Vanessa Hudgens: 'Spring Breakers' Paris Premiere!

Vanessa Hudgens: 'Spring Breakers' Paris Premiere!

Vanessa Hudgens is pretty in pink on the red carpet at the premiere of her film Spring Breakers on Monday (February 18) at Le Grand Rex in Paris, France.

The 24-year-old actress made a stop at a radio station to chat about the film earlier in the day with her co-stars Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson.

“Paris is taking my breath away,” Vanessa wrote on her blog. “This was CRAZY. This is what happens when the girls go shopping. SO many fans and SO blessed. PREMIERE IS TONIGHT!!”

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Rafael Cennamo dress with Sutra earrings.

Hudgens-parisprem vanessa hudgens spring breakers paris premiere 01
Hudgens-parisprem vanessa hudgens spring breakers paris premiere 02
Hudgens-parisprem vanessa hudgens spring breakers paris premiere 03
Hudgens-parisprem vanessa hudgens spring breakers paris premiere 04
Hudgens-parisprem vanessa hudgens spring breakers paris premiere 05

Credit: Pascal Le Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Spring Breakers, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
andrea @ 4:27 pm on 02/18/2013

she looks so cute

Liberty @ 4:28 pm on 02/18/2013

Can someone please explain to me how she was allowed to leave the hotel in this? That dress is horrid. If she still has a stylist they need firing,if she doesn’t have one they need to hire one.

The only positive notes are the shoes,hair and make up which are flawless.

Alex @ 4:33 pm on 02/18/2013

It is not a very well put together look. It looks very tacky. None of the girls really impressed with their outfits for the premiere. Hopefully, they do better in the other ones.

hahaha @ 4:34 pm on 02/18/2013

gorgeous… her hair, make up and facee <3
stunning

shahad @ 4:42 pm on 02/18/2013

really ? i loved the dress unique and totally not boring like the other’s

IMO @ 4:43 pm on 02/18/2013

Gorgeous! She gets more beautiful every day.

mac @ 4:44 pm on 02/18/2013

Ugh! She has the worst taste. How is she a celeb.

IMO @ 4:53 pm on 02/18/2013

@mac: Someone woke up grumpy and jealous.

lillian @ 5:08 pm on 02/18/2013

OMG! I’m in love with that dress!! I want it!! Only If I could buy it… It’s beautiful!!

Xo @ 5:10 pm on 02/18/2013

It’s a different look for her. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it either.

@mac: Being a celeb had nothing to do with what you wear. That’s so dumb. There plenty of talented people in the business that can’t dress for crap.

mac @ 5:29 pm on 02/18/2013

@IMO:
I agree, she looks grumpy and ruined from a night out w/that hair. Horrible.

barbara @ 5:33 pm on 02/18/2013

vanessa is growing up, she is going keep growing, in her life, and in her styles, i like want she has been wearing, she is so adorable.

Alex @ 5:44 pm on 02/18/2013

She should have worn something similar to the one she wore at the naam khan show

Leana @ 5:49 pm on 02/18/2013

Not feeling the dress, it looks really ugly to me.. don’t like the hairstyle either. The make-up looks alright, though.

JRDN @ 5:50 pm on 02/18/2013

She looks absolutely stunning and very much grown up and mature. Hater’s stop judging her every move, she can’t please everyone everytime but thank you for your hate comments, it’s a waste of time but get a good laugh out of it always. Ashley, Sel and Ms. K also look great in their outfits.

Mindy @ 5:51 pm on 02/18/2013

Who is her stylist? Does she still have one? Her style lately hasn’t been good like before..

Leana @ 5:53 pm on 02/18/2013

@JRDN Hating on someone is like calling them names. I was talking about what her Stylist picked out for her. That’s not called ‘hating’, dumbass.

muse @ 6:48 pm on 02/18/2013

Vanessa enjoys playing with styles and fasion. She has every right to change it up or try something new. The dress is very pretty, but personally for me, the rufling at the bottom is too much, other than that with her skin tone and frame, she pulls it off wonderfully. Vanessa isnt one to stick to basic or simple styles, she has a taste that differs to others. I think she look beautiful and its different but good different.

People should stop being negative and stop complaining about things they cant change or have no respect to comment on. Why bother being a hateful perosn and waste your time? Im here to support someone I like and consider an idol or rolemodel. What do you gain for being spiteful and negative? Seems childish and silly to me.

Uknown @ 7:16 pm on 02/18/2013

I’m not that much of a fan of the bottom half of Vanessa’s dress but the top half is amazing & she pulls it off effortlessly. She’s looks stunning & her dress really fits with her skintone. When has Vanessa ever been the type of person who stuck with the predicable, boring, simple style? NEVER. That’s one thing I love about her. You never know what she’s going to wear & she plays with different styles & could careless what anyone else thinks as long as SHE loves it. TBH Vanessa could wear a trash bag & still look gorgeous. I don’t what you all are seeing but when I look at these pictures I see a person who is clearly very happy, a person who is glowing & a person who looks beautiful. Haters gonna hate.

kim @ 8:24 pm on 02/18/2013

well if you ask me, i’d say this is another hint that she and austin will break up soon. first off, he clearly doesn’t seem to take any interest in her when they are together, secondly, they are both busy dealing with their career and so forth, and third long distance relationships are difficult to maintain (as vanessa experienced with zac). like i’ve been saying, it’s a shame that she has to try and force something that simply isn’t there. austin isn’t interested anymore. maybe it’s a situation where she thinks it’s more than he does? i don’t know… but just saying that this could be indicating a breakup.

waiting @ 8:25 pm on 02/18/2013

@kim: Well Austin’s going to leave her when he gets to where he wants in his career anyways. And yeah, it does seem like he has lost interest in her… they didn’t even spend Valentine’s Day with each other, so indication for a breakup possibly?

so much better @ 8:26 pm on 02/18/2013

@kim: it isn’t uncommon for people to get back together. it usually takes some time though. sometimes, people don’t realize their mistakes until it’s too late. so there isn’t necessarily an absolute 0% chance that she and zac won’t get back together

Limited @ 8:26 pm on 02/18/2013

@kim: You make some very good points. I personally think that Vanessa and Austin don’t have enough… (for lack of a better word.. “chemistry”) to make the relationship (real or not) last that long. But that’s just me…

coco @ 8:27 pm on 02/18/2013

@kim: yes i agree. vanessa and zac “grew up together” and zac knew what she was like… austin doesn’t know a whole lot about her.

“We grew up together,It was nice to have someone to share all of those experiences with.”It was a good thing. The relationship kept me grounded, and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn’t need to try to be someone I’m not.”

teddy @ 8:28 pm on 02/18/2013

Sad that everyone is bringing Austin into this again. I really shouldn’t have to say thisa again but… Sorry Vanessa isn’t with Zac. But it’s time to face reality. This is her life, and at this point in her life, Vanessa knows what she wants. Everyone who disses her relationship with Austin are selfish, and don’t even know her personally. Yes, she may or may not find that it was a mistake to date Austin, but that’s just part of learning and discovering who you are as a person.Sure Vanessa and Austin’s relationship might not last as long as Vanessa’s with Zac, but at least she is happy. Right now, Vanessa seems happy… so people who hate that she’s dating Austin need to grow up and stop living under a rock. Vanessa isn’t perfect… no one is. If she wants to be with Austin, then let her. If she wants to be with Zac, then let her. If she wants to be with anyone or no one at all… then let her. Vanessa deserves to be happy, same as you and me. Just please be aware of that.

Pages: [1] 2 »