Selena Gomez & Vanessa Hudgens: 'Spring Breakers' In Paris!

Selena Gomez & Vanessa Hudgens: 'Spring Breakers' In Paris!

Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens make hearts with their hands to show fans some love from a balcony on Sunday (February 17) at the Bristol Hotel in Paris, France.

The gal pals were also joined by their Spring Breakers co-stars Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine.

Also pictured inside: Vanessa and Ashley keep close while leaving L’Avenue restaurant after sharing a quiet dinner together.

Be sure to check out 5 more pictures of the Spring Breakers cast over on JustJared.com

JustJared.com

Gomezhudge-sbparis2 selena gomez vanessa hudgens spring break 10
Gomezhudge-sbparis2 selena gomez vanessa hudgens spring break 11

Pages: [1] 2 »
john @ 12:02 pm on 02/17/2013

duh.who are they?

Xoas @ 12:16 pm on 02/17/2013

Omg there are so many people is just cuz selena but i love vanessa

barbara @ 12:24 pm on 02/17/2013

i’m so pleased they are all together, they look like they are having a great time.

andy @ 12:24 pm on 02/17/2013

Perfect cast. Beautiful girls.

Liberty @ 12:29 pm on 02/17/2013

I think that in terms of publicity this movie is getting it because of WHO is in the cast.

FY @ 12:35 pm on 02/17/2013

how funny is that those girls ( ashley B. and Vanessa H.) thinks that all the attention is because of them.. when the true is that the attention is for Selena G. and because of her ex-Bf Bieber!

Lola @ 12:55 pm on 02/17/2013

In fact, all the attention is for Ashley and Vanessa, I live in France so yeah. There was so many people for Ashley when she arrived in Paris alone (the other girls arrived later in the day)

Selena Gomez is not really known so much here…Just known as “Ex girlfriend of bieber” so in fact we don’t really care about her lol Everyone knows Vanessa because of HSM and Ashley for PLL. This is why so many people bought tickets for tomorrow night premiere just for seeing this two girls!

But nobody knows the last one girl, Rachel…I feel sorry for her..

kim @ 1:33 pm on 02/17/2013

well if you ask me, i’d say this is another hint that she and austin will break up soon. first off, he clearly doesn’t seem to take any interest in her when they are together, secondly, they are both busy dealing with their career and so forth, and third long distance relationships are difficult to maintain (as vanessa experienced with zac). like i’ve been saying, it’s a shame that she has to try and force something that simply isn’t there. austin isn’t interested anymore. maybe it’s a situation where she thinks it’s more than he does? i don’t know… but just saying that this could be indicating a breakup.

waiting @ 1:34 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim: Well Austin’s going to leave her when he gets to where he wants in his career anyways. And yeah, it does seem like he has lost interest in her… they didn’t even spend Valentine’s Day with each other, so indication for a break up possibly?

teddy @ 1:38 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim: Why is it necessary to repost the same thing over and over again?

Haters Suck! @ 1:43 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim
Are you gonna post this on every Vanessa post? Oh and Austin or no Austin she still will never go back to who you want her to be with sorry.

so much better @ 1:52 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim: it isn’t uncommon for people to get back together. it usually takes some time though. sometimes, people don’t realize their mistakes until it’s too late. so there isn’t necessarily an absolute 0% chance that she and zac won’t get back together

Limited @ 1:55 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim: You make some very good points. I personally think that Vanessa and Austin don’t have enough… (for lack of a better word.. “chemistry”) to make the relationship (real or not) last that long. But that’s just me…

coco @ 1:59 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim: yes i agree. vanessa and zac “grew up together” and zac knew what she was like… austin doesn’t know a whole lot about her.

“We grew up together,It was nice to have someone to share all of those experiences with.”It was a good thing. The relationship kept me grounded, and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn’t need to try to be someone I’m not.”

Haters Suck! @ 2:01 pm on 02/17/2013

I can’t stand zanessa fans. I really can’t.

Cutie @ 2:04 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim: She and Austin will be pretty much over soon. It’s hard to force a relationship with someone who doesn’t know you that well (as you say they are). You can clearly see from when they were recently together, that Austin didn’t look comfortable around her (or at least that’s what it seemed like to me). Their “relationship” does not have the potential to last that much longer… they have no connection with each other… they don’t truly know each other. But that’s all I will say on that…

Mel @ 2:05 pm on 02/17/2013

wow. i haven’t seen V this happy in a long time.

emma @ 2:13 pm on 02/17/2013

@kim I think Vanessa should date someone who isn’t famous so the long distant thing won’t be a problem. just my opinion.

Rebecca @ 2:15 pm on 02/17/2013

@Limited I never liked ‘vaustin’ much. My problem was that he didn’t come off as interested in her, the chemisty isn;t even there for me. He never looks hapyy with her. for me to like a couple together, they gotta both look happy, not just one of them.

heck, even her co-stars have chem with her instead. that’s pretty bad

teddy @ 2:17 pm on 02/17/2013

@Cutie: Sorry Vanessa isn’t with Zac. But it’s time to face reality. This is her life, and at this point in her life, Vanessa knows what she wants. Everyone who disses her relationship with Austin are selfish, and don’t even know her personally. Yes, she may or may not find that it was a mistake to date Austin, but that’s just part of learning and discovering who you are as a person.Sure Vanessa and Austin’s relationship might not last as long as Vanessa’s with Zac, but at least she is happy. Right now, Vanessa seems happy… so people who hate that she’s dating Austin need to grow up and stop living under a rock. Vanessa isn’t perfect… no one is. If she wants to be with Austin, then let her. If she wants to be with Zac, then let her. If she wants to be with anyone or no one at all… then let her. Vanessa deserves to be happy, same as you and me. Just please be aware of that.

Limited @ 2:19 pm on 02/17/2013

@Rebecca: I know, in pictures she’s all smiling at him and he just seems to ignore her. It’s sad really…

.............................. @ 2:21 pm on 02/17/2013

@teddy: Okay, thanks but no one needs your lectures…

Haters Suck! @ 2:24 pm on 02/17/2013

@…………
Ya need something to snap you out of your fantasy.

kiki @ 2:24 pm on 02/17/2013

@teddy: gosh shut up………………………………………..

mf @ 2:31 pm on 02/17/2013

@Limited: I do agree that Austin doesn’t look that interested in Vanessa. It always seems like that Vanessa needs to be the first one that “has to take a step forward” in order for the relationship (or whatever it’s called) to work.

Pages: [1] 2 »