Calvin Harris Got Serious Food Poisoning Over the Weekend

Calvin Harris Got Serious Food Poisoning Over the Weekend

Calvin Harris keeps it simple in a gray t-shirt while arriving for the Hakkasan Grand Opening inside the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino on Friday night (April 10) in Las Vegas.

The following day, the 31-year-old DJ announced he had to cancel some shows due to sickness.

“Hiii I’ve got the worst food poisoning I’ve ever experienced rn Im really really sorry anyone who was coming to see me in Vegas this weekend,” he tweeted.

Calvin added, “It’s one of those heart racing/burning up/cold sweats/shaking/projectile vomiting situations…so not possible to play any shows…sorry”

Like Just Jared Jr. on FB
calvin harris cancels vegas food poisoning 01
calvin harris cancels vegas food poisoning 02
calvin harris cancels vegas food poisoning 03
calvin harris cancels vegas food poisoning 04
calvin harris cancels vegas food poisoning 05

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Calvin Harris
>>>>>>> staging1