Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Holding Hands After Party

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Holding Hands After Party

Harry Styles leads Taylor Swift out of a hotel in New York City on Thursday night (December 6).

The 18-year-old One Direction singer held on tight to the 22-year-old musician’s hand as they left for a friend’s birthday party held at the Crosby Hotel.

“Just got in the car and @z100NewYork is playing ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ !! Yes!!!!” Taylor tweeted earlier in the day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Harry Styles

Just the night before, Taylor earned herself three Grammy nominations at the live concert held in Nashville.

10+ pics inside…

Swift-styles harry styles taylor swift hands party 10

Credit: Miles Diggs, Alequin/Bosch; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, INFdaily
Posted to: Harry Styles, One Direction, Taylor Swift

lola @ 5:01 am on 12/07/2012

PUBLICITY STUNT!!!

Jenna @ 5:11 am on 12/07/2012

This is so ridiculous. Can they not be discreet about anything? Walking into a hotel at 4 am together with an overnight bag. The hotel has a backdoor. Taylor publicly wearing Harrys necklace (note cool Taylor)! Public hand holding….it’s like a slap in the face to the fans.Harry dated Caroline Flack for 2 months and they were rarely photographed together. And they didn’t have to show any PDA. Tons of respect for Flack now. No respect for Taylor Swift…she loves the PDA too much.

lo @ 5:11 am on 12/07/2012

YAAAASSSS. LOVE THEM TOGETHER <3333

Kat @ 5:56 am on 12/07/2012

They are free to live their lives. If they are in love and want to embrace it than good for them. They are musicians, they give their fans music. What goes on in their personal life is theirs. It is going overboard to have to take measures to make it seem like they’re single if they’re really not, if to just appease their fans that they’d have a chance with them. And lets all be honest that is very unlikely that a celebrity would date a fan, that would be weird if it really happened. You tend to date people you have things in common with, from personality, to lifestyle, career. etc.

caseyu @ 6:07 am on 12/07/2012

on a different note…wow Harry really likes to make use of his front AND back jeans pockets hey?! ;)

Lawrence @ 7:20 am on 12/07/2012

Cute kids.

Warren @ 5:37 pm on 12/07/2012

Yuck, this is worse than Selena with that Bieber kid. I guess Taylor never dates non-celebs. No wonder she can’t find a good relationship.

Kimberly @ 1:35 am on 12/08/2012

@warren so true… damn this is so wrong… I really dislike her so much with her breakup songs… You know I may have no rights to dislike her but sometimes the hate is just there automatically.. Maybe jealousy.. but then I am pretty sure I wouldn’t want to be her or be with harry so I don’t know why I just dislike her

Rebeca @ 2:24 am on 12/08/2012

This is soooo bizarre! I really like Harry, and I occasionally like Taylor. But them together?! It really makes no sense. She JUST split from that Connor Kennedy dude. I’m assuming that Harry is probably not fully aware that Taylor has a reputation of writing most of her songs about break-ups/boys/people who hurt her…. For Harry’s sake, I really hope he never hurts her but I doubt this will last very long.

Bailey @ 5:40 am on 12/08/2012

@Kimberly jealousy!

Bailey @ 1:27 pm on 01/01/2013

My feelings are really hurt by this but I love Harry A LOT and I want him to know that no matter what I will stand behind his decisions :) xx