Christian Serratos: 'Breaking Dawn' Beauty

Christian Serratos: 'Breaking Dawn' Beauty

Christian Serratos turns heads on the black carpet at the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday night (November 14) in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old actress wore a gorgeous Alexander McQueen fuchsia dress and Judith Leiber bag. She completed her look with “Shonna Drew” earrings by Dana Rebecca Designs and Melinda Maria‘s Melted Pave Wrap bangle and Starry bangle.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christian Serratos

Christian is also pictured at the Divine Rights of Denim signing at Forever 21 on Friday night (November 11). Hundreds of fans lined up outside the store to meet Christian, and got a discount on top of it!

10+ pics inside of Christian Serratos

Christian-bd christian serratos bd premiere 12

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty, Courtesy of Forever 21
Posted to: Christian Serratos

dani @ 4:07 pm on 11/15/2011

Wow she looks gorgeous!

Nunya @ 12:14 am on 11/16/2011

God y do these chicks feel like they have to mess with what they are given,those plumped up lips look HIDEOUS!

sumerville @ 12:49 am on 11/16/2011

@Nunya:

Those are God given, know it all.

Christian looks beautiful!!!

nunya @ 12:52 pm on 11/16/2011

@sumerville: @sumerville:
No they are not look at the first movie u idiot, she did have full lips, but now she just looks like a blowfish

sumerville @ 1:58 pm on 11/16/2011

@nunya:

You need help. Go to school or work instead of spreading your hate on the computer. Jealousy does not become you. Your not worth my time.

Christian is beautiful and stunning!!!!

HOUSTon @ 2:00 pm on 11/16/2011

Certainly she is the best dressed there. You can’t blame anyone for staring so long at her lips or anything else. She is gorgeous!

nunya @ 3:39 pm on 11/16/2011

@sumerville: LMAO How is what i said hateful? I just expressed my opinion, her lips were fine the way they were before she did that to them. I think she was the best dressed there, just dont like what she did to her lips sue me. I seem to be worth your time since you are taking it to answer me. I am a working person with free time on my hands so y not?That would mean that you yourself dont have a job or go to school since you are on here also.

eso es eya me gusta muchisimo cuando participa del papel sharpey

J @ 2:40 am on 11/17/2011

Her lips do look way bigger than before. She looked better before, in my opinion.

poppy @ 11:17 am on 11/17/2011

She should’ve been one of the vampires. Or in this more. She’s so pretty.

sumerville @ 6:45 pm on 11/17/2011

Interesting how people can post someone is plumper or call someone an idiot or say someone is this or that and they are so evil that they don’t realize how hateful that is. Would they want a stranger to come up to them and say I believe (wrong or not) that your chubbier? We can only think that people like that have a low IQ.

She is the BEST dressed.

nunya @ 11:18 pm on 11/17/2011

@sumerville: Hey I thought you were done wasting your time? Again how is it evil to think someone looked better before they mess with themselves. Its an OPINION deal with it

nunya @ 11:20 pm on 11/17/2011

@J: Thank you! that was all I was trying to point out, before someone got their panties in a bunch.

xocaseyxo @ 2:07 am on 11/18/2011

Christians stylist is on top of it! WOW

HOUSTon @ 10:24 pm on 11/22/2011

@xocaseyxo:

Christian styles herself. She was on point!!!!