“And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to the young woman out there, there are going to be people along the way who try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame. But if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going, you will look around and you will know it was you and the people who love you who put you there, and that will be the greatest feeling in the world,” Taylor said.
Also on Just Jared Jr
- Grace VanderWaal amazes just about everyone at her first show in Vegas – Tigerbeat
- R&B singer Sevyn Streeter has been invited back to sing the National Anthem by the 76ers – Just Jared
- Lily Collins opened up about her rumored relationships, flings and more in her new autobiography – Teen.com
- Kendall Jenner responds to the backlash over her Vogue Espana ballet themed shoot – TooFab
- Charli XCX officially hates her last album, Sucker – PopCrush
- Amandla Stenberg was just signed by the same modeling agency as Willow Smith and Kendall Jenner – TeenVogue