Carly Rae Jepsen knows how to captivate an audience on stage but what about on the street?
The 30-year-old singer set up shop on the Third Street Promenade in Los Angeles as a street performer in the latest Funny or Die clip!
It took a while for people to recognize exactly who she was but once she started belting out familiar tunes like “Call Me Maybe” she got the whole crowd to sing-a-long! By the end of her mini-concert, she collected a total of $35!
Watch the funny video below!
Posted to: Funny or Die
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Ariel Winter dishes about the advice she got from her co-star Sofia Vergara after her breast reduction surgery – TooFab
- The Girl Scouts are under heat and release statement just before marching in the inauguration parade – Just Jared
- Is Anwar Hadid, Gigi & Bella‘s younger bro, in an illegal relationship? – Teen.com
- This is the ultimate Harry Potter quiz: Name that Background character! – Tigerbeat
- A Dog’s Purpose movie might be boycotted after this video surfaced – PopCrush
- Is there anything that Supernatural‘s Sam & Dean haven’t done that they will in the future? – EW