Vanessa Hudgens: Green for St. Patty's Day!

Vanessa Hudgens: Green for St. Patty's Day!

Vanessa Hudgens shows off her green on St. Patrick’s Day while walking around the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Saturday (March 17).

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her boyfriend Austin Butler, who was spotted earlier in the day carrying a bouquet of roses. We’re guessing they were for Van!

Vanessa is currently taking a break from filming her new flick Spring Breakers in Miami. Earlier in the week, she filmed a scene robbing a restaurant with co-star Ashley Benson.

15+ pics inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

Vanessa-green vanessa hudgens austin butler st pattys day 14
Vanessa-green vanessa hudgens austin butler st pattys day 15

Credit: Ivan Nikolov; Photos: WENN
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
A @ 8:12 pm on 03/17/2012

KILL ME NOW. I think I’ll go throw up my dinner.

hermaione @ 8:15 pm on 03/17/2012

she’s lovely ¡¡¡ everytime i see her i get happy i don’t know why but she’s like a pill of happiness when i angry .

Xo @ 8:25 pm on 03/17/2012

Super cute

evz @ 8:27 pm on 03/17/2012

Red roses…Aww, cute. Looking at V smiling makes me happy. Evidently, she’s happy too and I couldn’t ask for more. I’m just thankful for whoever puts that smile on her face…

telle @ 8:27 pm on 03/17/2012

what happened i though she was in florida?????? that was fast MAN
btw vanessa looks beautiful as usual however their every time i see her with his baby-boyfriend i get mad wich isn’t ok but i can’t help it…sorry but i can’t feel the boy :/ i can’t wait to know who will be next

jimmy. @ 8:32 pm on 03/17/2012

really? has she forgotten about her family & friends back in LA.. she saw him 5 days ago!

thetis @ 8:43 pm on 03/17/2012

@telle:

You”re not supposed to feel the boy you are not dating him and Zac had a baby face at 20 so you also have a failiing memory.

Get over it and start worrying about YOUR life before you mess it up cause you are busy judging someone elses

telle @ 8:47 pm on 03/17/2012

@thetis: sorry but i’m not judging to nobody and one more thing Did i mention zac ???? NO ¡¡ he’s just vanessa’s past and i could care less about him.

maria @ 8:48 pm on 03/17/2012

@evz: I agree. She is in a good place in her life; she is busy in her career, she has a sense of freedom in her personal life, and she seems very happy. It’s no one’s business who makes her happy. No one should judge who she should be with, except Vanessa. He must be a very sweet guy, cause he puts that smile on her face. Lovin’ the roses. NYC is a great place to blend in and have a great time, especially for St Patty’s Day!

daniel @ 8:53 pm on 03/17/2012

roses for the lady¡¡ *_^ what a beautiful girl

winter @ 8:55 pm on 03/17/2012

She does that too much. Hugging from behind. It would drive me nuts!!! How is that cute? First I would feel like I was stuck there to please her or trip. Then it’s suffocating. She must be really needy.

Xo @ 9:03 pm on 03/17/2012

@winter: He must not have a problem with it since they’re still together. He’s touchy with her too.

Haters Suck! @ 9:08 pm on 03/17/2012

Didn’t even notice the roses till y’all pointed out. I’m sure people will find a way to hate on him for that too but what can you do. He keeps earnng points with me and is treating Vanessa great. Roses for a beautiful rose like Vanessa.

kelly martineau @ 10:05 pm on 03/17/2012

Austin that old enought to drink. Why are they in New York. Nessa should be in Florida. BIG Lips. They going to have Sex because they haven’t seen each other for awhile.
Big lips is always wearing the same clothes over and over again.

Haters Suck! @ 10:18 pm on 03/17/2012

@Kelly
for the love of God, shut up.

maria @ 10:45 pm on 03/17/2012

She is in NYC because he is working on the pilot for his new show. If she doesn’t film on weekends, no need for her to stay in FLorida. And sorry, he has great lips; no wonder he was a model. And she obviously loves them. And what’s wrong with hugging from behind?? It’s just an affectionate gesture, and sweet. That’s how she is with her guys. We’ve seen it before and I never saw complaints about it then. People need to leave them alone; it’s her life, her guy, her relationship. Stop acting like who she dates is up to you. So lame.

BOJI @ 10:51 pm on 03/17/2012

Yep, Kelly, you sound like a little petulant kid. Your raging hormones are showing, girl. I suggest you take an ice cold shower.
Austin’s lips are super sexy on a guy. I think he’s the envy of many. Live with it. Just love seeing them together.

Elendur @ 11:10 pm on 03/17/2012

When they have a day off, they spend it together = committed!

The roses are a nice touch.

Carrie Diaries pilot for potential series starts filming March 21 and ends April 8th. Which means he should be able to join her and the crew for Coachella this year.

Andy'sGirl @ 12:16 am on 03/18/2012

Is it just me or does he ALWAYS wear the same outfit whenever they go out? Or the same jackets. Anyways I’m still a zanessa fan regardless what people say. Haters will always hate. BUT she does look really happy so I’m glad for that. :)

Andy'sGirl @ 12:24 am on 03/18/2012

Is it just me or does Austin ALWAYS wear that outfit whenever they go out. Or the same jackets. Anyways, I’m still a zanessa fan regardless of what people say. Haters will always hate. BUT before you all hound on me, she does look super happy so I’m glad :)

yets @ 3:09 am on 03/18/2012

i love the way Austin Loves her…and i love him for that

nessa @ 4:09 am on 03/18/2012

She reall love to hug from behind she always do that to ExBF.

Aiwen @ 4:46 am on 03/18/2012

Look at her,so cute!!!!she is way more happy when she is with her guy :) that’s great!!and I like Vanessa tied her hair up,more young and cute really!!!:D love u Vanessa!!,and Austin,u really treat our Vanessa very well huh? Don’t change the way u treat her,cause this girl deserves this :)

mags @ 7:51 am on 03/18/2012

thick lips means kissable lips, ithink vanessa loves to kiss his lips, lol, i like them together so sweet.

ehryle @ 7:52 am on 03/18/2012

She in NY because she gonna be in mtvU woodie award http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2012/03/16/mtvu-woodie-awards/

Pages: [1] 2 »