Vanessa Hudgens: Kiss For Austin Butler in Venice

Vanessa Hudgens: Kiss For Austin Butler in Venice

Vanessa Hudgens shares a kiss with boyfriend Austin Butler while dining out at Harry’s Dolci Restaurant on the Giudecca Island in Venice, Italy on Tuesday night (September 4).

The adorable couple were joined by Vanessa‘s Spring Breakers costars Ashley Benson and Selena Gomez.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

Selena, Ashley and Vanessa will debut their movie, directed by Harmony Korine, at the 2012 Venice Film Festival tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned for photo call and premiere pics!

10+ pics inside of Selena, Ashley, Austin and Vanessa

Vanessa-kiss-venice vanessa hudgens austin kiss venice 09
Vanessa-kiss-venice vanessa hudgens austin kiss venice 10

Credit: La Pira / Iorio; Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Ashley Benson, Austin Butler, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
Kro @ 9:22 pm on 09/04/2012

say all the crap you want about Austin being there and i will just say “Vanessa and James are the most praised on the movie” so take that! love Vanessa!

mags @ 9:30 pm on 09/04/2012

I loved vanessa does’nt matter who she’s kissing,LOL!

lily @ 9:37 pm on 09/04/2012

@mags: amen to that, sista! lol

Ok @ 9:43 pm on 09/04/2012

There in venice that’s what you call Amore

lily @ 9:45 pm on 09/04/2012

she looks happy, i’m glad she’s enjoyin’ her time in venice with the cast, they seem like such a group of fun people to hang! Can’t wait to see what she’ll where to the photocall and the premiere, I bet it’s gonna be breath taking

javi @ 9:45 pm on 09/04/2012

with all the reviews that i read the movie looks good i know some are good some bad and some are like comparing the film to a mafia films but with tits and guns. at least its the start of a full movie career for selena and ashley benson. hope they bring the movie to american theaters.

Toxico @ 9:45 pm on 09/04/2012

METE O PÉ NA BUNDA DELE VANESSA

Haters Suck! @ 9:48 pm on 09/04/2012

If you can’t see these two are happy you’re either stupid, blind, or just in plain denial about the whole situation.

basilisk @ 9:57 pm on 09/04/2012

silly ! none of the other girls took their bf’s . she should learn to keep her private life separate from her work .

inertia @ 10:03 pm on 09/04/2012

LOL! PDA is full on ! Though I love you V , I can’t overlook the fact that this is extreme .

xo @ 10:09 pm on 09/04/2012

I’m so happy for V and the cast! This movie definitely acceded my expectations.

tina @ 10:10 pm on 09/04/2012

she looks so happy with him

creep @ 10:13 pm on 09/04/2012

@basilisk: none of the girl nor harmony look annoyed with austin being there, in fact, the only ppl that are annoyed with this are the zanessa fans… Guys, please, grow up! I, myself, was, am and always will be a zanessa fan, but this is extreme, trashing the guy every chance you get, zac and vanessa both clearly are happy right now, so just be happy with their happiness, will ya?

vhstheecoolest @ 10:31 pm on 09/04/2012

I still can not see a reason for him to be there. Like, none of the other girls brought their boyfriends (ok, they work, but..). I just think that if her schedule wasn’t so tight, I would clearly understand the reason for her to bring Austin to Venice. But right now, in this situation, I can’t. I’m not hating Austin, not even hating Vaustin, I’m a Vanessa fan and I’m being reasonable here.

My 2 Cents @ 10:41 pm on 09/04/2012

My goodness she’s in love, she has her best guy to support her. It’s a romantic city. So what it’s great he could go. It’s a beautiful city so they shared a kiss, I think it’s adorable. If he was a random guy I could understand the criticism but they’ve been together for a year now. they are in a serious relationship. Zac is more than happy, she is happy now too. Let them be.

lula @ 10:41 pm on 09/04/2012

Selena looks so pretty , so curvy .Vanessa looks like a short tree trunk , less curvy than she used to be and this PDA is getting on my nerves . Here she is ready to debut a mature movie ( or so it’s called ) and giving that childish PDA in front of the paps .So un matcho

Kro @ 10:47 pm on 09/04/2012

@basilisk: lol!! i seriously love Vanessa, great reviews, most people adore it and her… i can see selena and ashley laughing with austin and V, and to harmony talking with him as old mates, so i for one, not being his fan or even liking him i have no trouble with him supporting her, i have seen other bf that even when having time didnt support gf or even have gone to premieres at all, dont forget that justin will attend the vma so he couldnt go, other than that i am sure he would be there, and ash bf is on justin team so…

tina @ 11:25 pm on 09/04/2012

Vanessa looks great. Good she is with a REAL MAN, one who can support her without making it about him. She’s glowing. Love Ash but her dress is ill fitting.

garfield @ 11:26 pm on 09/04/2012

This is all that is left for her to do to remain in spotlight . Her career is going no where .Her movie didn’t get any reviews to speak of at Venice.

Haters Suck! @ 11:36 pm on 09/04/2012

@garfield
Are you an idiot or just lazy? Reviews were all over the place about the movie. It was the largest attended movie so far of the festival. A blind man could’ve found access to the reviews of spring breakers.

tina @ 11:36 pm on 09/04/2012

@garfield, lol, you can bring us down. We can read, you know. One of the best movies shown, so far.

oscar @ 11:42 pm on 09/04/2012

@lula: Gorgeous ladies! If I were Austin, I’ll kiss my girl wherever and whenever I want! To hell what anyone say!

Haters Suck! @ 11:46 pm on 09/04/2012

@oscar
Amen to that brother.

TAYLOR @ 12:02 am on 09/05/2012

DISGUSTING ASS COUPLE. THAT’S ALL THEY DO IS KISS FOR THE CAMERAS. THEY AREN’T NOTHING BUT FAME WHORES. I DON’T SEE WHY VANESSA FINDS THAT GIRAFFE ATTRACTIVE, HE’S JUST USING HER FOR MONEY AND FAME.

javi @ 12:27 am on 09/05/2012

@garfield: dude you have a computer do a search there are tons of reviews about this movie some people even call it the little movie that could. because festival’s like venice are tough to show a movie like that. and i have to say vanessa,selena,ashley even rachel korine did an awesome job.

Pages: [1] 2 »