Zac Efron: Favorite Star Under 25!

Zac Efron: Favorite Star Under 25!

Zac Efron shows off his award backstage during the 2011 People’s Choice Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles on Wednesday night (January 5).

The 23-year-old actor shared in his speech on stage, “Thank you so much everybody. I just want to say what an honor it is to be nominated with my contemporaries under 25, many who are friends that I love and respect very much. That’s a huge honor.”

“Making movies right now is so crazy. There are all these ups and downs and you don’t know where you’re headed, but I say the best thing about it is the feeling of connection that I get from the fans…from you guys. That’s what this moment means to me. It is sublime,” Zac added.

15+ pics inside of Zac Efron

Efron-win zac efron favorite star 13
Efron-win zac efron favorite star 14
Efron-win zac efron favorite star 15
Efron-win zac efron favorite star 16
Efron-win zac efron favorite star 17
Efron-win zac efron favorite star 18

Credit: Michael Caulfield, Frazer Harrison, Kevin Winter, Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 peoples choice awards, Zac Efron

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »
miranda @ 8:33 am on 01/06/2011

CONGRATS TO ZAC :)

celia @ 8:34 am on 01/06/2011

I’m SO Proud of my Zac , He is The Best :D
ZANESSA FOR EVER <3<3

Hottie ! totally deserved the award.

Congrats Zac!

mike @ 8:43 am on 01/06/2011

congrats to Zac still Vanessa deserve it the most !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pop86 @ 8:55 am on 01/06/2011

Congrats to Zac.

I love his speech.

yets @ 8:56 am on 01/06/2011

congrats zac!!!
and to Vanessa too i love them.

dessy @ 8:58 am on 01/06/2011

He Said “many who are friends that I love and respect very much.”
He Meant Vanessa!!!! But As a Friend :(

en @ 9:03 am on 01/06/2011

Sorry to sound negative here but I believe ZV broke up as you can clearly see Z carrying a bag with him after leaing V’s house in the latest pics. I know the pics are from errands but still he went there after visiting V so I believe he collected his stuff from there.I feel so bad about this right now. I dont have any hopes now :( And even in his speech Z stated “friends”

Glad that he won though.

terri @ 9:22 am on 01/06/2011

oh please…
this post says ZAC and ZAC only.
im so tired of you Zanessa bandwagon jumpers.
its over. go cry to your mothers.
CONGRATS ZAC! you deserve it and everything more.!

Maila @ 9:25 am on 01/06/2011

I wonder why Vanessa didn’t go, I didn’t expect them to go together but she was nominated so I thought she would attend. Even Ashley attended.

Congrats to Zac anyway.

Maila @ 9:26 am on 01/06/2011

Also add, I am shocked he beat out Robsten, but soooo happy about it!

Liv @ 9:29 am on 01/06/2011

Let’s Just Be Honest
Zac Is So Much More Talented Then Robert Pattinson
Rob Always Wins Because He Plays Edward Cullen In Twilight Which Is a Movie That People Go Crazy Over It.
Congrats Zac ,You Really Deserved This!! I Love You <3

Miranda @ 9:37 am on 01/06/2011

@dessy: Zac always addresses Vanessa as a “friend” he rarely eve says “girlfriend”, so basically they’re still together :)

MIMI @ 9:43 am on 01/06/2011

love his speech!

Erika @ 9:57 am on 01/06/2011

I voted for him XD

Skylar @ 10:09 am on 01/06/2011

@dessy: It doesn’t really mean anything, Zac has never come out and said anything like that before, you can’t really expect it anyway. :)

@Maila: I expected them to go together, but I think she didn’t attend because she didn’t win. A lot of the people that were there, were only there because they won. This was one of the shows where the celebrities found out in advance so only the ones who won really went. There were only 2 categories where they didn’t find out until during the show, one of them was the one Ashley was nominated for, so that’s why she wen I’m sure. :) Those 2 categories were the only ones where everyone nominated was attending. I’m also glad Zac beat the Twilighters. :)

It feels like we’ve won a long awaited for battle, since 2008 the Twilight cast has beat out Zac, but no longer! I feel like it’s been a huge victory not only for him but for us, the Zac fans! We’ve been waiting for this moment for years! I’m SOOO glad he won. He really deserves this, his career is going great right now and he is full of much potential, dedication, and talent. I really do hope and think he is very well able to become a big actor like Johnny or Leo. :)

peggy @ 10:09 am on 01/06/2011

@dessy:

What did you expect him to say “and my maybe girlfriend” be serious. He was trying to thank everyone

Skylar @ 10:18 am on 01/06/2011

@peggy: hehe exactly :) Love him <3

Lolelole @ 10:27 am on 01/06/2011

I’m so proud of him, he really deserved this award, specially beating the twilight cast. He is a wonderful person AND actor, a role model. Go on like this zac!!

Tiptoes @ 10:29 am on 01/06/2011

Congrats Zac!

Aly @ 10:50 am on 01/06/2011

He won he won yay omg he actually won?o.o i can`t believe it. Congrats to you Zac Efron, the guy who beat twilight actors at smth!!!
This is a dream come true finally someone beat those 3, they kind of deserved it too . [don`t kill me for it, but i`m not a fan of that movie/those actors -_-]

@Skylar,
so true, i didn`t think the day when twillight lost an award will ever come

Zanessa/scashley/ashnessa @ 10:51 am on 01/06/2011

I was so happy for him, I almost cried. Lol. He really deserved it. And his speech was amazing as always. Congrats to Zachary !!! All those days of voting finally paid off. :D

kat @ 10:54 am on 01/06/2011

Im not even a vanessa fan but i still think she deserved that award she worked so hard last year!

nounah @ 10:58 am on 01/06/2011

Happy!!!!!! He won :) Congrats

mie @ 11:18 am on 01/06/2011

im happy for you zachary!
it was totally you there should have it! i am over happy ! :D

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »