Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson: 'Breakers' On The Beach!

Vanessa Hudgens & Ashley Benson: 'Breakers' On The Beach!

Vanessa Hudgens gives Ashley Benson a back hug as they film a few new scenes for Spring Breakers on the beach on Monday evening (March 12) in St. Petersburg, Fla.

The duo were joined by costars Selena Gomez and Rachel Korine for a party on the beach. The girls were spotted dancing around on the sand as they filmed.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Earlier in the day, Vanessa, Ashley and Selena were spotted sporting hot neon colors for the movie.

10+ pics inside…

Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 01
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 02
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 03
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 04
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 05
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 06
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 07
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 08
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 09
Breakers-beach vanessa ashley breakers beach 10

Credit: Thibault Monnier/Jeff Steinberg, MiamiPIXX/BRJ; Photos: FameFlynet, PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Ashley Benson, Rachel Korine, Selena Gomez, Spring Breakers, Vanessa Hudgens

Aiwen @ 8:46 am on 03/13/2012

Hotties!!!!!!!!

yets @ 9:55 am on 03/13/2012

i love v so im so excited for this movie.

vggd @ 12:44 pm on 03/13/2012

Ashley Benson is perfect!

maria @ 2:00 pm on 03/13/2012

They actually look like they’re just being themselves! LOL!

Katty @ 2:05 pm on 03/13/2012

They look to be having fun! Ha

Haters Suck! @ 2:07 pm on 03/13/2012

I was a little sad when Emma dropped out but it seems to worked for the best these girls are lookng great together

babyvlover @ 3:23 pm on 03/13/2012

I love this Vashley. The back hug of Nessa for Ashley is so cute and also the big group huge. They have a great chemistry. I already love this movie.

demi lovesvodka @ 6:27 pm on 03/13/2012

so much for the rumors that selena and vanessa were fighting. i knew it wasn’t true

Haters Suck! @ 7:51 pm on 03/13/2012

@ comment 8
go screw yourself. Im not refering to your comment but your screen name. Such BS. thats why i put comment 8, im not gonna shame myself by writting it out.

mykamicks @ 8:35 pm on 03/13/2012

I find it silly when a rumor spreads out about pity things ” figthing” . I believe that the girls has just started this movie with all the fun and doing fun at same time while shooting their film.

Figthing over what? fighting over who? lol! Selena & Vanessa were been friends even during their disney days. They may occasionally see each other or but the last time I saw them was two or three years ago during TCA & Vanessa’s 21st Bday. Granting, they may not be that close, but for sure they are friends.

RAINY DAY @ 9:55 pm on 03/13/2012

Love these girls, but aren’t there supposed to be four main characters? I keep seeing three but somewhere I read there were four girls. I could be wrong. But does this movie not have enough of a budget for a makeup department? These girls looks like they rolled out of bed with whatever leftover makeup from the night before. Vanessa doesn’t even comb the wig before she puts it on. Maybe that’s the feel of the movie? I dunno, but I guess kudos to them for not relying on makeup.

zac/vanessa/ashnessa @ 4:15 am on 03/14/2012

They’re all bonding. :D

kHAdIJA @ 10:11 am on 03/31/2013

Selena Looks Sooooooo Hot Amzintly Im A Big Fan Like Veeery Big Fan Vive Selena And AlsoO Ashley benson She’s Cute!!