We’ve known the talented Taylor Spreitler for a while now, but she’s sharing some fun new facts about herself!
The 22-year-old actress stars in the new CBS comedy Kevin Can Wait, which airs on Monday nights @ 8:30PM!
Taylor stars as Kendra, who tells her family she’s quitting school to work and support her nerdy boyfriend Chale (Ryan Cartwright), who claims to be developing an app that will make them rich.
Be sure to check it out TONIGHT on CBS!
Here are 10 fun facts Taylor shared with us:
1. My first job ever was a Chuck E. Cheese commercial.
2. I own a 300-pound pet pig named Lulu.
3. I have an obsession with Diet Coke.
4. I can do the wave with my eyebrows.
5. I once performed the National Anthem at a football game with Cybill Shepherd.
6. My favorite Disney character is Goofy.
7. When I was a kid I wanted to be a ventriloquist.
8. I was born with four kidneys.
9. I have moved seven times in the past year.
10. My favorite show is The Golden Girls.