Inside Victoria Justice's 18th Birthday Bash!

Inside Victoria Justice's 18th Birthday Bash!

Happy 18th Birthday, Victoria Justice!

The birthday girl threw a star-studded party with her closest friends, family and Nick channel mates at Tru Nightclub in Hollywood on Saturday night (February 19).

Among the guests JJJ spotted were Nick Jonas, Dylan Sprouse, Cole Sprouse, Erin Sanders, Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Gillies, Leon Thomas, Avan Jogia, Simon Curtis, Vanessa Hudgens, Josh Hutcherson, Ashley Argota, Gage Golightly, Matt Shively, Lucas Till, Tony Oller, Ryan Rottman, Lorenzo Henrie, Robbie Amell, Italia Ricci, Andrea Lewis, and many, many, many more! There were so many people!

Guests enjoyed a myriad of appetizers and refreshments while dancing to the sounds of DJ Spider. There was a dessert, candy and fruit bar (which we enjoyed tons!), a magician, henna tattoo artists, and a photo booth.

Some guests were even treated to free sneakers from Onitsuka Tiger. Stay tuned to JJJ throughout the week about Vic‘s ideal party and more! 30+ pics inside…

Victoria-18th inside victoria justice 18 bday 01
Victoria-18th inside victoria justice 18 bday 29
Victoria-18th inside victoria justice 18 bday 30

Credit: Charley Gallay; Photos: Nickelodeon
Posted to: Birthday, Victoria Justice

Pages: [1] 2 »
hiha @ 3:13 am on 02/21/2011

Happy birthday!!!! she looks stunning!

Erika @ 3:44 am on 02/21/2011

Cool XD

Jeff @ 4:13 am on 02/21/2011

she seems pretty but pretty generic. Victorious just isn’t that good of a show, I tried to give it a few tries, but not very funny – it has the feeling of a poorly made Saved by the Bell. Funniest thing on Nick by far is Big Time Rush. iCarly used to be good, but this past season has been just awful (most of the actors seem uninterested).

Meliza @ 6:09 am on 02/21/2011

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR! Victoria you are making me jealous and you are always breaking my heart, ALL of my celebrity crushes are so close to you! Why, oh why? </3

Meliza @ 6:09 am on 02/21/2011

I was just kidding. :D But true :D Victoria is very gorgeous

maria @ 7:42 am on 02/21/2011

Pretty girl, ugliest dress I have EVER seen. EVER.

a @ 8:12 am on 02/21/2011

Not a big fan of the dress but everyone seems to be having fun!

Ella @ 9:03 am on 02/21/2011

Happy 18th birthday pretty girl!!
Too bad, Joe Jonas didn’t make it to attend Victoria’s party.. :\
But happy that at least, Nick was there! ;)

AnonymousGuy08 @ 10:21 am on 02/21/2011

@Ella: Unless she worked with Nick in the past, I can’t imagine why any of the Jonas Brothers would be there. Almost everyone mentioned in this article is from a movie or TV show she is either involved with, or has been involved with in the past.

Els @ 10:22 am on 02/21/2011

Can someone tell me were did she get that dress?? I love it!!

Mika @ 12:37 pm on 02/21/2011

She looks gorgeous and it looked like a really great party.

pinkplastic @ 12:48 pm on 02/21/2011

O M G…I don’t like the dress… but she’s so lukcy to be friend of Cole and Dylan! :O!! I wish I was there… :)

jessica @ 3:34 pm on 02/21/2011

Justin Bieber was there too!

Victorious is great!!!!! I can’t browsing why anyone would say it’s not funny:( I think it’s hilarious!!!! By the way can’t wait for the album to come out, I’m definitley a big fan if her music!!!!!!!

me @ 4:30 pm on 02/21/2011

wow she looks really hot

V @ 5:04 pm on 02/21/2011

Isn’t she really good friends with Taylor Lautner also? I guess he couldn’t attend cause of his busy schedule. The party looks like lots of fun. Happy Birthday to her!

Kelly @ 9:50 pm on 02/21/2011

Her dress looks AMAZING!!!! So does she! She looks like she’s having so much!!

Ron @ 10:38 pm on 02/21/2011

I love the dress, Vic, and, I imagine, you got the message from my wife, Miranda. I do not know if she realizes the part you played. I do, and I am grateful. Really. Maybe you could talk to her about making too big a deal about the “mistake.” If Ke$ha sees that, things could get messy. Especially if Ke$ha finds out that the jade stone Miranda hit me with was bought for her. Maybe that is why Miranda threw it back at me.

I think about the night we met often. Thanks for being there. And please accept this book, “An Inordinate Fondness For Beetles,” as a token of my appreciation. Haldane was mistaken. But, beetles in love, and on love, is probably worth a book. Of course, beetles can be mistaken about love. I think they are. Seeing, and feeling, and touching, are all part of it, but pale beside knowing. And, without knowing, I’m pretty sure the rest of it is ephemeral. And we do not want that, now, do we?

Otherwise, Liz on “American Beauty” is the best we can do. Although I have great respect for Liz, and her writing, I know she should think about the movie some more. The Lover does not stop because of some obstacle, but presses on. And lives to love another day. At least in the book my wife and I are working on.

I laughed at the ketchup, but the LA Times refused my piece about it. Not too long ago, your clip would not have been possible. Keep it up.

I see you , Ariana Grande. Why , I ask , are you mad at me?

Joy to you, Rose.

CEce @ 10:56 pm on 02/21/2011

She always looks stunning!!! I guess thats what happens when ppl r lining up to dress you. Happppppppppppppy Birthday Victoria enjoy your successes and have fun!

coolbeans @ 4:35 am on 02/22/2011

I think she looks stunning! Her dress is daring and unlike one any other star would wear.

Aww, Debby Ryan Must be busy in the meet and greet. thats why she could’nt attend :’( well she tweeeted “happy birthday sassy pants”" <3 ;)

Victoria botelho @ 1:56 pm on 02/22/2011

The big 18th Victoria!!

xoxoJanexoxo @ 8:37 pm on 02/22/2011

I really really love her dress!! .. wow soo many people! anyways hope she had a nice fun time on her big 18th bday!

charmaine @ 1:07 am on 02/24/2011

you are my idol ever !!!!

Trisha @ 9:50 am on 02/24/2011

victoria looks really stunning in her birthday,isn’t it????
^_^