Nikki Blonsky Joins 'Love, Loss, and What I Wore' Cast

Nikki Blonsky Joins 'Love, Loss, and What I Wore' Cast

Nikki Blonsky has joined the cast of the off-Broadway show Love, Loss, and What I Wore!

The 22-year-old Huge actress will be apart of the show’s rotating cast from January 12th until February 13th, along with Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls), Anita Gillette (30 Rock), Judy Gold, and Pauletta Washington.

Love, Loss, and What I Wore uses clothing and accessories and the memories they trigger to tell funny and often poignant stories that all women can relate to.

Get your tickets at Telecharge.com!

Credit: Astrid Stawiarz; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Nikki Blonsky

Pages: [1] 2 »
vicky @ 6:39 pm on 01/02/2011

LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER! :D

@vicky:
why is she a looser?

ew @ 7:23 pm on 01/02/2011

ew… i can’t even stand to look at her.
why is she even famous?
her tv show failed, she has an obnoxious personality… probably thinks she’s gonna get with zac now.
gross.

abby14 @ 7:37 pm on 01/02/2011

@smileymileyfan: Because for the most part I think a lot people feel in every interview she does all she talks about is Zac Efron. Plus over the years its been known she hasn’t been very nice to Vanessa Hudgens and all simply because she was/is dating the guy of her dreams. Part of me likes her but another part of me can’t stand that she name drops Zac all the time.

lola @ 7:56 pm on 01/02/2011

@abby14 I agree with you

Tina @ 8:00 pm on 01/02/2011

I really don’t like her.

Susan @ 8:04 pm on 01/02/2011

You have to admit, she ended up being exactly right about “Zac will never marry Vanessa.” Zanessa is over and Nikki predicted it just a couple short months ago. She must know him pretty well.

Chanon @ 8:10 pm on 01/02/2011

@Susan:

They’re not exactly over if a confirmation has not come out of their mouths yet. -______-

And Nikki Blonsky should just quit acting. She’s not very good at it anyway. And her personality is so rude.

vicky @ 8:29 pm on 01/02/2011

All I can say is that she feels she is an amazing actress, but all that she talks about is Zac. That girl is obsessed with Zac and let’s get real… Zac would never date with a girl like her because she is not the most talent girl in the world, and she is not nice with anybody, not only Vanessa… She punch a girl in an airport, who person do that?
And don’t come and tell me… “You don’t like her because she’s overweight” First of all, she’s not overweight, alright, she’s fat and that’s not healthy, like being anorexic, bulimic, etc. It’s the same, it’s bad for everybody’s health.

vicky @ 8:32 pm on 01/02/2011

@Susan: I have to disagree with you, she met Zac around 2006, when they star filminf hairspray. Since that year, she’s been obsessed with ZE and being really mean with Vanessa and said they’re not gonna last. Well, thay last until less than a month, I mean, three years more, If the rumors of break up are true. IMHO… They take a break and now they getting back, because people saw them together, and a lot of people.

jello @ 9:12 pm on 01/02/2011

@Susan: I’d be willing to bet she doesnt know him very well at all these days. If they were close enough for him to confide with her about his 5 year relationship than why didnt they meet up at the TCAs or why didnt she attend his premiere when she said she was invited? The only ‘news’ we get about them is from her big mouth, usually when she has something to promote.

abby14 @ 10:02 pm on 01/02/2011

@Susan: I disagree. This girl down right has a problem. She’s more obsessed with Zac then some of his fans. Sorry but I can tell you right now, she is not HALF as close to Zac as she clames to be. She didn’t attend any of his premieres nor his 21st birthday party.

Also we have no comment on if zan is over for sure. Since when are “sources” able to confirm anything hmmm? I’ll believe it when it comes from their mouths or a comment is made by their reps, until then we know nothing nor does the media. Nikki name drops him because she thinks its going to get her fame, she is in love with him and he clearly doesn’t care about her. I’m not saying it in a mean way but its easy to see he doesn’t want anything to do with her in a romance type of way. So what? Girl needs to get OVER it. Zac doesn’t want her nor will he most likely ever. ITs kinda gross she’s SO in love with him. Makes her look like nothing more then some crazed fan who got the chance of a lifetime and was able to work with him. THAT was over 4 years ago, time to move on. No one cares she worked with him that many years ago, he’s moved on and doesn’t talk about his Hairspray co-stars anymore because that movie is OVER and he has MOVED ON. Something she clearly hasn’t done. I’m sorry like I said, I used to really like her, but as time when on I realized she was nothing nore then a crazy young girl looking for love from a guy who already had a girlfriend and clearly didn’t want anything to do with her.

So no, your comment about Nikki knowing all along is not true. We know nothing more how their relationship NOW then we did 3 months ago.

Ava @ 11:04 pm on 01/02/2011

Let me be the first to say that I think this is really great! The show sounds pretty cool.

And really, do we have to turn every post about Nikki into a hate fest and bring Zac into it? Not everyone has to like her, but the “namedropping and using Zac for his fame” excuse gets old fast. If you take the time to notice, 99.9% of the time Zac is mentioned because she gets asked about him, and for the most part her answers are quick and to the point. If you want to blame anyone for namedropping, blame the interviewers who are constantly bringing him up and asking recycled questions.

kami @ 11:23 pm on 01/02/2011

i kinda feel sorry for her. she doesn’t seem to have any friends. never has. seems like zac is the only person who’s ever been nice to her. and then she turns around and drops his name in every interview she does. when you think about it, that’s really sad. maybe if her career took off, she’s have more confidence and stop using zac as her claim to fame.

abby14 @ 11:36 pm on 01/02/2011

@kami: I kinda agree. It seems like she has attached herself to Zac simply because the guy (being the nice guy he is) gave her the time of day and hung out with her on set. I in a way feel sorry for her. :(

Lili. @ 12:11 am on 01/03/2011

Oh, she is so annoying, is terrible, all of her is…. aw. Her voice, her hair, her way of acting, her body (no because is fat) her interviews, please get out her of the way.

dessy @ 8:11 am on 01/03/2011

@Ava:

You’re Wrong.. I’ve Seen At Least 3-4 Interviews Of Her ,And She Brings Up Zac Herself,I Remember She Was Talking And Then Out Of The Blue She Was Like “Zac Is One Of My Best Friends In The Whole World”
Seriously?She Is Mad o.o

pop86 @ 8:47 am on 01/03/2011

@kami: I agree with you Kami. I also think if she didn’t have such an obnoxious personality and stop acting like she is so desperate maybe she wouldn’t turn people off.

@abby14:
thnx abby i understand now = ]

A Vanessa Hudgens Fan Forever @ 11:24 pm on 01/03/2011

@abby14:

True.

mishybc @ 12:57 am on 01/04/2011

Stupid bi*ch.

ahleah @ 8:15 am on 01/04/2011

@Ava:

your my favorite post on here so far
people back off!
shes happy and on stage, so what if her and zac are friends why does is concern YOU so much!

thank you Ava, for at least one nice comment so far!

LG @ 10:52 am on 01/04/2011

congratulations nikki

bambiii @ 11:50 am on 01/04/2011

ppl what !?
i never really liked her,but what i read really shocked me,i am begging for responses !! :OO
1. she’s been rude to nessa? WHEN!?:O:O
2. where do you know she is obsessed with zac?? it was 2007 (hairspray) and actually since that i’ve never read any news of her.did she still mention things?? pls tell !!
3. she said zac would never marry ness? WHEN!?!?!

i always thought i am a good fan,but seemingly i didn’t get anything xD pls tell me what has happened, curios about it …

bambiii @ 12:15 pm on 01/04/2011

and btw @susan
am live in germany,and i’ve never met zac / nessa so i have nothin in common with ‘em, but you don’t need to be a ‘close pal/secret romance’ to know that their relationship of course wouldn’t last forever…
they just met too early,they are waaaay too young to come down and stay for 15 years as a couple and then marry…
they need their experiences and freedom,and the most important thing,they need to focus on their careers..
and i guess nikki just sad that (zac’s never gonna marry ness) because she is so obsessed that in her shizophrenic phantasy world he is with her and nessa is just his image xD hasn’t anything to do with being close or not..
i like zac and nessa,loved them as a couple,but seems that now i have to support them seperatley :’ /
but he’s never gonna be with him.he would rather marry me than her hahahahahaaaa xD so you see,it’s very unlikely to happen ;)

Pages: [1] 2 »