Carly Rae Jepsen knows how to captivate an audience on stage but what about on the street?
The 30-year-old singer set up shop on the Third Street Promenade in Los Angeles as a street performer in the latest Funny or Die clip!
It took a while for people to recognize exactly who she was but once she started belting out familiar tunes like “Call Me Maybe” she got the whole crowd to sing-a-long! By the end of her mini-concert, she collected a total of $35!
Watch the funny video below!
Posted to: Funny or Die
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Well, this is awkward. Anna Kendrick had to explain who the Jonas Brothers were to this major star – Just Jared
- Fifth Harmony‘s Ally Brooke opens up about her real X Factor audition – PopCrush
- Wait, did Olesya Rulin and Nico Tortorella break up? – Teen.com
- Naya Rivera opens up about how son Josey changed her entire life – TooFab
- Mackenzie Ziegler is a pro at handling the haters. This is how she does it – Tigerbeat
- Niall Horan and One Direction guys have definitely talked about reuniting – MTV