Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber Voicemail: 'That's Not Real'

Selena Gomez on Justin Bieber Voicemail: 'That's Not Real'

Selena Gomez is setting the record straight about the alleged voicemail from Justin Bieber that she used in one of her tracks off her new album Stars Dance.

The 21-year-old singer confirms to ETOnline that the voicemail in “Love Will Remember” is “not real.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

In case you missed it, enter now to win a Selena prize pack in celebration of her iHeartRadio Live Coca-Cola Summer Concert Series.

Watch Selena talk about the voicemail rumors below!

ARE YOU SURPRISED that the voicemail is fake?

Credit: Christopher Polk; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez

Lydia @ 5:33 pm on 07/25/2013

i’m sure it’s really what one of Justin’s voicemails said to her, but for the record and privacy reasons, they had someone else record it for the cd. Really not a big deal, still adorable and LOVE her new cd!!

AlexandriaVinci @ 10:20 pm on 07/25/2013

I love Selena Gomez Justin Bieber his mmom also i here for both of them @Lydia: no it was justin bieber that said that DUH!

AlexandriaVinci @ 10:23 pm on 07/25/2013

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ AND JUSTIN BIEBER THEY ARE EVERYTHING TO ME. I’M NOT GOING TO JUDGE I DON’T WANT TO I ON’TWANT TO AT ALL I’M HERE FOR BOTH OF THEM

MaryDtn9 @ 7:05 am on 07/26/2013

At the very least, Selena, Justin, Taylor and Miley will always be BFF(s).
To their followers, they are like a faith or religion.
Bad Media Press and Haters are ignored.
Their untold millions of followers will not waver.
The best and worst thing about haters is all the free Press.
Scary, hardly, but it Pis$es haters off to no end. LOL.

kaelie @ 10:18 am on 07/27/2013

@Lydia:
i agree, that’s probably what they did!

gabby @ 12:49 am on 08/12/2013

ok well it’s obviously based on something that he said to her bc who else would say that to her