Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Wildfox Presentation Pair

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Wildfox Presentation Pair

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler hit up the Wildfox Fall/Winter 2013 Fashion Presentation held at Capitale in New York City on Wednesday night (February 6).

The 24-year-old actress pulled together her carpet look with a fun cheetah-printed jacket. What do you think of Vanessa‘s look?

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Austin Butler

Just the night before, Vanessa and Austin were spotted at the John Varvatos site re-launch event.

In case you missed it, read about the recent ratings for Austin‘s show, The Carrie Diaries!

Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 01
Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 02
Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 03
Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 04
Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 05
Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 06
Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 07
Vanessa-wildfox vanessa hudgens austin butler wildfox 08

Credit: Johns PKI, Roger Kisby; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, Getty
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Yarelly @ 2:34 am on 02/07/2013

she look pretty plane :S & her boyfriend have to do a DUCK face in every photo? tha’t disgusting who is the girl Vanessa or Austin?

YOLO @ 3:22 am on 02/07/2013

@Yarelly LOL

Liberty @ 3:33 am on 02/07/2013

Not a fan of this look if I am honest.
I like the hair,but that’s about it. It shows of her fantastic bone structure on her face.
The outfit to me seems very mismatched, as she was wearing the dress and threw on the jacket to keep warm. The dress does nothing to show off the great figure she possesses. It kind of swamps her and looks a tad big in places.

But it’s nice to see them out for fashion week.

OK @ 3:56 am on 02/07/2013

My two sweethearts Love you both, love seeing you together.

Milli @ 6:46 am on 02/07/2013

they look great and happy

Lawrence @ 9:12 am on 02/07/2013

Don’t they look sweet. :)

lala @ 10:52 am on 02/07/2013

im sorry but ive been pretty disappointed with her looks lately c’mon V i know you can do better

barbara @ 12:23 pm on 02/07/2013

i hate his look, his hair pull back, looks awful, he doesn’t have the face for it, he has a heart face shape face, vanessa is better looking than austin. i did see a picture of austin made up as a girl,last year.lol.

babyvlover @ 3:21 pm on 02/07/2013

What she’s been wearing lately is a mess. She can do better. She used to be a style icon but her dress at the Golden Globe was too tight, no this one is too big and the black mess yesterday made her look old.

barbara @ 5:59 pm on 02/07/2013

i fine interesting, once inside she was hanging out with victoria justice, and ashley simpson, there was no austin anywere. he was only there to pose, with vanessa once, the rest of the night she was with girl friends,he was not dress up at all, this is so fony.

just sayin @ 7:09 pm on 02/07/2013

“It is very unhealthy when girls devote all of their time to a guy and forget their friends and family. I did that. I was always looking for distractions because I was so afraid of being alone…..“Now I’m in a place where I can finally trust and love and be a better person for the man I am in a relationship with, instead of being a clingy girlfriend or getting jealous.”- Demi Lovato
I think that vanessa should read and learn from dem

muse @ 7:34 pm on 02/07/2013

I do love Vanessa, and have stated many times that whatever she embarks on in her life, career or personal, as a fan I support her. And seeing her so happy with Austin and the way he treats her very well, made me like him and their relationship…BUT the one thing I have never been able to stand was the fact that she met him through Ashley (Tisdale). I like Ashley, but I thought if Zac and Vanessa ever broke up, Vanessa would find someone who wasn’t from her own click of friends or not apart of “Disney”.
And yes it shouldnt really matter how they met, but it just stirs me in the wrong way that Zac and Ashley kissed before (for shows, etc) and then Ashley and Austin…and I just feel like Vanessa needs someone away from that circle of friends. Someone new, maybe older.
I felt with Zac and Vanessa he was too uptight about their relationship and mainly called a lot of the shots, but with Vanessa and Austin, she’s the older one and he’s still a kid growing up and finding his own way about the industry. He’s mature and good for at the moment, but he’s still a young adult.

Anyone who disagrees, that’s fine, I’m just pointing out how I feel about a topic a lot of fan here like to comment about. Although this is far from calling Austin ugly or not good enough and Im in no way saying that ‘Zanessa’ should come back, which a lot of people do say.
Just saying Vanessa, is growing up and I feel like when the time is right she will find a guy who IS Mr right…not Mr right now.

Also…the dress could have been pinned to fit her beautiful figure, and the coat kind of ruined the ensemble. But I still love that she takes risks and does what she wants and not listening to outside negativity.

waiting @ 10:46 pm on 02/07/2013

austin will leave vanessa when he gets to where he wants to be as a star. hes using her as a crutch to rise to stardom… then shell realize that she was better off with zac

so what? @ 10:47 pm on 02/07/2013

once again… looking at their body language, austin doesnt seem very interested in her.. hes just awkwardly standing next to her. hes leaning the opposite direction

kim @ 10:48 pm on 02/07/2013

he doesnt seem like he wants her there. he looks so uncomfortable next to her…. honestly, i think he is concerned about his career. he doesnt want vanessa to be with him 24/7. and frankly having her seen with him everywhere isnt going to necessarily help his career… its just embarassing. i predict a breakup very soon

sunny @ 10:48 pm on 02/07/2013

Austin isn’t interested in Vanessa (and if he was once upon a time, he sure doesn’t look like it anymore… awkwardly standing next to her) So yeah, he must find her embarrassing to stand next to. He kind of seems like he is leaning away from her…

crayzay @ 10:49 pm on 02/07/2013

Hate them together… all of it is a bunch of pr crap. hes so not interested in her anymore

Cutie @ 10:50 pm on 02/07/2013

Austin is taking over her entire career. She has her own career to worry about. She doesn’t need to follow him constantly to New York. There is no reason for her to be there right now. I think she is being way to clingy after her breakup with Zac because she doesn’t want this to form into another long distance relatinship. However, I don’t necessarily think that it is healthy for her to be glued by his side all the time. What’s really pathetic in my opinion, is that she is/has been doing more projects than he has (he’s basically new to the acting world), yet she’s the one who feels the need to follow him around. And frankly, I think he kind of gets annoyed by it to. If she continues to do this, I don’t think their “relationship” or whatever you want to call it will last much longer (not like it would last that long anyways).

penelope @ 11:04 pm on 02/07/2013

I remember when Zac and Vanessa were dating and how much people hated them together. They’d say that she followed him around everywhere, that he looked like he wasn’t intrested in her and how he was going to get tired of her and dump her (except she ended up dumping him).

Actually, it’s pretty much the same stuff people are saying about Austin and her right now. If she and Zac got back together tomorrow, people would still complain. It doesn’t really matter who she dates. It’s the fact that she’s dating anyone that really bothers people. They’re not happy unless she’s unhappy.

Girls can be so petty and jealous. Especially about other girls

Maria @ 12:16 am on 02/08/2013

@penelope: And exactly how do you know that she dumped him? You don’t know, so quit spewing lies and making like you are a personal friend of theirs who knows their private business

penelope @ 12:20 am on 02/08/2013

@Maria:

Lol, come on. She pretty much admitted to it while doing interviews for Sucker Punch and Beastly. Plus he spent the year after their break up moping while she got over him right away. Pay attention, child.

layla @ 2:24 pm on 02/08/2013

this girl should really get a stylist, she clearly can’t dress herself good!

tina @ 2:40 pm on 02/08/2013

As the dress came from the designer who is paying her to wear it, maybe you should get a life.

tina @ 2:44 pm on 02/08/2013

And it’s dress herself well.

My 2 Cents @ 3:45 pm on 02/08/2013

they looks beautiful and happy.