Jackson Rathbone Goes To The Grove

Jackson Rathbone Goes To The Grove

Jackson Rathbone holds hands with his girlfriend as they shop around the Grove in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (November 21).

The 26-year-old actor recently chatted with Movieline about nabbing up the role of Jasper Hale.

“When I got the role of Jasper I said, ‘Oh, this is fun.’ I get to play such a strict very, very, very still character who’s quite and thoughtful and trying to resist temptation of his instinct,” Jackson shared. “I’m a very relaxed, easy-going guy, so to play kind of a buttoned up figure like Jasper was very exciting.”

10+ pics inside of Jackson Rathbone

Jackson-grove jackson rathbone girlfriend grove 10

Credit: Ghost; Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Jackson Rathbone

Ash2033 @ 12:57 am on 11/24/2011

Oh my Lord! That’s his girlfriend? No way hahahaha

megan @ 9:18 pm on 11/24/2011

she’s a stripper sooooo wooooooo, disappointment that he’d choose someone so classless and tacky, this self-proclaimed “Southern Gentleman” seems very fake more like PR strategy.

andie @ 8:03 pm on 11/25/2011

Jealous, are we?

I think she’s pretty. *shrugs*

Andie @ 7:16 pm on 11/26/2011

She’s a burlesque dancer, which is an art, believe it or not. If they love each other, who cares what she does for a living?

Andie @ 7:18 pm on 11/26/2011

She’s a burlesque dancer, which is an art. None of us know her so we don’t know what kind of person she is so who really cares what she does for a living? For the love of all that is holy, let them be happy!

Andie @ 7:21 pm on 11/26/2011

Whoops didn’t mean to post twice. The first one said it didn’t go through so I made some revisions cuz I had more to say lol.

karina @ 12:20 am on 11/27/2011

wow, who knew he had a girlfriend? She’s pretty!

Rachel @ 1:04 am on 12/24/2011

I’m so happy for him! I’ve heard him say in interviews he likes punk chicks that play music. She has her own little band and is so stinkin cute. Jealous fans will always be here to bash them, I find it really sad

refilwe mojapelo @ 2:42 pm on 01/10/2012

OMG.. m so jelas.. shesso lucky to hav him, Jackson is so cute, so charming.. so Hot. i lyke hima lot. gudluck guys