Mindless Behavior chill out on the hood of a vintage car in this new behind-the-scenes look at their “#IWantDat” vid, premiering exclusively on JustJaredJr.com.
The guys — Princeton, EJ and new member Mike River — chatted with JJJ about the making of the video and their new music going forward.
“#iWantDat was such a great experience, it was our last day of shooting, having shot 2 other videos the day before we felt like we we’re pros at it!” EJ shared. “It was a very long day but we shared a lot of laughs in between takes, and while we took breaks. It was a very fun day that I cherish a lot.”
Princeton, who was part of the original group, added, “Shooting the video for #iWantDat was one to remember! We had the whole team on deck & we even had some of our friends in the video too. My favorite parts were the dancing scenes, we stayed up all night to get those shots!”
“I just hope that whenever you hear the record or see the video you feel like gettin’ turnt up!” he added later.
With a totally different band, and different sound, it’s time to get to know Mindless Behavior again.
Good thing JJJ caught up with the guys — Princeton, EJ and new member Mike River — about their new music and found out these 10 Fun Facts about them.
New member Mike opened up to us about the making of their latest video, “IWantDat”.
“The making of #IWantDat was just the beginning of our journey,” he says. “I want fans to see growth and feel inspired by not only the music we put out and the shows we put on, but also by the love we all have for each other.”
Stay tuned to JJJ for the behind-the-scenes of “IWantDat”, premiering TOMORROW!
10 Fun Facts About MB
1. We make sure we workout for a good hour before we do any type of dance rehearsal
2. We all are from three different parts of the country Detroit,Mississippi,Los Angeles so we literally rep East, West, and South.
3. Our eating habits are funny, Princeton is Vegan,Mike River is allergic to anything dairy, and EJ just loves food. So dinner with us gets pretty hilarious! Lol
4. We all love huge Roller Coasters
5. Starbucks is our go to whenever we are together
6. We are all single — “not for long”
7. None of us have tattoos, again “not for long”
8. We never text or call each other, we always FaceTime or oovoo one another.
9. EJ can’t live without his camera, Mike River can’t live without girls, and I can’t live without my car!
10. EJ can spend hours watching Netflix, Mike River actually loves writing essays , and I recently just started taking Spanish classes online which is hilarious because I grew up in an all Spanish speaking family, but never learned to speak it. Lol!!!
When JJJ heard the mumblings of Mindless Behavior going down to three members late last year, we didn’t want to believe it, but it was true.
Now, we’re so excited to exclusively announce the new member of the band, who will join Princeton, Ray Ray and Roc Royal — EJ!
Hailing from Detroit, the 16-year-old musician, who has been friends with the band for a long time, joined the group earlier this year after starring as Simba in the touring production of The Lion King when he was younger.
“I am living my dream and being a part of this project has been amazing and a true blessing! I plan to do big things with these guys! I am so grateful for the opportunity,” EJ tells JJJ.
Stay tuned for brand-new music from MB coming soon!
“It’s really fun, really classic. It kind of reminds me of ‘Like Mike,’” Princeton shared of the group’s next project, a baseball film called Bad Behavior.
He added, “We each have a different talent. I actually ran track for eight years, so it was really easy doing the film because I ran fast. None of us ever really played baseball, which is kind of funny.”
“I have a lot of favorite parts, band mate Roc Royal recently told ArtistDirect.com about their show. “There’s actually one part everybody is feeling. That’s the Michael Jackson tribute we all do. That’s my favorite for right now. I’m not going to give up the songs we’re doing because I want those to be a surprise for the fans. Trust me. We perform a lot of iconic songs. They’re definitely big ones from Michael Jackson. We have that attitude that fits each song, which makes it better.”