielle can still get tons of the Jonas money.

Evie @ 3:00 pm on 10/07/2010

Sorry, I know most people see this a a good thing . . . but come, on! I’m in college. I am around people that are Kevin’s age. And 22-23 is WAY too young to be married, let alone have children. They may think that they are mature enough, but they are far from it. Besides, everyone knows the reason that they even got married in the first place was so they could have sex. That is not a decent reason to wed at such a young age.

mary @ 3:03 pm on 10/07/2010

OMG!! i hope this is true :-) kevin and danielle’s baby would be the cutest baby ever. i’m hoping they have a little girl. although a little boy would be awesome too….he would be a mini-Kevin. i wonder if kevin will name his son Paul Kevin Jonas III.

Amanda @ 3:06 pm on 10/07/2010

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YESSSS AHHHH OMG I HOPE ITS TRUEEEE!!!!!!!! <3

Lauren @ 3:17 pm on 10/07/2010

@listen to mayday parade & @Evie

U two r soooooooooooo stupid

If this is ture, I’m really happy for them

jayme @ 3:29 pm on 10/07/2010

@Evie: my mom had my sister at 21 and they had me at 23 so i don’t think them have one at 22 and 23 is too young but that is just my opinion

Aww! I hope it’s true:D

rain @ 3:31 pm on 10/07/2010

that’s awesome they are TRULY in LOVE and BABY will make their bond even STRONGER!

Felicia @ 3:59 pm on 10/07/2010

Lol @ people who act like they know better than Kevin & Danielle. They know how their relationship is and if they’re “mature” enough. Just because you’re 20 something & not ready for a baby/marriage doesn’t mean Kevin & Dani feel the same.

If this is true congrats and i’m so happy for you guys <3

Vickie @ 4:08 pm on 10/07/2010

yeah, i’m happy for them and all, but um, byebye Jonas Brothers band.

just sayin’

you try traveling on the road while you are pregnant. that’s not going to work out. do you think he will leave her by herself during this time? nope. absolutely not.

but still, i wish them the best <3

Jordy @ 4:09 pm on 10/07/2010

I think its cute they want a baby and sruff, life is precious and i think he’d be a good dad. :)

I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that he might not be a virgin anymore… ew.

Sarah @ 4:44 pm on 10/07/2010

Having a baby is a big responsibility. I think Kevin is going to be estranged from his son for his work, tours and other things. I love the idea but I think it is too early to raise a child. I love the Jonas Brothers

nathalia @ 5:18 pm on 10/07/2010

that would be the cutest thing eveeeeeeer!

Aline @ 5:38 pm on 10/07/2010

When you see the way Kevin acts around kids you just know he’ll make one heck of a dad, any kid would be lucky to have that! Danielle looks like she’d be a sweet, caring mother, as it should be :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 »