The 26-year-old South African born pro dancer made the jump from Strictly Come Dancing South Africa to the hit ABC show in 2014, completely skipping being part of the troupe!
“This season has been incredible and I couldn’t ask for a better partner in Jodie [Sweetin],” Keo shared with us. “Her dedication and commitment to this process is what inspires me to create our dances week after week.”
JJJ caught up with Keo recently and he dished 10 Fun Facts about himself that his fans might not know.
- 1. I’m a Prince in Moiletswane, South Africa (Northwest province)
- 2. I wanted to be a professional soccer player
- 3. I’m afraid of heights
- 4. I can balance a soccer ball on my feet for about 5 minutes
- 5. My favorite movie is Coming to America
- 6. I performed in Burn The Floor on Norwegian Cruise Lines before booking Dancing With The Stars
- 7. My favorite TV show is Empire
- 8. My favorite fast food restaurant is Nandos!
- 9. I can speak six languages (Afrikaans, Setswana, a bit of Zulu, Sesotho, Pedi and English)
- 10. I have two older sisters who live in South Africa
Keo and Jodie are also seen arriving for practice in Los Angeles on Wednesday (April 27).