Vanessa Hudgens Has Valentine's Day Recipes For You to Try Out!

Vanessa Hudgens Has Valentine's Day Recipes For You to Try Out!

Vanessa Hudgens carries a bag as she leaves her local Walgreens pharmacy on Thursday (February 13) in Studio City, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress recently shared some fun Valentine’s Day recipes on her blog.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Happy almost-Valentine’s Day, love bugs!!” V wrote. “I’ve been soo excited for V-Day all week, so I decided to try out a fun recipe and share it with you all to get in the spirit! I found this adorable donut recipe on A Beautiful Mess (such an amazing blog!). They combine three of my favorite things: dark chocolate, red wine, and LOVEEEE. Peep the instructions and my own step-by-step pics below (I did my best!!). If you try out this recipe yourself, don’t forget to tweet me a pic. I’d love to see how yours turn out! Xo, V

Earlier in the week, Vanessa was seen getting her nails done at a salon in West Hollywood.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Sunday Somewhere sunglasses.

V-walg vanessa hudgens has valentines day recipes for you to try 01
V-walg vanessa hudgens has valentines day recipes for you to try 02
V-walg vanessa hudgens has valentines day recipes for you to try 03
V-walg vanessa hudgens has valentines day recipes for you to try 04
V-walg vanessa hudgens has valentines day recipes for you to try 05

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Ok @ 5:08 pm on 02/13/2014

Flawless as always.

Amoore @ 7:26 pm on 02/13/2014

Goodbye extensions!Hello natural!Vanessa kinda looks like Selena now:)the both have sort hair now!FYI Vanessa isn’t doing anything people that are complaining that she just goes to the gym all day or run around down!Guess what she is doing?MAKING A POP COMBACK!!!While promoting Gimme Shelter on Larry King last month, Vanessa was given some fan questions and raised some eyebrows when she hinted at working on new music this year. Vanessa had said about upcoming music projects in a recent interview with Larry King, Vanessa hinted at the possibility of a pop comeback, revealing that she’s planning to spend the rest of the year “creating” and putting together her musical “vision”!!I didn’t believe it at first but then I saw a post saying earlier- Vanessa leaving recording studio!!!Vanessa said that she was working on side projects including her clothing line! As for movie roles she is probably going thru a few scripts until she finds what she is looking for:)Vanessa did also say that Selena Gomez inspired her to do more music:)

deary @ 10:49 pm on 02/13/2014

Love her street style outfits and sunglasses. Happy V-day!!!

muse @ 3:11 am on 02/14/2014

I love her hair style! I love how she tries new styles and trends and doesn’t just stick to one look. She’s fun and adventurous and you can tell by how she dresses and loves life.
She’s beautiful and this hair colour and style suit her perfectly :D

yets @ 7:32 am on 02/14/2014

i love her style.

kelly martineau @ 1:18 pm on 02/14/2014

Don’t try her recipe you could died from it. Her hair looks cute. Get a job women. Hopefully soon she’ll star living on the streets. The way she spending her money on supied things. See how people feel living on the streets.