Nick Jonas & Delta Goodrem: Holding Hands at Henry's Hat

Nick Jonas & Delta Goodrem: Holding Hands at Henry's Hat

Nick Jonas keeps a hold on new girlfriend Delta Goodrem as they head for a bite to eat at Henry’s Hat on Sunday afternoon (June 12) in Studio City, Calif.

The new couple actually just returned from a vacation in tropical Bali. Not only were they there to relax in the sun, but the two also attended a songwriting camp, People reports.

Nick, who appeared on The View last week to promote the Quaker Chewy Superstar Search, remained mum on his relationship status with the Aussie singer.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Nick and Delta?

Nick-delta nick jonas delta goodrem henry hat 01

WTF nicholas?

Emmy @ 11:23 pm on 06/12/2011

gag me.

SunLight Princess @ 11:23 pm on 06/12/2011

She is so old.

chrissy @ 11:27 pm on 06/12/2011

i can’t believe nicks holding hands in public thats a good sign!! i’m SO happy for him to be this happy

Dani @ 11:28 pm on 06/12/2011

Nati that’s the same thing I was thinking

Rain @ 11:28 pm on 06/12/2011

First Jelena now them? This year seems like the year for these Disney stars to finally show the world their significant others. Except I think the only reason Nick is showing off Delta is only b/c he wants Selena to see it; kind of like revenge

I am not a nelena or niley fan

lala @ 11:29 pm on 06/12/2011

WOW.

Liby @ 11:29 pm on 06/12/2011

They seem happy together

danielle @ 11:31 pm on 06/12/2011

Someone please tell me what a 18 year old would want from a 26 year old. No wait, someone please tell me what a 26 year old would want with a 18 year old. Nick hasn’t been public with anything before, and now he decides? she and her fiance broke up not even 5 months ago. Someone please tell me, cause I can’t seem to believe that all of this is legit stuff.

JAy @ 11:34 pm on 06/12/2011

This can’t be true?? She’s 26 and he’s 18! I can’t believe Delta would jump into another relationship after dating/being engaged to Brian McFadden for like 6 or 7 years.

Georgie @ 11:34 pm on 06/12/2011

OMG Delta is 26! and Nick is 18! what is this!!!??!! Thats 8 years different i dont know how i feel about this :/ is she even a Christian???

christina @ 11:35 pm on 06/12/2011

damn she is hott…lucky guy haha

Sarah @ 11:39 pm on 06/12/2011

Wow:3 Im surprised nick is dating her…But we have to respect his decisions:)

J @ 11:40 pm on 06/12/2011

Don’t you guys think it’s so weird for Delta to date Nick? She’s 8 years (!!) older than he is. In my opinion that makes Delta a cougar. I mean Nick is still a TEEN. What else they have common than music? Delta is probably starting to think of settling down and Nick.. hah he hasn’t even got to change to live the life to the fullest yet. C’mon. This is just so wrong.

Alexgomezplant @ 11:43 pm on 06/12/2011

OMG!
she is like 27!
is very old to him….
D:
but he looks happy…..

Chrissy @ 11:44 pm on 06/12/2011

I just don’t know how I feel… I want to be happy for him, but… she’s 26. I know he’s always been a bit more mature, but Nick, you’re only 18! I just wish he’d LIVE A LITTLE. GAH! I guess if he’s happy…

Jolie @ 11:44 pm on 06/12/2011

awkward. I will stay with Miley & Liam, thanks

canosa @ 11:46 pm on 06/12/2011

LMFAO nicholas are you dating your babysitter?
lol she’s pretty but TOO OLD FOR HIM!

patricia @ 11:47 pm on 06/12/2011

@Nati:

OMG. I think I just vomited at the sight of this. He looks gorgeous and handsom but HER? ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMG. my love for him has gone down the drain.

julie @ 11:47 pm on 06/12/2011

I’m happy for him and unlike other fans I will not bash Delta. It’s obvious he really cares for her, he’s never held hands with any girl in public ever. I think she’s a beautiful girl and she’s super talented. If they are both happy then who am I to judge that?

pAT @ 11:49 pm on 06/12/2011

HMMMMM maybe Delta want to feel young again. She was in a long term relationship for years, with kids, starting probably when she was Nick age. She may want to get back to feeling like a young woman again and the best way IS to date a young guy.
NJ is just a guy. He will accept and go after a very attractive, nice, not scandalous girl/woman if she gives him the BIG green light. What guy wouldn’t? LOL

Niley Jonas @ 11:52 pm on 06/12/2011

OMG Nick Jonas is killing me with this girl. She is frician FRICIAN 26 years old. Date someone your own age. Nick date Miley Cyrus. She is always giving signs she needs you.

horsegirl61 @ 11:56 pm on 06/12/2011

This is just awkward for everyone! She is way too old for him, I mean she is older than Dani and Kevin…am I the only one that finds it weird and uncomfortable??

horsegirl6194 @ 11:56 pm on 06/12/2011