One of the biggest Liv and Maddie episodes is coming up tomorrow and JJJ is just not ready!
But, let’s focus on Josh. Here are all the best reasons, and fan opinions, why Maddie should choose Josh:
- 1. He’s charming! Like no one else we’ve seen on the show (sorry Holden), Josh can charm you with just one smirk. Have you seen that? Swooning over here.
- 2. He actually asked her father, Pete, for advice, and Josh took it. Not that Pete actually knew what girl Josh was talking about until the end, but still. Josh fully took an interest in what Maddie liked and even though he was seriously scared of heights for his life, he was up in that treehouse — for her.
- 3. Her sister is the biggest #Mosh shipper ever! Liv is Maddie’s biggest fan anyhow, and seeing her happy with Josh is probably making Liv’s life right now.
- 4. He doesn’t want Maddie to be anyone but her. Josh was actually mad when Maddie re-did their first date and let him catch the fly ball without any competition; and their adorable exchange over the Cowbelling event? We’re falling more in love with them again.
- 5. He waited for her to be ready. He WAITED.
See what #Mosh fans had to say about the couple below:
— Angel Darby (@1Chaotic_Beauty) April 26, 2016
— Adam Phynes (@adamthphynes) May 6, 2016
— Marley Dubrow (@marleydubrow) April 25, 2016
— abi? (@abig_abi11) May 6, 2016
— AWoww (@AssuntaWoww) April 25, 2016
— Hello, It's Me (@ThisIsAwkward25) April 26, 2016
— Lucaya (@Sheeran20Ed) April 26, 2016
— Marcela Isabel S.M â€ (@issisotelo) April 26, 2016
— Shire (@starsdivelower) April 25, 2016
— Descendants Forever (@descendantsf15) April 25, 2016
— Maddison Stone (@Stonemaddison5) April 29, 2016
— THANK YOU DOVEY (@oceanvdove) April 25, 2016
— Summer ?? (@SummerUnicorn10) May 2, 2016