Selena Gomez: 'The Getaway' Movie with Ethan Hawke!

Selena Gomez: 'The Getaway' Movie with Ethan Hawke!

Selena Gomez just got done with Spring Breakers — but she’s already ready for another Getaway.

In a recent Q&A with fans, the 19-year-old actress dished that she’s about to fly off to Bulgaria to film The Getaway with Ethan Hawke.

“It’s really, really exciting,” Selena shared. “I go to Bulgaria and then I start filming. It’s more of an action movie, which is also different. So we’re doing that and then hopefully another movie, but that hasn’t really been confirmed yet. Then I’ll start working on my fourth album, which will be the best album I’ll ever do! But I’m just kind of halting music for a bit.”

Sel added about concentrating on acting for a while, “[I've] been really focused on more acting. For me it’s been fun to take risks and do things that are completely different. To be honest maybe some of you guys might not be comfortable with it. … I’m still the same person. Things that challenge me really excite me.”

TELL JJJ: Are you more excited about Selena’s new movie or her fourth album?

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Selena Gomez

A @ 8:34 pm on 04/09/2012

Bulgaria? She should take me with her, I speak Bulgarian! ;)

Lea @ 6:40 am on 04/10/2012

@A:
yeah,noone in Bulgaria speaks English.Sooo she should def take you with her ;)

Warren @ 3:31 pm on 04/10/2012

Spread those hot legs and let me lick under your arms Selena!

Allison @ 8:27 pm on 04/10/2012

I am personally most excited for The Getaway & her movies. I mean, she’ll be in a movie with THE Ethan Hawke, & in Spring Breakers, she’s with THE James Franco. Her music we have to wait for, but with movies, we get the inside scoop and sometimes the scripts supposedly “leak” :)

A bulgarian @ 7:09 am on 04/21/2012

Lea, the majority of people in Bulgaria know English ;)

Ulysses @ 11:52 pm on 05/28/2012

But WHEN is the movie do out?!!! I really want to see it!

MissChriss @ 6:29 pm on 06/01/2013

Im pretty sure the movie is called “Getaway” not “The Getaway” and here is a little bit more about the movie, since there isn’t a whole lot to go off of.

Getaway is the gritty, exciting action thriller from Warner Bros. in which former race car driver Brent Magna is pitted against the clock as he commandeers a custom Shelby Cobra Mustang, taking it and its unwitting owner on a high-speed adventure at the command of a mysterious villain on a race against time to save the life of his kidnapped wife.