Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson: Blonde 'Spring Breakers'

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson: Blonde 'Spring Breakers'

A still blonde Vanessa Hudgens loops arms with Ashley Benson as they head to the set of Spring Breakers on Tuesday (March 6) in Sarasota, Fla.

The 23- and 22-year-old actress brightened up the Sunshine State with vivid pink and blue tops.

Vanessa recently shared a photo of herself in her blonde wig on her official website. “Time to see if blondes really do have more fun lol! Its for my new role in Spring Breakers!” she wrote.

Selena Gomez was also spotted around the set, hiding from the cameras while keeping comfy in her “You Only Live Once” hoodie.

In case you missed it, check out Ashley‘s Teen Vogue cover!

10+ pics inside…

Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 01
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 02
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 03
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 04
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 05
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 06
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 07
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 08
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 09
Breakers-blonde vanessa ashley selena spring 10

Credit: MiamiPIXX/BRJ, Jeff Steinberg; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline, FameFlynet
Posted to: Ashley Benson, Selena Gomez, Spring Breakers, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
cheska @ 7:40 pm on 03/06/2012

It’s different but I like it <3 Her legs are to die for

cheska @ 7:45 pm on 03/06/2012

it’s different but i like it <3…her legs are to die for

muse @ 8:11 pm on 03/06/2012

I’ve said it beofre, I’ll say it again, I LOVE her dedication. I hope people will come to realize that she’s not just some ‘Disney childstar’. She worked before Disney…and oh look…she worked after it! She is building a career and she just amazes me with her hard work and commitment to her job.
And I honestly dont think its a bad thing to have started off with Disney…I know she still get a load of s**t about it, but its also one of the biggest production companies in the world. It gave us all the classic Disney movies and it gave us Vanessa in HSM. And afterwards she said she wanted to grow with her fans and audiance, and she has as far as Im concerned. She’s grown and worked hard and I think as fans thats all we can ask for. As long as she’s happy.
This movie look exciting and I love that its challenging Vanessa by her change of style for her CHARACTER!
I hope she’s having fun, and enjoying herself with her friends. She seems to get along really well with her all her castmates and I think speaks volumes about how nice and warm of a person she is :)

sophie @ 9:02 pm on 03/06/2012

so cute <3

amtfan @ 9:10 pm on 03/06/2012

its a wig, jared. just so you know lol

demi lovesvodka @ 9:13 pm on 03/06/2012

ashley’s way hotter

Haters Suck! @ 9:21 pm on 03/06/2012

love how close these two are getting. Sorry but this is my vashley. My favorite vanessa friendship is with laura. Here’s hoping these two continue ot stay close.

Warren @ 9:33 pm on 03/06/2012

Vanessa has real hot legs! She looks sexy as a blonde too.

Haters Suck! @ 9:34 pm on 03/06/2012

oh one more thing journey 2 was the #1 movie overseas again and is closing in on 300 million. Journey 3 looks like its a go wonder if vanessa, josh , louis, the rock and michael caine will be back to go to the moon?

good-one @ 10:15 pm on 03/06/2012

Love shorts, love blondes and love love. Oh, and love understanding why:

Aiwen @ 2:47 am on 03/07/2012

Love her!!!

ditzdrahma86 @ 3:25 am on 03/07/2012

Selena rarely is seen with Vanessa. hmmm.

yets @ 8:02 am on 03/07/2012

i love her!!!

Sara @ 11:41 am on 03/07/2012

@ditzdrahma86:
i completely agree everyone thinks that they would be closer but its the opposite, shes closer with ashley in actual fact. However i feel there is a fight between selena and vanessa for ashley cuz 1 minute vanessa has a [ic with ash, the next its vanessa etc.

yeah @ 12:23 pm on 03/07/2012

@Sara: Selena always seems to be gloomy in the pictures we are getting from the set…and I have no idea why, but anywho, I don’t really care because this ‘Vashley’ friendship is too cute! Prefer this Ash and V friendship to the other one tbh…

Sara @ 1:12 pm on 03/07/2012

@yeah:
i agree with you also, she doesnt seem to smile at all only when she left to see justin

memememe @ 7:01 pm on 03/07/2012

there is one pic of vanessa and selena together, but that’s all i’ve seen. i don’t think they’re fighting, i just don’t think they’re THAT close. which is fine, i mean vanessa is not superwoman, she’s not going become bffs with everyone she crosses haha that’s just human nature. but vanessa and ashley are adorable together, and i adore ash’s and selena’s friendship too! also, i can’t can’t can’t can’t express enough how much i love v’s blonde hair, i have no idea why haha. maybe it’s just because it’s nice to see with a new look. we’ve seen short hair on her for far too long (which don’t get me wrong, she can pull it off just fine)

memememe @ 7:02 pm on 03/07/2012

and by the way, i’m aware it’s a wig. i just think it looks cute on her, even though it’s supposed to make her look “trashy” lol

mykamicks @ 7:09 pm on 03/07/2012

I gets excited everytime Vanessa has a new movie fliming. With new circle of friends to hook up everyday during shooting. I believe even before these two are friends already. No doubt they will are more closer now.

I also love her friendship with Laura. She is the real friend of hers who stood by during her brokenheart days. I also miss sightings her & Brittany.

memememe @ 7:13 pm on 03/07/2012

@Sara: to be honest, ashley does seem like the popular one in the group haha i used to watch pll liars and thought she was pretty descent in it. but after seeing all these pics of her on the set and such, i’m starting to like her more and more. she seems like she’s such a friendly and happy person, the type of person you would want to be around 24/7.

VanFan @ 7:53 pm on 03/07/2012

@Haters Suck!:
Maybe they can team up with Newt Gingrich and help him with the colonization. :)

Haters Suck! @ 8:41 pm on 03/07/2012

@vanfan
ok that comment flew over my head. I know who Newt Gingrich is but don’t understand the reference.

VanFan @ 9:15 pm on 03/07/2012

@Haters Suck!:

COCOA, Fla. — Newt Gingrich told a cheering crowd along Florida’s Space Coast late Wednesday that he would establish a permanent colony on the moon, and develop a spacecraft that can get to Mars, by the end of his second term as president.

maeli @ 7:21 am on 03/08/2012

she’s so cute and yes their friendship rocks

______ @ 9:44 pm on 03/08/2012

Boy can V look sexy as a blonde!

Pages: [1] 2 »