Taylor Swift: Selena Gomez Flipped Out over 'Speak Now'

Taylor Swift: Selena Gomez Flipped Out over 'Speak Now'

BFFs Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are really like sisters.

Taylor, 20, dished to Radio Disney’s Ernie D during her take over about their super-close friendship. She shared, “She and I are very similar. We are sort of like sisters in a lot of ways, and the way we deal with each other is very sisterly. We [both] realize there is no cure for what we have, which is this need for love to make sense, and it just doesn’t, so we both just go to dinner and vent about it.”

And what about Selena‘s reaction to Speak Now? T said, “It was really, really awesome. She knows me so well that she could tell exactly which song is about which person. Her favorite was a song called ‘Dear John’…because she knows the story behind it.”

Taylor‘s Take Over will air TODAY, October 25th @ 3PM PT/6PM ET on Radio Disney.

HAVE YOU BOUGHT Speak Now yet?

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift

Pages: [1] 2 »
Mika @ 4:40 pm on 10/25/2010

It would be so cool to be in the middle of this friendship. Knowing all the secrets and spending time with them to get to know their real side. :)

diane @ 4:55 pm on 10/25/2010

i love love love them. (:

andy @ 5:39 pm on 10/25/2010

BEST FRIENDSHIP IN HOLLWYLAND!

selena @ 5:41 pm on 10/25/2010

taylor and selena are so sweet, they both are mature and classy ladies, it’s super awesome to have a best friend who is like a sis and who will be there for you when life sucks, i get that from these two girls that they know how to be true friends who really love and care for one another, and when life gets hard they can always make you laugh. i think they are awesome and the fact that they know so much about each other is magical!

Dania @ 5:41 pm on 10/25/2010

Wow this is so cool bc that’s exactly how my relationship with my BFF!!:) I can totally relate!:) <3

claudis85@hotmail.com @ 6:00 pm on 10/25/2010

they both together are really extremly adorable together!!! sooo cute and real her friendship!!!

claudis85@hotmail.com @ 6:01 pm on 10/25/2010

@andy complety agree!!! they both are gorgeous, talented, amazing, genorous, rich, young, and with such a good heart!!! and the most important thing thet ayer sooo down to earth ;)

mk @ 6:05 pm on 10/25/2010

This friendship is one of my favorites. It’s nice to know that Taylor and Selena have this bond! I have one with my best friend too are friendship is also like Taylor and Selena’s friendship! :)

Chloe @ 6:28 pm on 10/25/2010

The best friendship of LA LA LAND! Taylor and Selena are two genuine people who are sucessful and the MOST important…. they’re NICE.

Mellz89 @ 7:28 pm on 10/25/2010

LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP!

Ashley @ 8:49 pm on 10/25/2010

@Chloe:
The album’s awesome btw.

tmj @ 8:55 pm on 10/25/2010

come on what about demi u wouldn’t b bragging about demi lik that and its so obvious u miss demi so stop talking about taylor lov demi selena and taylor but seriously sel shes not ur only friend i haven’t heard u say 1 thing about demi in 4ever and remember he co-star joey king in ramona and beezus its lik all u ever talk about is taylor this taylor that blah blah blah enough about taylor when is it gonna b time 4 demi

Good to see there are friends in Hollywood

Ocean @ 9:20 pm on 10/25/2010

Selena and Taylor are the best Hollywood BFF’s!

Lucy @ 10:16 pm on 10/25/2010

I love selena and taylor but i dont know why i think their friendship is fake :/

amy @ 10:26 pm on 10/25/2010

@Chloe:

I agree. I just love them both. The new album is awesome, gonna get another one tomorrow as a gift for a friend. If you don’t have the album, you should get it. Taylor is awesome.

headstrong. @ 10:38 pm on 10/25/2010

i love when your bff knows you better than you do. that shows is a beautiful friendship.

Bria @ 12:57 am on 10/26/2010

heard “better than revenge” and I must say, I am VERY dissapointed in Taylor. First off, Camilla didn’t “steal” Joe, Joe broke up with Taylor so he could hurry up and date Camilla.That’s why it was over the phone, so he could quickly be with the girl he REALLY had love for. I highly doubt it was an affair. Secondly, she has NO right to say that Camilla is “better known for what she’s done on the matress” when Taylor is connected to a new guy every week! y (Taylor Lautner, than John Mayer than Cory Monteith, than Taylor Lautner again,Than the boy from her ‘Mine’ video and now Jake Gyllenhall.) Camilla always try to keep her relationships on the DL, she hardly ever linked to anyone. I’m conviced she only dates guys to write bitter songs about them. The whole Joe-Camilla thing happened what, two years ago? GET OVER IT! She needs to grow up and stop begging for sympathy in her songs. Joe must have been one hell of a boyfriend if she is still SO bitter! If all this CD is going to be another CD where she pretty much says eveyone is evil except for her, than I won’t be buying it :/ She needs to start singing about something else. I do like Taylor’s music, but her obvious immature jabs at people are getting annoying.

Bria @ 1:00 am on 10/26/2010

They honestly seem to be really close, not just two girls who hang out for the sake of it. It’s also nice to know that Selena was there for her with the whole “John” incident. I think they really are bffs, if not they are really good at faking it, Because when they start talking about each other, their eyes light up.

JBLOVER @ 4:07 am on 10/26/2010

xx COOLNESS xx

Jenny @ 4:25 am on 10/26/2010

@Bria: She is not being immature or taking jabs at anyone; song writing is just what she does to express herself. She doesn’t write songs to spite other people and get a reaction out of them, and she also doesn’t do it to gain sympathy. And there’s a song on there called Back To December and it’s an apology song, which is far from evil, in my opinion. If you have even seen one video of Taylor in an interview then you will know she is not a malice or mean person. Also, Taylor has said that this album is about all that happened between Fearless and now, which is two years. And just because Taylor is “connected” to a string of guys by tabloids doesn’t mean it’s actually true. I agree that Taylor was unfair in saying that mattress comment about Camilla but Taylor hasn’t done anything wrong by being more successful than Camilla and she can’t help the fact that her private life or rumours about her are talked about more in the media; just because we don’t hear about Camilla’s boyfriends doesn’t mean she doesn’t have them, and just because Taylor has a lot of rumoured boyfriends (key word being “rumoured”) doesn’t mean she has dated all of them.

I’m really tired of people saying Taylor is “bitter” and “petty” and whatever else. I don’t know her, but from my point of view, she seems the opposite of that and I really believe song writing is how she deals with things and gets everything out – just like how some people exercise or paint. It’s just what she does.

neGro xoxo @ 6:10 am on 10/26/2010

i love them both. they are so coooooooooool and lovely

sima @ 7:18 am on 10/26/2010

i love taylor

Kristina @ 10:57 am on 10/26/2010

I can’t picture them being that close of friends for some reason their two different people…

courtney @ 6:58 pm on 10/26/2010

I kinda feel like she stole Selena away from Demi Lovato. I’m glad Demi has Miley, though.

Pages: [1] 2 »