Kylie Jenner's Family Does Not Like Her Blue Hair

Kylie Jenner's Family Does Not Like Her Blue Hair

Kylie Jenner holds hands with her older sister, Khloe Kardashian while leaving the YSL boutique in Paris, France on Wednesday afternoon (May 21).

Joined by other sisters Kendall Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian, the four also stopped by Celine before heading to Alaia, where they tried on some funny hair accessories and hats.

“One day I was just like, ‘I’m going blue,’” Kylie shared with EOnline about her punky blue hair color.

She added, “They’re all really pissed. My mom was like, ‘You look like a Skittle.’ I was like, ‘I’m gonna have this for two years now that you said that.’”

FYI: Kendall is wearing a Monica Rose for Lovers + Friends dress

WHAT DO YOU REALLY THINK about Kylie’s blue hair?

20+ pics inside…

Jenner-hair kylie jenner family hates blue hair paris shopping 18
Jenner-hair kylie jenner family hates blue hair paris shopping 19
Jenner-hair kylie jenner family hates blue hair paris shopping 20

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner

killyoursouthernbelle @ 5:43 pm on 05/21/2014

Why is this news? I think her hair looks fine. I just go a purple ombre and obviously my parents weren’t thrilled, but when am I supposed to experiment? When I’m forty? She’s young, she does wild things, her mom doesn’t approve. Normal.
Or wait, in her case, this might be a whole publicity stunt. I mean, her sisters have done worse things and mommy didn’t say a word.
Whatever.

Pretty Ka @ 6:17 pm on 05/21/2014

Her hair is awesome! It suits her very well.
I just dyed mine completely pink; strangely enough, my parents loved it. I’ve not had one bad reaction so far; 10 years ago I would’ve had “FREEAAAAK!!!” yelled at me a lot (I know from experience). It’s good that the boundaries of fashion are continuosly being pushed further, and people are becoming more comfortable with this sort of thing.

KainsDescent @ 6:25 pm on 05/21/2014

The overuse of the word like is pathetic. Does this dumb b***h child even go to school? it’s no wonder she has the lack of proper grammar, even if you do not use it everyday at least you wouldn’t sound like an ignorant troll saying ‘Like’ every other word. What incredible ignorance.

Lea @ 8:28 pm on 05/21/2014

The fact that she threatened to keep her hair like this for two years because her mother said she didn’t like it is ridiculous? How old is she?! Jenner/kardashian family has got to go.

jean @ 10:12 pm on 05/21/2014

I do think Kylie could have waited until AFTER her big sis’ wedding.
Now that is was mentioned–just when does she go to high school classes–or…is she home-schooled or taking online classes? She’s always traveling or doing something else that seems to take her away from school work. I wouldn’t be surprised that Kim will have Kylie’s hair ‘temporarily’ recolored just for the wedding–something that can wash out in the next shampoo.

Zz @ 2:29 am on 05/22/2014

She’ll cave. It’ll be dark come day of fame whores’ alleged nuptials.

Paula @ 2:13 pm on 05/22/2014

@jean:
She left school and turned down college
I know her hair is ridiculous for an upcoming wedding, especially since it’s the world’s biggest!

Ashley @ 11:40 pm on 05/22/2014

With the things this family does approve of I think her hair is the least of their worries, at least she can always change it back but the world has already witnessed this families morals or lack thereof.

Janaysha Brown @ 4:41 pm on 06/14/2014

I love it. my hair is blue also.