JJJ is loving every bit of Reign‘s new poster for it’s fourth and final season!
So what else is coming in the new season?
“The constant theme of the show is what do you give up to maintain power? And then the sub-theme of that is what’s it like to be a woman in power?” showrunner Laurie McCarthy dished to Yahoo about the theme of the season.
Here’s what we’ll definitely see on the show:
– Mary will get married again. “What happens in this chapter in her life is that she meets her second husband and it’s an incredibly tumultuous marriage,” McCarthy shared. Will Kemp will play Lord Darnley, and Mary will have “manage her husband, who was very much someone grasping for power.”
– Mary will welcome her first and only child, James. Historically, he becomes James VI and I.
– Mary will fight. “There really is joy amongst the tragedy. You will see how scrappy Mary is and how hard she fights, not just for her child, but for the people around her.”
– Mary will marry a third time, to Lord Boswell.
– Back in France, Catherine’s (Megan Follows) children are against each other in every way and she’s probably going to lose her mind over it.