Selena Gomez: 'Wizards of Waverly Place' Reunion Movie In The Works!

Selena Gomez: 'Wizards of Waverly Place' Reunion Movie In The Works!

Wizards of Waverly Place is back!

The whole cast — Selena Gomez, Jake T. Austin, Jennifer Stone, David DeLuise, Gregg Sulkin and Maria Canals-Barrera — are back for a reunion movie, which will premiere in early 2013.

Selena is also executive producing!

In the flick, the Russo family and their friends travel to Tuscany, Italy, to meet their long lost relatives…but when Alex (Gomez) tries to prove she’s more than a seemingly carefree young Wizard, she inadvertently conjures a spell that creates a Good Alex and an Evil Alex.

When Evil Alex gets roped into a charming young wizard’s foreboding plan to take over the world, Good Alex must find a way to save her family and humankind, which leads to a monumental battle between the two versions of herself – all atop the Tower of Pisa.

ARE YOU EXCITED for a Wizards reunion movie?

Pages: [1] 2 »
Maci @ 8:21 pm on 09/27/2012

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!! I’VE MISSED WIZARDS SOOO MUCH!!!!!!

linda @ 8:27 pm on 09/27/2012

OMG! CANT WAIT! WOWP WAS MY FAV SHOW EVER!

Luli @ 8:29 pm on 09/27/2012

No Selena, why a step back?

keyla @ 8:32 pm on 09/27/2012

What about David Henrie??

Dayana @ 8:35 pm on 09/27/2012

why is she going back? i thought she had done with Disney? im still gonna support her on whatever she does but im kind disappointed

kim @ 8:43 pm on 09/27/2012

It’s only a movie you guys, chill haha, but omg I’m sooooooooooooooooooo excited!

Alysa @ 8:55 pm on 09/27/2012

@keyla:
Omg! David Henrie has to come back. I miss Justin Russo!!!

lexie @ 9:03 pm on 09/27/2012

Honestly, i don’t think it’s a step back all. I love the fact that she’s willing to go back to the show that propelled her and she cares enough for her fans to do it. I’m sad it looks like David Henrie won’t be in it though, but I’m still excited. I haven’t even watched disney since the series finale.

Delia E. @ 9:14 pm on 09/27/2012

gabby @ 9:31 pm on 09/27/2012

A reunion………………..already?

javi @ 9:47 pm on 09/27/2012

at first i thought it is a bad idea to go back to disney but she’s going to be executive producer thats good for the resume. also if the movie have good ratings and the dvd sales are big she can finaly have the money to make 13 reasons why. if she’s not afraid to do that movie. but i think producing the movie will graduate her from timid or scary kid to a boss. and a boss with disney money. if you wondering a tv movie with good fx cost a lot of money but im not worried disney has alot.

isabella @ 10:00 pm on 09/27/2012

Money….!!

susan @ 11:02 pm on 09/27/2012

Yay! This is wonderful news! I’d like to see some kind of spin off to Wizards of Waverly Place on Disney. That would bring in major ratings and views for Disney Channel.

acg @ 12:44 am on 09/28/2012

although im really excited about this, i think this is a step back for selena. she has to start thinking about herself instead of her fans since she keeps saying she wants to be taken seriously as an actress. i mean, her pop singing career along with acting is already holding her back from being taken seriously and this would set her back further. she should do something else.

javi @ 12:56 am on 09/28/2012

@acg: disagree she’s producing that thing and think about the money. from disney and the dvd/blu-ray/download sales she’s thinking like a grown up who wants to make money and making things for kids pays a lot.just ask justin in his first album it was for little girls or nickelodeon with all the crap from spongebob. she’s looking for money to make 13 reason’s why thats a good thing

Felicity @ 2:23 am on 09/28/2012

All I’m thinking is what is Alex going to do without Justin if David Henrie is not going to be in it. I also don’t think they should make another Wizards Of Waverly Place Movie. I mean the series is over, let it end. They shouldn’t keep making movies. But I guess I’ll watch it anyway. Won’t really be worth watching without David Henrie.

kanani @ 3:09 am on 09/28/2012

@javi: SHE’s not going to make 13 Reason’s Why, she’s going to star in it. Last time I checked, actors don’t pay to star in a movie, they get paid to star in it. And yes, this is taking a step back because she’s going to be in another Disney movie. Disney and Nickelodeon actors don’t really get taken seriously, and its been hard for her to be taken seriously as an actress so far, this will only make it worse. However, I love Selena and am going to support her no matter what <3 I wish her the best.

sara @ 5:05 am on 09/28/2012

@keyla: I know jis name is not appearing..sad :(

izzy @ 5:47 am on 09/28/2012

think she is thinking about her younger fans as she is starting to do movies that they can’t see like spring breakers.

Natalia @ 5:50 am on 09/28/2012

Yeeeeeeey really really super duper excited for SELENA AND DAVID TOGETHER AGAIIIIIN!!!!! :DDDDD

INga @ 8:12 am on 09/28/2012

OMG>LOVE WOWP SO MUCH<YEAH<SELENA<LOL<WAITING

rr @ 9:59 am on 09/28/2012

Funny I thought she wasn’t going to do television again when the show ended? If Justin isn’t in this movie it will be a disappointment and I wonder if they are doing it just for the money. I wonder if they will have Zeke in it.

ariel @ 11:13 am on 09/28/2012

love you selena!

javi @ 11:41 am on 09/28/2012

@kanani: i didin’t say she’s going to pay to act in the movie. lots of actors executive produce or co produce there movies. sandra bullock,silvester stalone alot of tv actors become executive producers for there tv shows or tv movies. my guess with the money from the sales of this movie as a producer she would get the money to help produce 13 reasons why she could act and executive produce that movie too.

Tiffany @ 1:32 pm on 09/28/2012