Zac Efron: Toned on 'Townies' Set

Zac Efron: Toned on 'Townies' Set

Zac Efron shows off his basketball skills while on the set of Townies in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (May 7).

The 25-year-old actor bared his chiseled chest while walking around a yard, the morning after a big party.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

“Fame is inherently uncomfortable,” Zac shared with Elle mag during a recent interview.

He added, “But I want it to be fun. It’s just something that you have to navigate carefully. There’s a way to do it with grace.”

Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 01
Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 02
Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 03
Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 04
Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 05
Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 06
Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 07
Efron-abs zac efron abs townies set 08

Credit: Gonzalo; Photos: BauerGriffinOnline
Posted to: Zac Efron

ASTRID @ 1:15 am on 05/08/2013

WTF?? handsome zac ? ? sexy, hot!!! i loved it

IMO @ 1:21 am on 05/08/2013

Zac and a basketball, skateboard and baseball ahh sweet memories. Geez look at that yard ! LOL His character is definately up to no good.

OK @ 3:02 am on 05/08/2013

WOW ! Zac you look really good!

nic @ 3:22 am on 05/08/2013

Zac – you are looking beyond incredible here!! but just noticed the yard… LOL. Looks like you are having fun, but hope you are watching what you are doing so you don’t trip and bust your hand again :)

eLYSA @ 3:28 am on 05/08/2013

It is more sexy Robert Pattinson and without much effortZac does not already know do for you to see him naked already falls ill, all a metrosexual

BO @ 3:36 am on 05/08/2013

my hot hot babe

whateves @ 4:14 am on 05/08/2013

sexy

dfxncxmxrt @ 4:29 am on 05/08/2013

Wow… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ Mìxed ?ìngle.Ço? ~~ a great place to date with successful black men and beautiful classy women, black women meet white men. (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)perhaps you can have a try.

FOR ALL BLACK AND WHITE SINGLES..

lala @ 5:55 am on 05/08/2013

ive always had respect for zac as an actor and although he is not the best actor at the moment i know that he works hard and he will get far proving that hes not just eye candy.

OK @ 8:53 am on 05/08/2013

Love seeing this first thing in the morning
Zac I love your bat. I would love to play ball with you.

OK @ 8:55 am on 05/08/2013

Zac is a very good actor, he looks great and to some that means he will always be eye candy. He has the best of both worlds.

OK @ 8:58 am on 05/08/2013

Zac can’t help it he gets better and better looking all the time.
However I’m liking this movie less and less the more I see and hear of it. I will still go see it, maybe I will be surprised

Lawrence @ 9:19 am on 05/08/2013

That boy has the body of a Adonis!, I’d love to give it a once over*heh*.

Sharona @ 10:14 am on 05/08/2013

Ohhhh ZAC! Looking more gorgeous than ever! You are one beautiful man! This is such a wonderful start to my day!

@eLYSA Sorry I don’t understand a word in your post.

OK @ 11:15 am on 05/08/2013

The hottest man alive.

OK @ 11:17 am on 05/08/2013

Wish you were mine Zac. i just have to live wth my Troy Bolton and Link Larkin dolls.

Geez @ 12:07 pm on 05/08/2013

Geez Ok take it easy, down boy . Being you work where you do you should keep your mouth shut. WTMI

JRDN @ 5:01 pm on 05/08/2013

Getting too boring that he feels the need to show his body all the time, but then if that’s all the assets he can produce to apply to his acting then I guess it’s a way to keep his fan base. With regards to his acting, it’s the same not taking any risk to really grow. This movie is like the older HSM, just can’t seem to get away from it.

OK @ 5:38 pm on 05/08/2013

@Geez It doesn’t matter where I work , I’m honest about my feelings and the man is hot. It’s not like he is going to know I said it or how I feel about him.

Looking super HOT i can’t wait to actually watch this movie!