Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower: Holding Hands!

Lily Collins & Jamie Campbell Bower: Holding Hands!

Lily Collins is all smiles while out holding hands with her rumored new boyfriend Jamie Campbell Bower as they head to a local cafe together on Monday (July 9) in Toronto, Canada.

The 23-year-old actress and Jamie, also 23, are currently up north filming their latest flick The Mortal Instruments, which is set to be released next August.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lily Collins

Last month, it was announced that Jamie split from fellow Harry Potter actress and his fiancee of one year Bonnie Wright.

Collins-stroll collins stroll 01
Collins-stroll collins stroll 02
Collins-stroll collins stroll 03
Collins-stroll collins stroll 04
Collins-stroll collins stroll 05

Credit: Sean O'Neill; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Jamie Campbell Bower, Lily Collins

Pages: [1] 2 »
Jess @ 9:17 pm on 07/09/2012

and few months ago,she was dating Zac right?how could they change so fast????

My 2 Cents @ 9:31 pm on 07/09/2012

Lovely couple

Kelly S. @ 9:34 pm on 07/09/2012

@Jess: And almost a year ago she was dating Taylor Lautner. I like her, to be honest, but how she can change so fast?!

Amante @ 9:36 pm on 07/09/2012

Awesome!!!!

Ok @ 9:42 pm on 07/09/2012

Now this is what you call a show of affection
@My 2 Cents I agree with you lovely looking couple

Jake @ 9:52 pm on 07/09/2012

LOL heartbroken my ass Jamie. Not even a week later from that announcement he’s fake pr romancing his co-star. Real classy.

Karen @ 10:07 pm on 07/09/2012

This is what I call PROMOTION.

lauren @ 10:23 pm on 07/09/2012

lily’s gotta make it some how

Tin tin @ 10:25 pm on 07/09/2012

not doing it guys stop trying will ya.

Marina @ 10:34 pm on 07/09/2012

How are they even “holding hands” ?

DJ @ 11:16 pm on 07/09/2012

… Wasn’t he just engaged to Bonnie Wright (Ginny in the Harry Potter series)? What happened with that? Well, I guess my jealousy just moved to Lily. Taylor. Zac. Jamie. Good taste.

Keep Your Faith @ 11:25 pm on 07/09/2012

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God, I just can’t believe what my eyes are seeing, in fact I do not want to believe. I thought Lily was a nice girl and I always got angry when they spoke evil things about her, but now … And Jamie, does little more than a week of news of the end of your engagement, please …

Crystal @ 11:47 pm on 07/09/2012

He’s a good looking guy, but man, does he have bad hair…it’s always so messy..even at formal events…he looked much better in New Moon..and as for the going out with Lily, it is so apparent that this is all a part of PR work…

Crystal @ 11:48 pm on 07/09/2012

@Jess: She never dated Zac..acc to sources( which I read online) it never went beyond a few dates…

shanghai @ 11:54 pm on 07/09/2012

We dont know that Lily even dated those other guys or just publicity or friends. They look really happy together.

vanessa @ 1:17 am on 07/10/2012

kinda remind me of vanessa and austin,they are also having meals together always.

pup @ 2:07 am on 07/10/2012

Cute couple.

ariadne @ 5:32 am on 07/10/2012

They said that Jamie was so heartbroken about his breakup with Bonnie. Now, he has Lily. Seems too fast when it comes to moving on considering that he broke up with his FIANCEE, not just an ordinary girlfriend.

Ok @ 5:40 am on 07/10/2012

“Maybe this time ,I’ll get LUCKY, maybe this time I’ll WIN . Not a loser anymore, like the last time or the time before” Cabaret

Like @ 6:05 am on 07/10/2012

She never dated Zac Efron numerous sources have said as much.
As for her dating Jamie, they are set to play love interests, they could be trying to find ways to make the chemistry believable. I am not a Lily Collins fan, but this how the business works, and dating a co-star is the easiest way to get publicity and it’s also good for the movie.

Ashley @ 6:15 am on 07/10/2012

If they are a real couple then they make a cute pair. Not a fan of Jamie but he looks better with Lilly than he did with Bonnie. He looked like her kid.
Anyway Lily looks beautiful as always.

Grace @ 6:44 am on 07/10/2012

It amazes me how can you all be so sure it’s pr. Like, you don’t know a thing about their lifes and neither do I but leave them alone jfc . They seem happy and they are succesful actors about to go on a new project so if we can’t really tell how Lily’s relationship with Zac ended and the same goes for Jamie and Bonnie, just enjoy their happy faces and what’s gone should be gone.

maila @ 9:47 am on 07/10/2012

@Karen: I was gonna say the same thing! Although they look cute together, TMI needs to hype and since they are filming the movie, they also gotta be out there so people know.

gillian @ 11:18 am on 07/10/2012

Well hello to the most obvious fake relationship in Hollywood. He just broke up with his fiancee not a month ago. *rolls eyes*

Fahad @ 12:46 pm on 07/10/2012

im excited for TMI and i think both of them will be excellent in it, but for some reason it looks very ummm staged, almost like a promotion for the movie.

Pages: [1] 2 »