JONAS L.A. Officially Cancelled

JONAS L.A. Officially Cancelled

It’s official. JONAS L.A. will not be coming back for a third season.

A Disney Channel spokesperson told JJJ, “We’ve been fortunate to work with the enormously talented Jonas Brothers on several projects, including the Emmy-nominated series JONAS L.A.

“The series has concluded as scheduled after two very successful seasons, and all original episodes of its second season have aired. The Jonas Brothers are currently busy wrapping up their 40+ city concert tour and will soon be back in the studio working on music projects for Disney’s Hollywood Records. We look forward to working with them on new projects in the future.”

TELL JJJ: Are you happy or sad that JONAS will not be coming back?

Credit: Bob DAmico; Photos: Disney Channel
Posted to: Chelsea Kane, Joe Jonas, JONAS, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas, Nicole Anderson

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »
Haylie @ 11:32 pm on 11/09/2010

Boo-frickin-hoo.

lilisoocute @ 11:34 pm on 11/09/2010

I kinda think it wasn’t really cancelled Jonas Brothers wanted to move on when asked about a third season you could tell they weren’t into it was taking up too much time away from others projects they wanted to do..I think it was mutual!!

cj @ 11:46 pm on 11/09/2010

Sooooooooooo sad about this!

demifan101 @ 11:46 pm on 11/09/2010

i love them. a lot. but i really didn’t care for the show :l..

Hilfan @ 11:47 pm on 11/09/2010

Not many people watched it anyways, just Jonas fans.

Ocean @ 11:47 pm on 11/09/2010

I’m happy! The Jonas Brothers are definitely not actors. That is for sure.

KC @ 11:48 pm on 11/09/2010

They should have never changed the show so drastically from season 1 to season 2. :/

Anne @ 11:49 pm on 11/09/2010

Aw, nooo! I liked JONAS & JONAS LA! :( I’m going to miss the show and seeing Chelsea Staub and Nicole Anderson. I hope they come back with new projects. Disney won’t be the same without them. They’re all very talented and I wish them the best.

john dingel @ 11:50 pm on 11/09/2010

ABout time!!!
Yeah DEMI we luv you

scarlett @ 11:50 pm on 11/09/2010

love the jonas brothers:D so sad to see this show GO
but there awsome!

scarlett @ 11:51 pm on 11/09/2010

there amazing and thay will be famouse for EVER i ♥ them for EVER

ceciefron @ 11:53 pm on 11/09/2010

noooooooooooooooooooooo!!! why they are doing this to me!!!!!!

Cynthia @ 11:53 pm on 11/09/2010

VERY UPSET!!! its not fair!! Disney is canceling the only RELEVANT shows on their channel.. Jonas LA was one of the best shows!! gah! this sucks!

frenemies? @ 11:58 pm on 11/09/2010

JONAS suckked. Jonas L.A. was awesomeee (: chelsea staub & nicole anderson were awesome & i’ll miss them/:

Nora @ 11:59 pm on 11/09/2010

They should’t be working for Disney anymore!

Maria @ 12:15 am on 11/10/2010

JONAS LA was one of the most boring shows on Disney Channel ever. Nothing funny ’bout it. JONAS’s first season was better in my opinion. It was kinda funny but then the second season wasn’t funny at all. It was more boring than anything. The Jonas Brothers aren’t great actors. Won’t miss the show at all. But what I will miss is seeing Chelsea and Nicole. I hope they find some good new projects for the future…

... @ 12:16 am on 11/10/2010

i love the JBs but this show was bad!.. not funny :/ i’m a jonas fan and i never watched it and the few times i did i didn’t like it

David_Rawr @ 12:16 am on 11/10/2010

I’m glad one less crappy show on tv

caroline @ 12:26 am on 11/10/2010

I wonder what Kevin’s going to do. This is speculationx10000000 but I wonder if him wanting to start a family with his wife, being a family man had something to do with it. Obviously, Nick and Joe can do their thing while doing the show, as e.g. Selena does, but being a father is a full-time job! And I don’t think Kevin’s going to try to gain stride after his brothers have been in front of him for so long . . . and Jonas was a campy show. the acting wasn’t always meant to be real. The few times I caught the show on my club’s big screen I was drawn into it. Whether viewers or personal reasons or network weeding, the show had a great, long run. Better than Lonestar lolll

cmeesmile @ 12:27 am on 11/10/2010

Though I’m a Jonas Brothers fan, I can’t say I was a fan of this show. I personally think it wasn’t contributing too much to their growth as artists.

Though I don’t doubt their acting talents, I think their hearts belong to their music. Maybe ending JONAS L.A. is just the way it should be.

NKeeyah @ 12:39 am on 11/10/2010

“We look forward to working with them on new projects in the future.” Hmmmm new projects. I’m gonna miss the show. By JB doing doing this show it made them cliche’ Disney products (Singing and Acting). It did help their career but I think they need to move on and focus on the music.

amy @ 12:44 am on 11/10/2010

I’m really upset about this. It makes me so sad! I loved this show soo much! I can’t believe they cancelled it. I’m so mad! I wish they would just give a legit reason for cancelling it. This show was my life. It made my 10x better even though I was already having a good summer. It actually made Sundays exciting. I just wish they would give us the Nacy kiss and would continue the relationships on. I want to know what’s going to happen next, not just have to guess and make it up in my head. I need more Jonas. Bring back JONAS LA!! I’m going to miss this show soo much! :( <3

kp @ 12:56 am on 11/10/2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Ella @ 1:04 am on 11/10/2010

Okay but I will expect for more projects of them coming out soon! ;)

gleekout07 @ 2:06 am on 11/10/2010

Neither happy nor sad. Not much of a Jonas Brothers fan, be it their music or TV appearances. I did however conclude, after seeing snippets of episodes here and there that the boys have the acting range of trained seals. It was riding on the coattails of their music career and sex appeal the whole time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »