Vanessa Hudgens: Meeting Day with Mom

Vanessa Hudgens: Meeting Day with Mom

Vanessa Hudgens is lovely in lace as she heads into a meeting on Tuesday afternoon (June 19) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress was joined by her smiley mom, Gina.

Earlier in the week, Vanessa, Gina, younger sister Stella and a gal pal all had a pampering appointment at the Nail Garden in Burbank.

“They got mani-pedi spa treatments,” a source dished to People. “Vanessa and her pal chatted amongst themselves.”

Gina went for a gel manicure while Vanessa and Stella went with a fun orange summer color.

15+ pics inside…

Vanessa-century vanessa hudgens century city mom 14
Vanessa-century vanessa hudgens century city mom 15

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
Ok @ 8:36 am on 06/21/2012

Hi my little sweetheart , where is my cutie pie Austin?

Aiwen @ 8:37 am on 06/21/2012

She is so ******* gorgeous!!!!!

yets @ 8:41 am on 06/21/2012

hope for a new movies.
Gina is so proud of her.

nessa @ 9:13 am on 06/21/2012

so nice to see her w/ her mom.

Iris @ 9:13 am on 06/21/2012

I love Vanessa, and she looks gorgeous !!! ?

evz @ 9:31 am on 06/21/2012

That smile… love her and I love it that she’s with her mom. I can’t help but wish this meeting means she’s got another movie to film or anything that makes her so happy.

Simone @ 11:39 am on 06/21/2012

It’s like Austin got sick of her calling the papps too. He’s never around either. Her mom and her are so happy to take photos. She pushes the men in her life away with the need to be the center of attention.

Zyonna @ 11:45 am on 06/21/2012

@Simone: i’m pretty sure it would make more sense if austin called the paps because if u think about it, before him she wasn’t really papped that much. and i think she is the high maintenance type thats why she is so clinging on her boyfriend and probably does push them away

Melissa @ 11:56 am on 06/21/2012

@Simone
Come on since you “know” so much about her. Prove it, show us the tangible evidence that she does in fact contact the paps herself. Show us the proof that she pushes the men in her life away. Since you post as if what you say is factual information, then you should have no problem proving it.

londonlipton @ 12:27 pm on 06/21/2012

Can someone please settle this for me.
Has Vanessa ever said in an interview either print or broadcast (radio,tv) that she is in talks to do a fashion line?

Was having a debate with a friend over the lack of Vanessa project news,and he said it was because she is getting ready to launch her fashion line.

peggy @ 12:28 pm on 06/21/2012

@Zyonna:

Do you have any idea what an ass you sound like – she was in a relationship for 5 damn years so she hardly pushed him away.

Grow up and get a life and BTW Austin has a new TV show so in order to be ready for fall I would think filming and rehearsals would be beginning and its filmed in N.Y. so most of that will be there – though the rehearsal time could be in LA.

And finally paps have been following V forever – why? Her photos sell in publications all over the place. She doesn’t need to be more famous she just came off a promo tour, made 3 movies and had a photoshoot.

Why do haters like looking so stupid, bitter and lonely

londonlipton @ 12:29 pm on 06/21/2012

@Zyonna: Austin has work….Pre-production will have started for the Carrie Diaries so he will be having table readings and fittings.

Haters Suck! @ 12:43 pm on 06/21/2012

@londonlipton
I still don’t like you and still think youre a two faced witch but here.

londonlipton @ 12:56 pm on 06/21/2012

@Haters Suck!: I don’t waste my time disliking people I don’t know,but if I did I am positive I would dislike you as well.

But anyway thank you for the link.

Haters Suck! @ 1:08 pm on 06/21/2012

@londonlipton
Never stops you from spreading and saying all kinds of crap about Vanessa on your twitter account but hey whatever. Good I’m glad you don’t like me. There are certain people like you and the rest of her ex’s fans that I hope don’t like me, don’t want you to like me.

londonlipton @ 1:18 pm on 06/21/2012

@Haters Suck!: So we’re back to if your a Zac fan,you cannot be a Vanessa fan, or if you are Vanessa fan you have to have interest in every aspect of their life debate. Let’s face facts,we are always going to disagree on that, and have differing opinions. How about we agree to disagree, move on,and stop creating a needless argument every time we both happen to comment on a Vanessa post?

