Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: Happy Birthday, Ashley Tisdale!

Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez: Happy Birthday, Ashley Tisdale!

Vanessa Hudgens and her beau Austin Butler are ready to celebrate BFF Ashley Tisdale‘s birthday on Monday (July 2) at a private beach house in Malibu, Calif.

Out on the beach, Ashley soaked up the sun in a bikini alongside another good friend Selena Gomez, who hit the beach later with some male pals.

Ashley turned 27 that day. Happy birthday, Ashley!

Also at the beach bash was Ashley‘s beau Scott Speer and The Secret Life of the American Teenager actress Francia Raisa.

“Birthday party at the beach :)” Ashley tweeted.

20+ pics inside…

Ashley-bday vanessa hudgens happy bikini birthday ashley tisdale 22
Ashley-bday vanessa hudgens happy bikini birthday ashley tisdale 23

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
tina @ 11:26 pm on 07/02/2012

only here for Vanessa.. and Selena <3

Ok @ 11:28 pm on 07/02/2012

Really happy to hear this

Haters Suck! @ 11:37 pm on 07/02/2012

@tina
Same but mainly Vanessa. Tisdale….well there you are.

javi @ 11:52 pm on 07/02/2012

why selena was covering her face with that dog? did she had a zit? i know thats a terrible thing but she doesn’t have to cover her face with a dog with a hat maybe but not the poor dog.

pearl @ 12:13 am on 07/03/2012

LOVE Ashley. Happy birthday. So glad you are still friends with nessa.

Tiffany @ 12:28 am on 07/03/2012

So, Zac got Ashley on her last birthday, and Vanessa gets her on this one? Haha. It’s like a divorced couple with their child. They all looked like they had a good time, though. Ashley looks gorgeous, as usual.

amtfan @ 12:32 am on 07/03/2012

I love them all (except scott) I prefer last years pics tho. glad she had fun!

Haters Suck! @ 12:53 am on 07/03/2012

I am so PISSED OFF!!!! I really, really want/need to go on a rant but know I can’t do it here or bad things will happen and I’ll just be the bad guy(again). I just can’t deal with certain people i really can’t.

Xo @ 3:03 am on 07/03/2012

V looks gorgeous! Her abs are killer

muse @ 4:16 am on 07/03/2012

As sad as it is to say out loud, it really does seem like Vanessa and Zac don’t want to be near each other, and I know it may be becuase he was busy this year and last year Vanessa may have been, but it does seem like a divorce scenario. And I know it’s awkward to be near your ex while they have a new partner and they’re happy but the day was about Ashley and celebrating her birthday.
But like I said, no idea why he wasn’t there and why she wasn’t there last year, but it just seems like they cant be near each other.
My point is though, is that they were great friends before dating, wish they could be again.
And I know they were seen taking photos and talking at Ashley’s premier for “Sharpay’s Adventures”, but Vanessa wasn’t dating Austin then. I dont know, just voicing my view on it :/
Hope they all had fun celebrating Ashley’s birthday :)

Meghan @ 4:22 am on 07/03/2012

Ashley looks so perfect omg and Selena. <3 They're the hottest.

Xo @ 4:57 am on 07/03/2012

@muse: Well V couldn’t have made it last year even if she wanted to. She was in New York filming Gimme Shelter. As for them hanging out, apparently they were both at Shelly’s graduation party a few weeks ago. Austin was there too.

Like @ 5:29 am on 07/03/2012

@Haters Suck!: This is not a place to rant,it is a place to comment on pics of celebrities,if you want to rant get a blog or something.

@muse: So because there are no pictures of Zac we are to assume he was not there? I have a feeling after the spectacle last year Efron was advised to stay away from cameras at Ashley’s party. After all, pics of him and Vanessa in the same vicinity would get all the Zanessa fans out,and that would takeaway from Ashley’s birthday. There teams (Z/A & V’s) know how much the fans put in to and believe(ed) in Zanessa and any sniff they get they pounce on it and come it with wild theories. And hey look on Tumblr and Twitter,all people were talking about was Zac & Vanessa. Zanessa fans are finding it hard after a year and half to let go, the fandom which was once united has become a warzone, Zac fans V Vanessa fans v Ashley fans. You are not allowed to be a fan of them all, that creates wars in itself. Fans attacking other fans, resorting to verbal bullying. It’s a sorry sight. And all this because one couple who nobody really truly knows broke up,nor do they know the reasons why. Fans like to blame the media for creating far fetched rumors, but it’s the fans who create the rumours on social networking sites. The fandom has changed it’s no longer about the projects,movies,tv shows,endorsements they do, it’s about their private lives. Fans do not need to know details of a celes life. There was a time before the internet ,before camera phones,when you used to wait to see what photos the papers,magazines would print. Times have changed and so have fans and it’s sad.

maria @ 7:33 am on 07/03/2012

@muse: I have to agree. I do not believe when things don’t end well, that you can easily just be friends. It just isn’t possible. You can’t be friends with someone you loved, who didn’t want to be with you anymore, until that hurt is completely gone. And it never may be. And that’s fine.

