JJJ was lucky enough to speak with Ava, nine, ahead of the season premiere.
“Season 3 has already been so amazing,” she told JJJ. “You will see new sides of Ava that have never been seen in the first 2 seasons. I think you will be surprised as to what happens to her, and her relationships on the show.”
We can’t wait to watch!
Check out these 10 Fun Facts that Ava shared with us:
- 1) I have 3 sisters who are 16, 14 and 6
- 2) I have 2 dogs (a lab named Jasmine and a morkie named Mia) and a turtle named Myrtle.
- 3) I love to dance and sing and do musical theatre
- 4) I started acting when I was 4 on American Horror Story
- 5) I am double jointed
- 6) I started singing that I wanted to be a movie star when I was 2 years old
- 7) The creator of Girl Meets World Michael Jacobs created the role of Ava Morgenstern for me after I auditioned to be Young Maya.
- 8) My dream is to act for the rest of my life.
- 9) My ancestors are from Russia, Poland, Hungary and Morocco
- 10) I love hockey and the LA Kings.
Girl Meets World airs TONIGHT Friday, June 3rd @8:30PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.