- Katy Perry experimented with girls when she was younger and tried to balance that with her religious upbringing – TooFab
- Whoa – Suri Cruise looks exactly like her mom Katie Holmes in this new photo – Wetpaint
- Another Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie may still be happening! – Just Jared
- You don’t believe all the sweet things Ed Sheeran has done for his girlfriend – Teen.com
- Harry Styles apparently recorded his solo album in Jamaica – Tigerbeat
- The Flash just cast a brand new character who is a “quirky future genius” – TV Line
Katy Perry News, Pictures, and Videos
Let’s face it, getting slimed at the 2017 Kids’ Choice Awards is what celebrity dreams are made of.
We got to make one of those dreams come true last week, when we got Crawford Collins slimed.
Of course, the questions everyone asks when they are getting slimed are: What is it made out of? Is it safe to eat? What does it taste like?
We have the answers!
Though, Nickelodeon keeps their slime recipe under wraps, they did tell us that it is definitely safe to eat and created with all-natural ingredients.
And, believe it or not, we’ve tasted it before. It tastes like…. nothing! And it feels cold and wet.
As to what’s in it? Click inside to find out! More Here! »
- Katy Perry hit the iHeartRadio red carpet with quinoa in her teeth and no one bothered to tell her – TooFab
- Wait, are Zayn and Gigi Hadid engaged?! – Just Jared
- These 9 questions have to be answered before Pretty Little Liars ends – Teen.com
- Selena Gomez apparently wants to star in The Weeknd‘s next music video and here’s why – Tigerbeat
- Here’s the latest on the gay moment in Beauty and the Beast – PopCrush
- This Hannah Montana star is a dad now! Can you guess who it is? – MTV News
The 32-year-old entertainer debuted the new ‘do during an Instagram story takeover on her page and we think she is channeling Miley Cyrus back in 2013-2014 with this new look.
“Guys, I love it! I feel very free. Now, there’s other more important things going on in the world. Tune into that,” Katy said while signing off from her stories.
Katy shared that the inspiration behind her new look was not actually Miley, but Oscar-nominated actress Michelle Williams.
— Katy Perry Activity (@KatyActivities) March 3, 2017
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Katy Perry’s new haircut?
15+ pictures inside from Katy Perry‘s hair transformation… More Here! »
Katy Perry looks like a golden statue herself at the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday (February 26).
The 32-year-old singer is rocking her blunt blonde bob and a blonde metallic gown to the party.
She posted arm-and-arm with fashion writer Derek Blasberg.
Katy and Derek are not a couple, btw, but this isn’t the first time they’ve stepped on the carpet together.
They also hit the carpet together when Katy rocked this nearly-bare-eyebrow look to the 2016 Met Gala.
He was roaming the halls of the BBC Radio 1 studios when Katy saw him and yelled, “Thanks, babes, for keeping me off the No. 1 spot, thanks.”
She also gave him the middle finger, saying, “Oh, you’re so approachable, oh, you’re everybody’s best friend. Oh, great.”
He then joined her in the studio and talked about when they first met.
“The first time I ever met Katy, I played a gig in Toronto and I was sweating so bad and then I saw Katy on the side of the stage and I was like, ‘Oh, God. Katy Perry’s here! This is really embarrassing. I’m really sweaty,’” Ed said. “I walked up to her and she was like, ‘Hi. I would hug you, but ew.’”
Katy said, “Now that you’re Ed Sheeran, it’s like, ‘Put your ball sack on me!’ It’s like, ‘All of it!’”
Watch their hilarious interview below!
Ed Sheeran Crashes Katy Perry’s BBC Radio 1 Interview
Click through to see the nine best photo bombs at the 2017 Grammy Awards…
The 2017 Grammy Awards red carpet was incredible. But let’s revisit some vintage looks that seriously give 2017 a run for its money!
From Selena Gomez‘s sexy sapphire gown to Taylor Swift‘s two-piece and that time Beyoncé flipped the script on Grammy-wear, here are the most fire looks from recent Grammy history. (We know it’s subjective, don’t @ us. OK go ahead!)
Click inside to see the looks that should be remembered forever
More Here! »