Haters Suck! @ 1:29 pm on 06/21/2012

@londonlipton
How bout you stop coming on Vanessa posts, stay on zacs posts and we won’t have a problem. Again I used to follow your twitter account I know all the crap you’ve said about her with your dumbass friends. Based on that you are no fan of Vanessa and only like her ex. Why you pretend to be I don’t know but I know how two faced you are

londonlipton @ 1:54 pm on 06/21/2012

@Haters Suck!: Well that concludes you know nothing about me. From reading someones Twitter and claiming to know someone is an insanely large jump. There has been times when things Vanessa has said interviews which have been contradictory to the way she lives her life. and yes I did comment on it. I cannot be held accountable for what others say on Twitter,as they are their opinions.
But then I took a step back re-watched the earlier stuff Vanessa had done and realised i had got caught in the hype. Which is why I now don’t care what she,her ex or any other celeb does while not working. But if you want to go ahead and call me two faced for actually admitting and re-evaluating my own opinion and actions then go right ahead. It just shows the rest of the world what a narrow,one track mind you have.
After all your idol,learns from her mistakes,so why cannot others,or is that only something celebs are allowed to do?

Haters Suck! @ 2:15 pm on 06/21/2012

@londonlipton
Oh you did more than comment on the way Vanessa loves her life you said some horrible and nasty things about, called very unflattering names of which I will not repeat as they are just too offensive. That’s more then commenting on someone’s life. It wasnt just one time it was constant bashing and hating on her. I dont follow you anymore but kt wpuldnt surprise me if you still do itz Just like Perez Hilton you can claim you’ve “changed” but a pig is still a pig no matter what you try to turn it into. You’re a two faced liar and you are full of $hit. So like I said stay off vanessas posts stay on zaps and we’ll be just fine.

Haters Suck! @ 2:21 pm on 06/21/2012

@londonlipton
Oh you did more than comment on the way Vanessa lives her life you said some horrible and nasty things about her, called very unflattering names of which I will not repeat as they are just too offensive. That’s more then commenting on someone’s life. It wasnt just one time it was constant bashing and hating on her. I dont follow you anymore but it wouldnt surprise me if you still do it. Just like Perez Hilton you can claim you’ve “changed” but a pig is still a pig no matter what you try to turn it into. You’re a two faced liar and you are full of $hit. So like I said stay off vanessas posts stay on zacs and we’ll be just fine.
That’s better.

My 2 Cents @ 4:42 pm on 06/21/2012

I love Vanessa’s outfit , she looks especially gorgeous. Does anyone know what brand her sunglasses are? I do hope she is in talks for an awesome future project.

amy @ 5:08 pm on 06/21/2012

for the last time shut up about here and zac its over get over it they have jeeez

Em @ 5:59 pm on 06/21/2012

Nice to know that there are loyal haters and fans out there still talking about Vanessa Hudgens. You both are feeding her celebrity-status.

On a another note…

I love Vanessa Hudgen’s style. I think she’s pretty and hot – and she’s got a decent voice – her acting is so-so, I actually want to see her outside her comfort zone (i.e. doing period dramas, R-comedies) instead of her usually pg and pg-13 stuff – when I see her do that, I know she can truly act.

It’s also nice to see Vanessa and her Mom out and about – she must be a proud Moma <3. So sweet.

Xo @ 6:00 pm on 06/21/2012

She looks beautiful. Can’t wait for project news

selena @ 11:11 pm on 06/21/2012

@Em: Sucker Punch wasn’t PG or PG-13 at all. Plus she’s also involved in Spring Breakers, Gimme Shelter and Frozen Ground, all dealing with things little kids are not supposed to watch.

Pages: [1] 2 »