I am just happy to see APPROPRIATE pics from her party this year! I think Ashley may have learned a good lesson from last year, cause the disrespect she showed her BF then probably contributed to her relationship ending. See? People CAN learn from mistakes and do better. Nice that Vanessa and Austin were able to go this year, since they are both good friends of Ashley’s. I just wish I didn’t get such a “posed for the paps” vibe from these beach pics. Like LeeAnn Rhimes.

Tin tin @ 8:05 am on 07/03/2012

It doesnt matter if they are ignoring each outher or not the break up was a private matter its there personel lives, and its nobodys business but theres . and we have nothing to do with it . and all and all its not our business !!!

muse @ 8:10 am on 07/03/2012

@Xo: Oh, I do remember Vanessa filming a lot last year, I just didnt know it was during Ashley’s birthday last year. And do you mean Shelley Buckner Vanessa’s friend? Or someone else? Lol I sound really stalker just now Lol.
@maria: Yes, I wasn’t a fan of how close those photos of them were either…ALTHOUGH I do know that a girl and a guy can be friends, my best friend is a guy, and I also know that Ashley and Zac are very close and great friends, and I know Ashley would never cross that line with him especially seeing as he and Vanessa dated and Ashley calls Vanessa one of her best friends, BUT those pictures did come off horribly and I’m sure when they came out Ashley could have seen how bad it looked, or I would hope so.
I love the brother/sister friendship between Ashley and Zac, but I know that those photos made her and him look really insincere to Vanessa and not-so-innocent.
And I agree that they look posed, but Ashley has never really been the type to call up papz and have them there intentionally. Paparazzi are just horrendous and intrusive.

nate @ 8:34 am on 07/03/2012

omg ashley looks HOT HOT HOT!!!

Haters Suck! @ 8:54 am on 07/03/2012

@maria
Yes but now people are pissed at Vanessa for keeping poor, poor zac from going and preventing what happend last year. The poor little “golden boy” never gets invited to anything anymore and it’s all vanessas fault apperently. It’s one of the reasons im pissed if Vanessa doesn’t go she’s a bad friend, if she does she keeps zac away, either way she’s screwed. I honestly don’t think Ashley has learned a damn thing (see rock of ages premiere) but that’s for another time.

Vanessa @ 9:06 am on 07/03/2012

I hope she won’t take Austin to Teen Choice Awards .It ould be such a slap for Zac.,you know,he’s got 4 nominations and all.

Marina @ 9:29 am on 07/03/2012

@Vanessa: Who said she’s going to attend the TCA’s? Up to now she’s nowhere on the published list of the celebs who will be there.
And even though she should go, Zac would stay away from her as far as even possible. They are done and over for good, there is no way back. It would finally time for all people to get that in their heads.

Haters Suck! @ 9:38 am on 07/03/2012

If Vanessa doesn’t go to the tcas I’ll blame zac and it’ll be all his fault. See I can do that to.

tina @ 9:39 am on 07/03/2012

@Vanessa: Really a slap to Zac? After the way he and Ashley performed (note the word “performed” because I believe it was just an act for they cameras) last year at her birthday party? Vanessa is still the classy one in this group. She attends Ashley’s party after the way Ashley flaunts her whatever you want to call it with Zac. On and this year she (Ashley) has let poor Scott in to the act.

tina @ 9:42 am on 07/03/2012

@Marina: As a fan of Vanessa’s I hop HE stays away from her. Why in the H ELL would she go up to him, never has, never will.

Ok @ 10:07 am on 07/03/2012

There is no big deal here. it is also Mo Al turki ‘s birthday He financed Zac’s movie At Any Price , They both were at the wedding of one of the producers and they also saw eac other in Cannes. So Zac and some others are at his party instead , mystry solved no hate , no avoiding. just good logical sense.

Vanessa @ 10:38 am on 07/03/2012

@ok what are you talking about?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »