Our friends at Neutrogena passed got in touch with make-up artists Amy Oresman and Dawn Broussard and shared how-to guides on how to get the starlet’s looks.
Using their fave Neutrogena products, you’ll be able to easily steal Emma and Hayden’s looks for less! Check them out inside…
– Step 1: Use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Foundation in Nude 40 all over the skin for a dewy even base
– Step 2: Dust the face with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer Duo in Natural Glow
– Step 3: For Hayden’s eye look use Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad in Moonlit Violet. Use the highlight shade all over the lid then take the dark purple accent color and smudge it all around the perimeter of the eye. Then sweep your bronzer through the crease.
– Step 4: Line the eye with Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner in Cosmic Black. Rim the eye top and bottom and apply to the water line. Then add definition with Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara in Carbon Black.
Step 5: Top the look off with Neutrogena MoistureShine lip gloss in Natural Boost on the lips. This nude lip ties the whole look together.
– Step 1: Prep your skin with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Make-up with SPF 55 Helioplex protection in Classic Ivory. This product is so lightweight and non-greasy, giving the skin a natural glow. Application Hint — Use a large powder brush in a swirling circular motion around the face. This almost feathering motion will ensure the product is completely blended into the skin in a flawless manner.
– Step 2: Grab the Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick in Fair and add to any areas around the face you wanted to highlight like the inner corner of eye, highest part of the cheekbones, bridge of nose and chin.
– Step 3: Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Quad in Butter CrÃ¨me was used to lightly contour the eye crease and highlight for the brow bone. Nourishing Eye Liner in Cosmic Black was used to line the upper lash line, extended out softly for a subtle cat eye effect.
–Step 4: Healthy Volume Mascara in Carbon Black for her lashes. When using darker liner on the eyes, I recommend Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads to quickly and fully cleanse eye area.
– Step 5: Healthy Skin Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer Duo in Posie Glow was used for the apricot color only for her cheeks.
– Step 6: For Emma’s lips, I prepped her lips with Revitalizing lip balm in Healthy Blush then added MoistureShine gloss in Fruity Pink. The final touch, MoistureShine lip soother in Shimmer to add glisten to the colorful lip.