“And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to the young woman out there, there are going to be people along the way who try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame. But if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going, you will look around and you will know it was you and the people who love you who put you there, and that will be the greatest feeling in the world,” Taylor said.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Ariel Winter dishes about the advice she got from her co-star Sofia Vergara after her breast reduction surgery – TooFab
- The Girl Scouts are under heat and release statement just before marching in the inauguration parade – Just Jared
- Is Anwar Hadid, Gigi & Bella‘s younger bro, in an illegal relationship? – Teen.com
- This is the ultimate Harry Potter quiz: Name that Background character! – Tigerbeat
- A Dog’s Purpose movie might be boycotted after this video surfaced – PopCrush
- Is there anything that Supernatural‘s Sam & Dean haven’t done that they will in the future? – EW