Emma Watson & Logan Lerman: 'Noah' Set Pics!

Emma Watson & Logan Lerman: 'Noah' Set Pics!

Emma Watson exits her trailer while on the set of her new film Noah on Thursday (October 18) in New York City.

The 22-year-old British actress was joined by her co-stars Logan Lerman and Douglas Booth.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emma Watson

In the flick, Emma plays Ila, Noah’s (Russell Crowe) adopted daughter and the love interest of his oldest son Shem (Booth).

Here’s the movie’s synopsis: The Biblical Noah suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge, and takes measures to protect his family from the coming flood.

10+ pictures inside of Emma Watson and her co-stars…

Watson-noah-film-set watson noah film set 01
Watson-noah-film-set watson noah film set 13
Watson-noah-film-set watson noah film set 13
Watson-noah-film-set watson noah film set 13

Credit: JT; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Douglas Booth, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman

ariadne @ 2:40 am on 10/19/2012

I’d love to see that film! Emma and Logan look great.

Sara @ 6:24 am on 10/19/2012

Can’t wait! I love Logan

Ad @ 6:49 am on 10/19/2012

Thus film will be epic logan and russell cowe reunited plus emma and other stellar actors in an aronofsky production.

thaaaa @ 7:26 am on 10/19/2012

this looks great!
love emma’s hair!
logan looks so cute!
so psyched for this film!

H @ 8:24 am on 10/19/2012

logan’s buzzcut is growing on me and i hear he has a rebellious role – that should be interesting Emma looks lovely with the hair – to be in Darren Aronofsky’s new film is a real honor for both of them

Lisa @ 10:56 am on 10/19/2012

Emma is sooooooo AWESOME ! she will win Oscar soon.

Emem @ 9:35 pm on 10/19/2012

Emma and Logan should date. They look so good together!

ariel @ 6:44 am on 10/20/2012

emma is so lucky, she films with Logan again.
Logan is very cute kind handsome talented perfect guy :)
but i don’t think they should date.
being friend is much better for both.
and they are not fit at all.
they look just nice friend, and it looks good.

gee @ 8:54 am on 10/20/2012

They should definitely NOT date.

Leanne23 @ 10:05 am on 10/20/2012

On the whole dating debate, even though my fangirl heart would love to see Logan and Emma date because it would be my favorite actor and favorite actress dating & also because they’re both so damn beautiful & talented, I wouldn’t want to see what they have together ruined. What I mean by that, is that there is such a deep respect & trust for each other & such a close connection & friendship that if they dated & it ended up that they had a bad breakup, it would ruin the beautiful connection they have with each other. Emma has said it herself in interviews how there is an unpspoken connection with Logan & that she cares so much for him. That’s why she jumped at the chance to star in Noah after is was announced that Logan was attatched to the movie & why they had such beautiful chemistry that lit up the screen in Perks. I think what they have together(a deep mutual respect, trust & friendship) is special & I wouldn’t want to see anything ruin that. I do however love how Emma tries & gets Logan to open up more & talk about his talents such as playing the piano. Emma has said time & time again how awesome Logan is on the piano & she actually gets frustrated at Logan when he be’s so shy & modest & doesn’t promote himself. It’s like Emma’s trying to show the world how multi-talented he is since he won’t do it & she’s looking out for him. I find that so cute. :’)

enimar @ 5:48 pm on 10/20/2012

I’m actually looking forward to see Douglas Booth, pretty excited about it.

karen @ 10:15 pm on 10/20/2012

@enimar:

In all honesty, I’ve never even heard of this Douglas guy until this movie and it’s only because of my interest in Logan and Emma being in this, that I did. He’s kinda cute I guess, but not my type. Now Logan Lerman, on the other hand, after seeing him in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower as well as many of his other movies, he’s got me as a fan for life. Emma will always be my fav. actress as well. They are both so incredible and I’m so excited that they’re working together again!

malinya @ 8:59 am on 11/02/2012

Excited to see logan and emma working together again!! And logan and douglas r hot!! :-)

Erica @ 5:12 pm on 04/08/2013

Logan Lerman is a beautiful Jewish prince.