Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes Split?

Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes Split?

Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes have reportedly parted ways.

The 20-year-old singer/actress seemed to confirm the news during an interview on Florida radio’s 93.3 FLZ (via EOnline).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ariana Grande

“You’re a little behind,” Ari told the DJ when asked about their relationship. “We’re really good friends.”

Ariana and Nathan first started dating back in September and were last seen hanging out backstage at Jingle Ball in Texas earlier this month.

TELL JJJ: Are you sad to see them break up, if the news is true?

MarissaB @ 10:26 pm on 12/19/2013

She got all the publicity she could out of the “relationship”, which really wasn’t all that much. On to the next one.

Tabia @ 10:30 pm on 12/19/2013

They didnt break up and if you bothered to do your own research instead of following everyone else you would know, if you watch the interview you would know she was talking about Jai they asked her about a present she brought him not Nathan

Andrea @ 10:38 pm on 12/19/2013

they didn’t break up..the interviewer asked her about a sloth she rent to Jai for his birthday (her ex boyfriend) and he said boyfriend (obviously he didn’t search that well) and that’s why she said that he was a little behind, ’cause as we all know Jai and Ariana broke up and they are “friends” now.

Jason @ 1:35 am on 12/20/2013

@MarissaB: I’m not trying to insult you or put you down or say you’re wrong about anything… but I do have to say I never heard of Nathan Sykes until he started dating Ariana. I’m still not sure why he’s famous (and quite frankly, I don’t care).

WHO THE HELL CARES @ 4:12 am on 12/20/2013

Who cares? She’s a sl*t anyways.

Ella @ 5:05 am on 12/20/2013

I hope, they didn’t broke up.. NARIANA is one of the cutest couples in Hollywood next to NOLIVIA! <3

... @ 8:10 am on 12/20/2013

If you actually did your research you’d know that they didn’t break up and she was talking about Jai. The interviewer asked her about the sloth she rented for her boyfriend for his birthday. That boyfriend being Jai.
Shouldn’t be reporting false news without learning about it first.

ArianaFan @ 9:02 am on 12/20/2013

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ariana Smith @ 9:56 am on 12/20/2013

I HOPE THEY BROKEN UP I THNK ARIANA IS A **** I HATE HER GUTS.

laura @ 10:57 am on 12/20/2013

Please JJJ check your facts… she was talking about Jai…

Siobhan @ 1:10 pm on 12/20/2013

-___- If you go back and look at the interview, you’ll see they were talking about her relationship with Jai!! He asks her about getting a sloth for her boyfriend’s birthday, which is what Ari did for Jai back in May, to which she corrected the interviewer by updating him!!

Ella @ 3:12 pm on 12/20/2013

She hasn’t broken up with Nathan atall, at least over the reason everybody’s saying anyway, ariana was interviewed and the interviewer asked her about the sloth she rented for jai, not Nathan, I think you the reason the video of the interview wasn’t posted was because other wise there you be nothing to report becauset hey weren’t talking about Nathan, check your research next time fs

Liz @ 4:48 pm on 12/20/2013

Even though she was talking about Jai I wish she was talking about Nathan because I don’t really like them as a couple.

ALEXNDRAO @ 6:45 am on 12/21/2013