Vanessa Hudgens: Le Jolie Launch Party Hostess!

Vanessa Hudgens: Le Jolie Launch Party Hostess!

Vanessa Hudgens rocks an animal print skirt on the red carpet at the LeJolie.com Launch Party on Thursday night (October 24) held at No Vacancy in Los Angeles.

“Such a fab LeJolie.com launch party with @flauntmagazine & @intruefashion!” the 24-year-old actress tweeted after the big bash.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

In case you missed the news, Vanessa is confirmed to attend the High School Musical cast reunion organized by Monique Coleman in support of her organization, Gimme Mo’!

You can enter to win tickets to the HSM cast reunion by making a donation on Prizeo.

FYI: Vanessa wore a Camilla and Marc ensemble with an Edie Parker clutch.

Hudgens-lej vanessa hudgens lejolie event hostess 01
Hudgens-lej vanessa hudgens lejolie event hostess 02
Hudgens-lej vanessa hudgens lejolie event hostess 03
Hudgens-lej vanessa hudgens lejolie event hostess 04
Hudgens-lej vanessa hudgens lejolie event hostess 05

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

OK @ 9:45 am on 10/25/2013

Beautiful as always.

tina @ 9:45 am on 10/25/2013

Love this dress. Modest in the front and wild in the back.Good to hear she is supporting Mo. Still nothing about the award she received at the Heartland Festival.

Muse @ 10:16 am on 10/25/2013

*States last comment isn’t working :/
@tina: I completely agree that a post for the Heartland Festival and her award should have been done. She’s worked so hard and accomplished so much and am so proud of her. I really love that she’s gradually worked up her career with a vast difference of genres roles and characters. She’s done wonderful things and really can’t understand the constant hate towards her but as a genuine fan, I’ll always support her :)
Even on Instagram, so many people continue to post her nude photos and I feel like a snitch for reporting them, but when people look her up they’re gonna see those photos and that’s not who she is, she’s a damn fine actress and deserves more than that.
Can’t wait or Gimme Shelter, so many people have stated she’s amazing and was amazed about her performance, as was the Frozen Ground. People loved her performance :)
Can’t wait for the HSM reunion either :D

fan @ 10:50 am on 10/25/2013

YES, JUST JARED IS SO OUTDATED. THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TIME WHENEVER CANDID SHOTS OF VANESSA WERE ALL OVER THE WEB AND NOW THAT SHE RECEIVED AN AWARD, THEY DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO POST IT. SO DISAPPOINTING.

True @ 1:36 pm on 10/25/2013

I agree with all of you. He posts pics where she is clearly bothered then she gets an awad and nothing. What idiots here.

George @ 1:36 pm on 10/25/2013

My Queen looks so hot

Cindy @ 1:37 pm on 10/25/2013

I love her hair back this color

Linney @ 1:38 pm on 10/25/2013

Me too the ombre was fine for a littl change but her drak hair brings out her lovely features.

agnesa @ 4:23 pm on 10/25/2013

she looks kind of like lily collins

True @ 4:54 pm on 10/25/2013

She looks gorgeous and happy.

R @ 7:08 pm on 10/25/2013

I agree with the others I wish JJ/JJJ would post only the relevent news about Vanessa . She won the award and she looked gorgeous and gave a nice speech yet nothing. this post is fine because but not the her going to the nail salon or gym.

tina @ 11:03 pm on 10/25/2013

@R: Who said post only ‘relevent news? ‘ Don’t twist my words to suit you. I just want him to print her getting the awards as wellas other things. Who are you to determine what ‘s ‘relevent?’

hey @ 5:43 am on 10/26/2013

She looks amazing! <3
I wish her all the best. God bless her!

JRDN @ 1:46 pm on 10/26/2013

It is really sad that people are not human enough to forget the past and move on, our young lady will be forever tarnished by her past (photo’s) and not be looked upon by her accomplishments, my heart goes out too her all the time. The truth is, out of all of the cast members from HSM, honestly, Vanessa is the one that had accomplished more and is really making a name for herself despite the ugliness of the person that made her life hell. I know I will be debated but oh well, that’s life, I don’t take these comments too heed because they want to be bullies. Life goes on.

R @ 5:32 pm on 10/26/2013

@tina: I don’t remember singling you out . Plenty of people think she is over exposed, sorry I love her but she is. The everyday trips to the gym or nail salon get boring and sorry to say make her boring. So if she only had posts such as this one, her movie news , her appearances and awards, etc. In MY words relevent news it would be better for her and make her more interesting to others that are not fans. I was agreeing with others about her Award Post and where was it? JJJ posts her filling her gas tank yet neglects that . so I don’t remember twisting your words since I never replied to you in the first place.

kelly martineau @ 9:08 pm on 10/26/2013

She looks cute there. Looks like she’s wearing pink for breast cancer month. BUt she allways does that smurt with her mouth.